DUDE Climate Change is bad LMAO

DUDE Climate Change is bad LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2015/12/07/asia/china-beijing-pollution-red-alert/
burlingtonfreepress.com/story/money/2016/06/09/dairy-farm-production-increases-in-vermont/85597744/
beefmagazine.com/cow-calf/relationship-between-cow-size-production
arxiv.org/pdf/0707.1161.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hilarious that he made a film like this when the evidence against climate change is growing more and more overwhelming

dude i'm an activist!!!

DUDE LMAO

Honestly though there's worse shit that he could get in our faces about.

We really do need to recycle and work towards more productive energy

Fuck, could you imagine if he was shilling for dead niglets or something instead? Or to a lesser extent Ben Al-Afficki and his 2 dollars a day shit
Yeah, I can't fault him on this

I thought this was a rethuglican-free zone.

It is bad. Literally 98% of the scientific community agrees with that sentiment and the consensus isn't changing as the other alt-right nerd claimed earlier.

>my grandkids are going to suffer and die because of these people

Let's say that injecting CO2 into the atmosphere does not warm the globe, still, look at China to cite one famous example

edition.cnn.com/2015/12/07/asia/china-beijing-pollution-red-alert/

>According to the U.S. Embassy in Beijing, the air quality index stood at 250 Tuesday morning, classed as "very unhealthy" and 10 times higher than the World Health Organization's recommended levels.
>Gao Yuanli, 35, told CNN that the smog often made her life difficult.
>She wears face masks on most winter days, and she bought an air purifier two years ago, she said.
>"I can't go out on weekends now if the air is bad, and I don't go to outdoor markets anymore," she said.

To stop global warming the idea is to stop pollution, stopping pollution means avoiding these problems in the future.

You think everyone onto it? China, US for instance, are they building giant smoke machines just for fun? So they can block the economy, the government would unilaterally cause something that hurts the economy of which they have monopoly?

But it is. Please finish school.

The giant elephant in the room is O-word nobody wants to talk about. OVERPOPULATION. Scientists know this, but won't say. But we need to purge half of humanity to even cope in the future.

Present it

It is bad though. Americans are the only ones who deny this. Even Chinks admit it even though they don't give a fuck about shitting on the planet.

>trumpcucks UNIRONICALLY think anthropogenic climate change is a Chinese conspiracy

>we need to purge half of humanity to even cope in the future.
You need to be over 18 to post on this site.

oh look someone trying to use his success to help the planet fuck this guy!

It's alright. You weren't going to have kids anyway.

please kill yourself

Birth rates are below sustainabile levels, its taken care of. The problem is economies rely on ever increasing population, this is yet to be solved so shitskins must be shipped to 1st world countries en masse

Future generations have 2 choices:

Lift billions of poor people out of poverty, but risk their new lifestyles will increase the effects of climate change.

Or let them stay in poverty and improve energy effiency in the developed world

Climate change is real and very bad. The problem with faggots like Leo is that there is not sufficient proof that humans are the cause. Even if we were the cause that would mean China, which is out polluting every other country like 50:1, is the biggest offender and they have no intentions to slow that shit down.

Buying fucking carbon credits and switching to solar isn't going to make a dent in CO2 pollution. It will just make people like Leo and Al Gore who have stock in that shit even richer.

>goes to the Antarctic during Antarctic summer
>sees ice melting
>"I'VE SEEN TERRIFYING THINGS!"
Dumbshit doesn't understand how the planet works.

Overpopulation is myth. In a generation or 2, birthrates in developing countries will reach 1st world levels. Asia is already slowed. The only big growing populations are in Africa.

Ok but why is he shiling to us? go make a blockbuster in China, become a celebrity there and then preach to them about that shit. They are like 80% of the pollution on the fucking planet.

Too much arguing. Is it any good?

You'll have to ask him that I guess

Places like Japan, America, Italy seems to be steering toward a higher deaths than births ratio, but luckily even if people have been saying what you say for more than a hundred years, we produce much much more.

burlingtonfreepress.com/story/money/2016/06/09/dairy-farm-production-increases-in-vermont/85597744/
>The 1,075 dairy farms and 132,000 cows produced 2.6 billion pounds of milk in 2012, about 300 million gallons. In 1975 Vermont had almost 4,000 dairy farms with 189,000 cows and they produced about 2 billion pounds of milk. So compared to 1975 Vermont has 75 percent fewer dairy farms and 30 percent fewer cows, but milk production has increased by 30 percent.

beefmagazine.com/cow-calf/relationship-between-cow-size-production

>“There is a steady trend upward over the 20 years for both steers and heifers, and we’re putting on an additional 150-170 lbs. at finishing today. That equates to about 14% larger weights. They do spend about eight more days to get there, but their average daily gains are about 60% faster, and they’re more efficient,” Olson says.

>He says this data demonstrates how the industry has maintained steady beef production with a third less cows than in 1974.

Millions of people lose their homes in China every year due to floods.
Millions.
You really think they give a fuck about anything?

Its watchable

Why would he be able to connect with them as an outsider? Also it's not like the US just doesn't need to do anything because China is overall worse. We still do more than our fair share at a much greater rate per capita than China.

lmao does leo know how much emissions china produces in a day? what he's trying to do is admirable. but riding the bus instead of driving aint gonna do shit.

maybe in the impossible scenario where every country on earth did something about it 10+ years ago we could have had a chance.

but it's far too late now, don't worry about it, we'll likely all be dead from nuclear war by then anyways.

yep youre correct.

This. It's obnoxious to hear whites in Europe and the US using overpopulation as an excuse to not have children.

China doesn't care about its people or the Earth.

Ok but that doesn't make a fucking dent in the CO2 levels in the atmosphere if China keeps shitting straight into the air. If he really cared about making a difference he would go straight to the source.

If his bullshit rhetoric reached 5% of Chinese production it would be more effective globally than reaching 25% of America's.

It doesn't. The model was proven wrong years ago.

What was his end game?

>all those nogs

That shit needs to be stopped
They're straight up money sinkholes and will just bring down everyone's living standards

a chart that predicts how my grandchildren, who aren't even born yet, will mate and reproduce.

this is fantastic.

Feeling like he made a difference. Movie stars have immeasurable egos, I mean just look at his disappointment every year he didn't get an Oscar.

Lots of Africans in Africa isn't going to have a negative impact on your country. Fucking idiot. In fact if the Africans go the route of the Chinese then maybe they'll have enough people to sacrifice for building infrastructure in the countries.

retard

>shit ton of ice melts in the Artic
>leads to hurricanes, earthquakes, hotter summers and colder winters, rising water levels
>LOL DUMBSHIT DOESN'T UNDERSTAND HOW THE PLANET WORKS

kill yourself retard

that's disappointment didn't exist it's a reddit meme

Maybe it was made into a meme, but I recall watching the Oscars and seeing the disappointed look on his face every time he didn't win.

>artic
>shit tons of ice melts in the arctic
lmao

Their economy is improving immensely. It will be like China's growth not like the current refugee crisis. Not exactly a money sinkhole once it's the biggest growing economy of the world.

>the white cloud is actually CO2 in the atmosphere

earth is doomed!!!

He's a complete HYPOCRITE constantly flying around the world on private jets, belching tons and tons of CO2 into the atmosphere! Why the fuck do you think comes out of the back of a jet engine, Febreeze air freshener?

4 billion Africans. What could possible go wrong?

boy oh boy, your MS Paint picture really convinced me!

Where do i vote for trump?

those poor children

>posts a 2 year difference
>so eager to demonstrate how little he knows

read a book nigger

>refugee ships across the ocean to America
Who fucking cares about Europe?

>gets proven wrong
>goes into spastic defeatist mode
always hilarious

Nothing at all.

We have an obligation to civilize africa. Part of that involves inviting some of them over.

I was asking you an argument based on the idea that X was such and you completely ignored it.

>can't even accept a ms paint complement without being autistic

wtf, i'm voting for hillary now.

>focusing on 2012 when its 4 years since then
>ignoring its improved
if you had read a book you'd know that 2012 was the worst year it has been in 30 years. its so easy to use that year to show how bad things are yet in 2016 its much better.

china do have intentions of slowing down nowadays they are gonna ratify fucking COP21
read the news shitter faggot

fpbp

>fpbp
what the fuck does even mean?

fap bap? this reddit shit needs to stop, and i'm being serious.

DAILY REMINDER

* A doubling of preindustrial CO2, absent any feedbacks, would result in a maximum forcing of +1.2C.

* The General Circulation Models, and the IPCC, predict 2-8C of warming because AGW theory assumes a positive H2O feedback. They assume that if CO2 causes a little warming, the atmosphere will hold more water vapor which will lead to a lot of warming.

* The warming predictions cover such a large range because everyone assumes a different average H2O feedback rate.

* Every GCM based on this assumption has failed to model temperatures for the past 17 years. They are all trending too high.

* In the late 1990's the modelers themselves stated that if they missed their predictions for more then a decade that would falsify AGW theory.

* There is no data to suggest a +H2O feedback either now or in Earth's past.

* If there is no +H2O feedback then we literally have nothing to worry about.

* The average climate change believer knows none of this. Politicians, citizens, activists, surprisingly even a lot of scientists are literally ignorant of the theory and the math. In their mind it's simply "CO2 = bad" and "experts say we're warming faster then ever."

>liberals want to end climate change
>liberals are too afraid to call out non-whites on their bullshit
RIP the planet earth

It's funny how all these stars spend all their time and money trying to convince people that global climate change is real, yet they don't spend a cent on actually fixing the issue.

Yes, I believe in man-made climate change. But since we have no real, viable solutions, I must accept it as a tragic inevitability.

>CO2 bands already saturated
>Atmosphere isn't a blackbody, and cannot be modelled as a black body
>"Back-radiation heating" violates second law of thermodynamics
>AGW has no physically legal mechanism
>Air expands when heated it does not radiate (again the atmosphere is not a blackbody)
>Computer models are all based on stefan boltzman equation which is T^4 and an approximation (an extremely inaccurate one at that).
>The spread of heat energy around the world, a spinning globe with two oceans (air, water) is an incredibly non trivial 5+ dimensional PDE that no one has even bothered trying to solve because it is so complicated.
>No viable model, no agreed upon physical mechanism, proposed mechanisms debunked in seconds by even first year physics major.

>cut down old, rotting forests without any cultural significance
>plant new trees
>use wood as building material
Old forests consume more oxygen than they produce.
Decomposing matter produces CO2 just like burning does.

>I must accept it

fatalism is what invented religion. u dumb fag

You persist even if it's impossible. That's how shit gets done.

> its a "conservatives deny science so they can keep pumping CO2 into the atmosphere" episode

arxiv.org/pdf/0707.1161.pdf

>2016
>Still having to convince idiot hillbillies that man-made climate change is destroying the planet

An Inconvenient Truth came out over a decade ago.

>hahaha I'm totally selling all my oil stocks because oil is bad guys not because oil is gonna crash or anything

The unsustainable lifestyles of the rich is the problem, not Africans who consume next to nothing.

Eat the rich, class war now.

>read my PDF about white supremacy!

not falling for that again

Okay.

Aside from taxing countries we have no jurisdiction over, and hamstringing our own economy, what's the plan? Those two are good first steps but we need more. Making shitty documentaries won't take carbon out of the atmosphere.

As far as I'm concerned we are past the point of no return. Religion is for the living, people who still have time to repent and change their ways. If all this fear mongering is correct, it's already too late for us.

Therefore, unless you can find a way to remove carbon from the atmosphere at viable scale, all efforts are in vain.

This. How dare successful people create and consume. We should all limit ourselves to borderline poverty. Freedom and civilization is overrated.

>class war now.

it's always better to be the dirt in a rich man's sole because at least they let you live in peace.

Hahahahaha
What a jackass. They should rename this thing Jackass 4.75 because he's a jackass. Haha.

Nigger

China is the factory of the world.

China is affected by climate change and pollution a lot more than the USA.

Over the next 20 years either China is going to invent the affordable, renewable, sustainable "clean" energy, or someone else is.

Nobody knows who it will be for certain, but someone is going to, and whoever does is going to become extremely wealthy.

Either we stand aside and let someone else solve it and make all the money, or we do it.

We all know who is behind this.

secular white liberals?

Hahah. What a cuck

We already have clean, affordable, sustainable energy. It's called nuclear, but the left is afraid of that too.

I hope this cocksucker dies in pain.

>evidence against climate change is growing more
i dont know where you live but here summers get more and more hot and dry, winters more short rime cold and snowing lesser

Not an argument.

>nuclear
>clean
Yeah until you have to find a place to dispose the nuclear waste. Not to mention uranium and other radioactive ores are a bitch to mine.

ITT edgy retard teens

We DO have a place dumbass. The American Southwest has hundreds of miles of completely empty wasteland (and we are going to get more of it if the climate change fags are right) that are already owned by the government. Furthermore, new generation reactors run significantly cleaner than old ones.

And no, mining uranium isn't that big of a deal. Australia exports it by the assload.

I don't give a fuck about global warming.

But I am pro nuclear and renewable.

no, nuclear is really dirty because it has a lot of really really bad waste, and also fukushima, and not just uranium, but a bunch of other radioactive shit that kills in a variety of ways.

Solar and Wind = free energy forever. Just do that, it's a lot less cheaper in the long run. And everyone knows the long term investment is the smartest.

Is this post satire?

People that don't believe in climate change in 2016 are similar to people that still believe in religion in 2016.

As someone anti climate change you might think 'Hey idiot poster you've just joined your own religion and it's "Climate change"'. Haha yea good one, but the metaphor was about people that can look at facts and reason.

Some kind of morons that think fracking, draining giant pools of oil from under the ground doesn't some how create sink holes.

Even if you don't believe in climate change as a concept you should believe in green energy as an evolution to the way humans operate because we already know there is only a limited amount of fossil fuels for us to use. The next phase in technological evolution is moving to renewable energy, whether you think fossil fuels ruin the Earth or not.

You have no fucking idea what your talking about.

One, we have methods of safely storing waste until it's ceases being radioactive. Two, Fukushima shouldn't have happened because only the Japs are stupid enough to build a nuclear plant where it can be easily damaged. Three, I don't even know what the fuck your last point is. When was the last time anyone in the US died due to ANY radioactivity associated with nuclear power? Hell, has the US even had a single fatality from anything associated with nuclear power?

Wind and solar are good ways to supplement the power grid, but they aren't nearly powerful enough to be the primary means of power production. Just like tidal power and geothermal, they have a place in the power grid but they simply don't have the output to fill society's needs. In fact, last I heard they are shutting down those giant solar farms in Nevada because they aren't cost effective and produce too little power compared to maintenance costs, so don't tell me that it's free power.

In fact, using the term "free energy" shows how ignorant you are. A principle rule of energy is that it is never, ever free. Nothing is free, especially not energy.

Okay.

But until you give me a cheaper, more efficient, and cleaner way to generate power, shut the fuck up. I'll care about climate change when you offer a solution that doesn't significantly lower our quality of life.

okay.

Oh, I forgot this.

Holy shit you have no idea what you're talking about
Never post again ignoramus