How do I clean this

how do I clean this

salt and rubbing alcohol

denatured alcohol / spirit

Get a better nail you cheap fuck

You’re gonna fuck up your lungs use quarts and titanium ya fook

Big grained salt

I personally like to use a small torch and with some patients, gets some reclaim dabs man, just be careful not to crack the glass, hold onto it with plyers or a napkin or somethin

is there a way to do it so that I can smoke the wax that's stuck in there though?

does it help it work better if I clean the actual coils with acohol or should I not do that?

I'm going to get a enail soon

good idea. just blast the inside with the torch?

bend a large paper clip and scrape the inside. Just be sure the end you're scraping with is not sharp. A scratch, whether on the inside or outside will weaken the glass.

>salt and rubbing alcohol
/thread

this minus the salt.

What I do is just heat it up slowly with a torch (Torch it for a second, wait, torch for a second, etc, repeat)

But also, You two are retarded, thats a coil based off of titanium or ceramic. Or at least stainless steel coil. It's perfectly fine.

OP, the real problem is your voltage or wattage is too high, it looks like youre splattering/burning your dabs.

By based off of I am referring to the core btw

This works well. Do this first, then give it a Rubing Alcohol swashing. Finally, some water + dish soap to remove the RA & a thorough rinse.

put it in a plastic bag and boil the fuck out of it, the wax will melt off and you can get high once more

buy small metal beads, like 200 of them, mix with soap, then let them swirl around until clean

That’s fucking one dab worth of concentrate just fucking call it a loss and clean it you poor fuck. Use alcohol and salt. Flash it with a torch for a second to loosen it up if you think it’s really stuck.

Fucking stoners are the worst always trying to make their products last longer after they’ve already used them. Get a better fucking nail or get a reclaim catcher or get a vaporslide like honestly - something that will actually save your reclaim if you actually want to smoke/use that bullshit. It’s so fucking nasty I can’t imagine doing it often.

Pic related - this is the kinda wax you should be smoking now get rid of your fucking reclaim and stop smoking slosh

Just cleaned mine by running a lighter under it for 2 seconds and scraping insides with cotton. Cotton is inert at cannabinoid vape temps so you can vape the cotton and it'll vape that reclaim splooge on the side dawg

>trying this hard

Throw it in the trash, clean up your life druggie

>is there a way to do it so that I can smoke the wax that's stuck in there though?

You can take a lighter to the side of the glass while you still have your wand attached and inhale. It's going to blacken the glass from the lighter fluid but it will come right off with a rag.

denture cleanser with boiling water

You can use rice and methalated spirits. shake it up.

This

FUCKING SMASH IT
RIP THE GOLDEN TREASURE OUT AS IT SCREAMS FOR MERCY

isopropyl alcohol will melt it right out. Make sure to rinse afterwards.

YEah that isopropanol is not healthy for u m8

Acetone?
As little as possible and you evaporate it afer to get the wax.
Wait until the odor disappear to smoke it.

Throw it away and get a wife and have kids.

Fill a bowl with enough isopropyl alcohol to cover it, microwave the bowl of iso for 30 seconds, then plop the fucker in it and swish it around. Clean in 15 seconds. Don't start a fire by nuking the iso too long.

What do if have wife and kids?

don’t fucking do this you retard. Leave it in too long and it’ll make a BLEVE

piss in it

salt and rubbing alcohol

>someone tells you to microwave your piece

Anyway-- isopropyl and some sea salt. Seal openings. Shake-- I usually find about a minute of shaking takes care of things.
Get water to scalding, rinse it out and apply the same method of fill + shake.
Repeat this process to desired cleanness really. You're lucky in that that's small enough to be easy, most of the pieces I clean are like 2-3 foot bongs. They're a bitch to get the balance right on.
Cleaning bowls, stems and other midpieces is just easy by comparison.

young ass motherfuckers with your weird ass ways

smoke a fucking joint or a glass pipe

dabs and wax are for dumb hipster bullshit status

Instructions not clear,
Dick caught in toaster

Go to bed dad

Have you ever smoked a dab? Or are you a poor niggerfag who can't afford it.

Your literally an autistic fag retard with a micro penis

rice and water shake empty and repeat until clean

dabs really are for niggas tho

Banned

No blunts (especially backwoods) are for niggers.
Wax is for motherfuckers who want to forget there Fuckin first name
Real men smoke dmt.

Niggas smoke blunts
Vaping is white as fuck

this
Dont resmoke the shit you cleaned off you junkie