Hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see...

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you hef discord?? XDddd

more mara

hi katy XD

old

you are wayyyyy to random for me. sorry

faggot

Pedo bait is too obvious.. Need to be more subtle Chris Hanson. You're a professional

faggot

lq b8

if this is a true 13 y/o, gtfo

anyone have updated photos of mara? she's gotta be nearing 18 by now.

Pretty much everyone in this thread is confirmed as newfags considering this stale copypasta has been around for the last four years.

faggot

This copypasta dates itself by including Invader Zim.

faggot

Old copypasta

change it to rick and morty

Four years? It has been around since 2006...

faggot

what shit tier bait is this

>last four years
way longer than that newfag

no way. i never seen it before so it must be frech.

I'd say change it to Star vs. the forces of evil.

Old neck beard you are gay

Penguin girls: it’s not the animals’ swimming prowess or cute little walk that the term is referring to, but their perceived personalities.

The logic behind the name holds that, as flightless birds, penguins have to pay attention to their surroundings in order to stay safe, and so penguin girls are women who, by extension, are observant and rational. Instead of reacting emotionally, they take a logical approach to things, yet are also able to show empathy. In describing his admiration for a penguin girl he knows, one Japanese man in his 20s said “When I was feeling down about screwing up at work, she told me ‘I’ve made that same mistake.’ Having a woman say those words to me left a deeper impression than hearing them from another guy.”

Penguin girls’ penchant for objective thinking translates into an independent personality, their proponents say. That desire for independence can manifest in a strong work ethic, which takes a lot of pressure off men in Japan, where society has long expected males to be the breadwinners for their households. “A woman who works hard and lives within her economic means isn’t going to be greedy or push a guy to provide her with a lavish lifestyle,” opined one thirty-something penguin girl fan. “That’s a really attractive personality trait.”

Just as penguins can stand calm and still for long periods of time, penguin girls don’t react to emotionally stressful situations with panic attacks or verbal outbursts. Instead, they keep their cool while carefully thinking of what the most appropriate course of action to take is. “My girlfriend is always cool and collected,” shared one penguin girl’s boyfriend. “I was really busy at work,so I told her ‘I need some time apart from you,’ and after that, she didn’t try to contact me at all. I actually got sort of worried after a month went by, so I got in touch with her, and she acted just like she always has, even though we hadn’t spoken for a month.”

hello newfag

I wanna add her to frendz. how 2 add frenz in 4chain? =[

takes a newfag to call other newfags

Show me your butthole katy

but does it take a newsfag to call out newsfags who call out newfagseses?

Please take a seat over there. I'm Chris handsome.

Step 1, turn off computer. Step 2.dont watch tat brainless show. step. 3. Go to school, go out, do kids things!

faggot

Not fully sure about that.
>To the magic 8 ball!

Idc what anyone says, that girl is crazy hot

faggot

Of course the faggot would be this new

faggot

Faggot.

faggot

Faggot

13 yr impressionable girl here who will do anything, add me on kik :D

“Hi Katy,

My name is John, and I hate you. I bet you're not 13, a girl or a penguin. I bet you are actually a fat, retarded, no-life who spends every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

hi fbi

lmao, i need some popcorn brb

Hi John

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

It takes a newfag to ask a newfag if it takes a newfag to call out a newfag who calls out newfags

Get OUT while you still CAN !!!

Post bellybutton and go to sleep
>yes, post your hairy manbelly

faggit

what a faggot