Okay, Sup Forums --

Okay, Sup Forums --
I believe we've had a problem here.

This is Sup Forums. Whats the problem, over.

Sup Forums, we've had a MAIN B BUS UNDERVOLT.

Come in Sup Forums --
Right now the voltage is looking good. We had a pretty large bang associated with the CAUTION AND WARNING there. And as I recall, MAIN B was the one that had, had an amp spike on it once before.

Apollo, did you say large bang? Did you guys learn nothing in the military? You're not supposed to radio in when you bang, over.

Jack this isn't the time for jokes.
In the interim here, we're starting to go ahead and button up the tunnel again.
The jolt must have rocked the sensor on--
see now--
02 QUANTITY 2.
It, was oscillating down around 20 to 60 percent, Now it's fullscale high again.

Dammit Sup Forums, we appreciate the humor but it is not the time for that.
We are floating dead 200k miles out.
Had a RESTART on our computer and we had a PGNCS light and the RESTART RESET.

Roger that Huston, permission to call you Daddy from now on.

Okay.
We're looking at our S--
SERVICE MODULE RCS HELIUM 1.
We have -- B is barber poled and D is barber poled, HELIUM 2, D is barber pole, and SECONDARY PROPELLANTS, I have A and C barber pole.
BMAG temperatures?

Copy, this is Ground Control, sorry for the fuckup boys, we had an intern on the comms

Check all pressure gauges between .38 and .55, and get me another read on those sensory oscillations. How's the visual?

Glad to have you back Sup Forums.
Okay, AC 2 is showing zip, I'm going to try to reconfigure on that, Jack.
We got a MAIN BUS A UNDERVOLT now, too, showing.
I'm reading about 25-1/2, MAIN B is reading zip now.

And, Sup Forums, Odyssey.

13, Sup Forums. We'd like you to attempt to reconnect fuel cell 1 to MAIN A and fuel cell 3 to MAIN B. Verify that quad Delta is open.

just stir the tanks some more it'll be fine

Okay, Sup Forums. I'm showing--I tried to reset and fuel cell 1 and 3 are both showing gray flays, but they are both showing zip on the flows.

Okay, Sup Forums. Are you still reading 13?

13, Sup Forums, that's affirmative, we copy. We're reading you. We're trying to come up with some good ideas here for you.
We'd like you to verify couple of readings for us. We would like the nitrogen pressure on fuel cell 1. We need the oxygen pressure on fuel cell 2

RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF

13, Can you check for auxiliary radiator malfunction? Engineering says the flows might be obstructed from freezing.

You got it.
Let me give you some reading … in the interim to help MAIN A voltage, Jack. I've got BUS TIE AC on.
In the interim, to help out MAIN A voltage, I've got MAIN BUS TIE BAT AC on. Or would you rather accept the 25 volts we are seeing on MAIN A?
Okay. Nitrogen on 1 and oxygen on 2. Is that correct?

F U C K I N G C O M M I E S

Okay. The systems test 1-A says zip.
And 2 Baker, which is 3 oxygen, says 0.6.
Fuel cell 1 nitrogen reads zero.
Okay. I'll get to work on that.

And, Jack, our O2 quantity number 2 tank is reading zero. Did you get that?

That's AC, okay. Yes, that's good AC and it looks to me, looking out the hatch, that we are venting something. We are venting something out into the—into space.

Copy, thanks Jim

13, Sup Forums
We copy your venting, can you confirm?
We need you to open the circuit on fuel cell 1

Uh, 13, we see you getting close to gimbal lock there. We'd like you to bring up all quad Cs on MAIN A, quad C-1, C-2, C-3, C-4 on MAIN A, and also bring B-3 and B-4 up on MAIN A

test

It's a gas of some sort.

test

Okay. Fuel cell 1, you just wanted it off the line now, Jack, is that right?
Okay. She's off the line.
Yes. We got it
Affirm.

It's coming out of window 1, right now, Jack, and could you give me the thrusters again?

What buses?

.....peat..........n you hea.............unications appear to b..........
..........tempting manu..........
OK, can you hear me? The comms were out, but I think I have it fixed. Hey, why aren’t the bay doors opening? Come in. Come in. Why aren’t the bay doors opening?

Sup Forums we seem to have some interference, please disregard, can you confirm?

Are you guys stupid? Have you tried turning the rocket off and restarting it? Do I have to do everything for you?

13, Sup Forums
We'd like you to go to your G&C checklist, the pink pages, 1-5. Do powerdown until we get a Delta of 10 amps. Over

Sup Forums please ask the pajeet space program to get off the line as we have already tried that.

OMNI Bravo.
All right. Roger.
Okay, Jack, say again that—… for the powerdown; it's not in the pink pages, the 1-5.

Where did you say that was located, Jack?
Roger, Jack. We're—yes, we're doing it right now.
Okay. That was in the launch checklist, Jack.
Okay. Jack. Are you happy with the amps we have now?

Okay, Jack, and on this page 1-5, we proceeded right down the list, all the way down; we're right now at BMAG number 2 is in WARM UP.

save your space talk for your 2025 program Pajeet

13, Sup Forums, be advised this comline may now be compromised by roody-poos

Okay. We'd like you to go down that powerdown procedure until you get a Delta of 10 amps. That's in your systems checklist, page 1-5.

And 13, you might also check for thsoe pages in your launch checklist. They're emergency pages; pink pages, 1-5, and we'd like you to power down until you get an amperage of 10 amps less than what you got now. Over

Roger, we copy BMAG 2 in WARM UP and some SICK TRIPS. We'll follow you through

Okay, and something is giving us a reach, Jack, both in pitch and roll, so I'm suspecting that maybe it's whatever it is that's venting back there. I've had to use DIRECT in order to stabilize this, and as soon as I do, we're starting to pick up rates again. Can you pick up any jets firing?

Stand by. What direction are your rates in, 13?
We need to get some more instrumentation up. We'd like yout to put INVERTER 1 on both AC BUSES. Over.

It's negative pitch and negative roll.
Okay. Okay, you got INVERTER 1 on both AC BUSES now. And Jack, one of the items that we turned off was the—all the fuel cell pumps. Okay, and you might let us know when fuel cell 2 needs its pump back; we ought to take care of that guy.

Roger. Okay, 13, we want FUEL CELL 2 PUMPS to AC1, please.
We've got lots and lots of people working on this; we'll give you some dope as soon as we have it, and you'll be the first one to know.

FUEL CELL 2 to AC1. Roger.
Okay, it's on AC1.
OMNI Charlie.
Oh, thank you Sup Forums, Fred says make sure it's not black tar.
Okay, Jack, and the weird configuration we're sitting in now is we have the hatch installed, we still have the probe and drogue inside the command module, and we're going to stay in this situation until you—kind of give us an okay to reinstall the probe and drogue.

Or, if necessary, to use the LM consumables.

Roger
13, we'd like to have you put thruster Alpha 3 on MAIN A, please. We'd also like you to power down just a little bit more, so let's get BMAG 2 OFF; and make sure your lights are down. Over

come in Sup Forums--
Fred is claiming he saw some sort of spider thing outside the rear capsule viewport.
Can you check for failures?

Alfa 3 on MAIN A.
Okay, Jack, are you monitoring the quad temps in quad A—package temps?
Okay. The lights are down, and BMAG 2's going from STANDBY to OFF.
Okay, Jack, now I've got a rate -

come in 13
bumping your signal for priority

--we'd like you to open circuit fuel cell 3
Oh, go ahead 13

Open circuit fuel cell 3.
Okay, fuel cell 3 is off the line now.

13, double check your blinker fluid. Sup Forums is having difficulty reading and hearing comms. There is a lot of fb/ig and trap posts interfering with incoming and outgoing communication, over.

uh SIR? THERES A RED BUTTON BEDIND ME THATS BEEN FLASHING THE WHOLE TIME.

It says: CENTRRAL OXYGEN STABILIZER.

Rumble, rumble, rumble. The grounds shaking, even though we could be in space!

Copy Sup Forums, we are getting alot of interference on our end as well. Boosting comm gain and applying filters to try and compensate now--
All Delta thrusters on MAIN A and all Bravo thrusters OFF. Roger.

Is it mispelled "central" or are you just a faggot, over?

>Catalog
I'm just stsssstttuterring SIR. I'm nervous right now.

Okay, Jack, …
BATTERY A OFF. Roger.

Is major tom available?

Ground control, to major tom.
Ground control to major tom.
Your circuits dead, theres something wrong.

Now you're … up.
I'm transmitting. I don't have any current now.
Hey, it's off—it's off. They—they killed the bus completely now.

13, Sup Forums. We'd like you to isolate your O2 surge tank, and we're trying to get power to that tank. Stand by; we're working on it

13, we need you rotating counter clockwise 25 degrees.

Surge tank off now, Jack? Okay, Jack, are you copying—O2 tank 1 cryo pressure?

Roger

Okay. We had a—SERVICE MODULE RCS B light, jack, due to package temperature.

Let's read you the lights we got on now; CRYO PRESS, FUEL CELL 1, FUEL CELL 3, MAIN BUS B UNDERVOLT, SUIT COMPRESSOR.

Clockwise, 25 degrees...

Sir its, done! Central oxygen levels are going back to normal!

Sup Forums--
We are reading some sort of, well Sup Forums we don't know how to describe it.--
Some sort of temporal distortion in the feedback.

Roger, we copy them and we'd like to build up the pressure in O2 tank 1, so turn the heaters on manually; we'll watch the pressure for you.

13, I repeat. Counter clockwise. The readings you are getting now are a result of solar heating. Rotate counter clockwise 50 degrees from your current orientation, i repeat, 50 degrees counter clockwise. Copy?

Okay, do you want to see —

SIR (Lmao) Understood sir!

No wonder the floor was still rumbling, sir!

— We're going to get a MAIN BUS A UNDERVOLT, probably Sup Forums, we need to be careful about sending nudes.

Roger, we realize that, we feel we can stand 5 more amps on it.
We'd like you to additionally bring on the fans in O2 tank 1, and we can stand the additional amperage on that.

Okay, heater on tank 1's ON.
Okay—bring up the fans on O2 tank 1.

13, Sup Forums. We'd like you to check some circuit breakers on panel 226. CRYO O2 HEATER number 1 MAIN A, and check the three CRYO FAN MOTORS, TANK 1, three phases.

Okay, Jack. 226 is configured just like it should be. I got three REACS breakers and three RAD breakers open. All the rest are closed.
Jack, looking outside, the number of particles has diminished greatly, almost ceased now, which indicates maybe what was venting has almost stopped.

AAAAAAAND CUT!
Excellent work everybody!

13, Sup Forums

I've got some bad news, I've some reports I need to finish and file away to have ready in the morning, I'm going to have to step away. It's been great, let's timeskip to the part where you get home safe

thanks for the fun m8e

Uh, sir. Look out of your window. Goodbye. Sir.