Do you eat pussy? why? don't you know that it's beta?

Do you eat pussy? why? don't you know that it's beta?

I am a vegetarian

Nah

Why? Who made it beta? You? Well I have news for you bud. Your personal opinion and preference is yours, don't force them upon anyone except yourself.

its not beta if you force it

I'll eat pussy and ass all day. What are you, gay?

It taste good tho.

I eat pussy but normally its during 69. Nothing quite like a girl going to town sucking your dick and grinding her pussy into your mouth. As long as she's clean and healthy (decent diet) I actually enjoy it.

>Eating pussy is beta
Spoken like a true beta. How many times have you made a girl cum? I await your reply, kissless virgin.

My money is on OP claims not to be gay but only sucks trap cock

OP is gay faggot confirmed.

What the fuck are you talking about. Licking pussy is as Alfa as you get. Have you ever seen a boy dog or any other animal. Around a girl in heat. They won't stop licking that pussy even if you beat them off.

It's not gay if she's tied to the bed and you're beating her ass with a riding crop while you do it you fucking noob virgin

Soo gay as fuck

LMFAOOO! This faggot!

I licked a balloon knot once...

I find it arousing but sometimes girls just never get tired of it and I get bored

that is the deal, if you not eat pussy, then she not suck dick. understand?

Ooga booga nooga! OP brain small.

Would like to

Nothing better than making a gril cum hard with your tongue and mouth. They writhe and squirm and breath heavy and buck and whimper and then you know they're cumming. If she's right, it has that musky sweet aroma and you want to be down there working it. It's alpha as fuck when you have the power and make her cum, when you want her to cum.

haha bitch please

I eat pussy like a fat guy going through groceries

not if its dog pussy

Aaaand OP is gone. Lovely.

its only beta if it's a fat girls pussy

Shoving your face in every crevice of a woman you claim because the hormones are striking a primal urge to be an animal is beta.

Tell me about all the ladies you have had, and your uncle that works for Nintendo

Yes. I eat pussy because when I don't want to kiss girls. Mouth to mouth kiss can give herpes

>Do you eat pussy?
Yep
why?
Because i like the taste and it does me a favor after fucking for 45 minutes and my dick goes soft ... i eat some pusdy for 2/3/4 minutes and im hard again which allows me to last over another hour of laying pipe
don't you know that it's beta?
Lemme state its not in the least beta but having thought about things being beta is

>beta

What's it like sucking dicks faggot

There's nothing more beta than obsessing over what is alpha and beta

>herpes
you must mention it?

yeah whatever, i have a small dick and i need to satisfy my woman somehow.

Eating pussy is for faggots.

Only true alphas fuck other men to assert their dominance. We need to take some more tips from the Romans.

Yeah OP, I guess you never touched a girl in your life and you are like 25-30y, posting what is beta or alpha?!
Eating pussy (if you know it and finger play will literaly make her wild), got diamond hard dick and errection while making her cum and do that in 69 and than I just fuck her with hard rock dick after 10 minutes of play with oral sex, and than she has another 10-15minutes of great pleasure, same as you.
Its sad how many losers are in this world, knowing nothing but here on anonymous board you can see them having their opinions.
KYS OP

Riiiiiiiiiiight.......