How does it make you feel to have a regular mundane life?

how does it make you feel to have a regular mundane life?
that you'll never been a rich rockstar athlete astronaut having sex with a different hot bitch every night?
How does that make you feel ?

sucks. we apparently dont get to choose who we are born as. im bald as well. dying doesnt seem that bad.

its ok could be way worse

Not everyone is as shallow as you

im rich compared to most people, have an ez high paying job, have sex with hot girls, and have an athletic body and am good at sports.

so life is pretty good actually.

how can i be like you ?

This guy knows where it's at.

Trust me, after a while it's no different than taking a wank. The novelty of fucking a new girl becomes empty. So much so, you start to realise it's a fucking waste of time.

I've got to the point where I just tell girls, that I'm not about the sex now and just abstain. I'm going to avoid sex for a year, and see if I can actually achieve a nurturing relationship with a woman.

Not bad at all

smart

even though i have more money than you will ever have in your entire pathetic life? Feels pretty good faggot.

something tells me that getting exactly what you want is instantly boring

>implying astronauts aren't just married with families
>implying rockstars get bitches easily
>implying athletes get bitches easily

if they did, why do they need to #MeToo bruh

getting a good body is pretty easy. just takes dedication.

get a good paying job kinda requires you to get into a field with demand, stem

being good at sports just takes practice.

sleeping with hot chicks just takes raw confidence.

I feel you. Oldfag here, great career, fit, handsome, charming, funny and modest. Ive done a lot of dirty dirty things to a lot of fine bitches.

I started telling women that i have a micro penis and a shit job. LOL

Confidence comes from past experiences and success,upbringing,winning the genetic lottery.

>how does it make you feel to have a regular mundane life?
that you'll never been a rich rockstar athlete astronaut having sex with a different hot bitch every night?
How does that make you feel ?

Bored. Particularly by this thread.

confidence is just no fear of failure.

Just counting down the days till Im an hero.

Mo money, Mo problems.

I reached the point of highest degeneracy as a teenager. Sex really isn't that exciting. I enjoy beating and torturing women more than the sex. Sadism is alright but even that is losing its spark.

>Implying all I want from life is mindless vanity.

fine. Why is it looked at like such a bad thing?

Life Guide/Tips from user
1) all bitches are crazy find 1 you can tolerate that cooks and cleans and fucks
2) Dishes, Laundry, Exercise, Car Maintenance, Cleaning Up--the more you put them off the longer it takes. Better to do a little more often than have to waste a day off.
3) Its okay not to bang tons of girls or be a rock star. Have a kid or just enjoy life experiences with someone cool. Doesn't have to be a model. Just have fun.......now if you're a poor fag I cannot help you. I am a complete retard and still make 90K$.
4) Get a dog/Kitty
5) Get a hobby/find a tv show you love
6) Work Hard-ish it pays off (don't over stress yourself about an office gig)
7) Jack off often for sanity
8) You remember the little things so make sure to stop and smell the roses every so often and live in the moment even if you have to post a gay quote to remind yourself to
9) Drugs are great but use a limited amount they'll fuck you up. Don't do them too often it doesn't make them as fun (cept for Pot)
10) Family First

i'm totally fine with my life, i'd hate the complexity of a life like that