Why is boipucci, so much better than pussy?

Why is boipucci, so much better than pussy?

That depends on your preferences

It's really not, but I mean, you do you pal.

boi pucci makes a sandwich afterwards without being told

If you like tight and getting shit on your dick fine. Objectively its not more enjoyable, only reason is your preferences. AKA youre a faggot.

This is not true

>implying butts are filled with shit 24/7
t. virgin

I've had both. Real pussy is much better.

It really is tho

Too big to trap but born with tiny balls and have had GFs comment on how little they are. Feels like shit. Started taking testosterone to man up. Flipped the /b script. Not gay. Just posting for entertainment.

get this shit out of here you fat tiny nutted faggot... we arent interested in your gay boohoo bullshit.... we are here for boypussy

>boipussy
You’re as gay as it gets, faggot

what exactly is gay about wanting to ram your dick inside a boys butt?

>boipucci
IT IS BOYBUTT

The very words you wrote are gay af.

Kik

What was gay about that? yeah thats what i thought... nothing... you can suck off a boy and let him nut in your mouth and you can even swallow that shit without it being the least bit gay

You right.

Spread your cheeks, and show your pooper

only to you, faggot

Because it's taboo. Sad thing is they don't last.... you get them at 18 ave the best sex of your life, put them through school, experience "love", but they grow up and change. Before you know it they're 26 and not the boy who used to look up at you like you were their world. You're now longer attracted to them in the same way and they start to wonder what else is out there since you were their first. You grow apart and it's sad....

Dominating another man is one of the most alpha things you can do. Making another male your bitch is ultimate chad status

thats true with anyone... you sad sad fuck

Why so mad, Who hurt you user.?

I just think my boy parts are ridiculous. Oh well. Can’t change was I was given

post soles ans ass

yeah looks pretty small for your frame

holy shit moar

They're really not that big, but is it really so bad? You even had multiple girlfriends

It’s pretty bad. It is what it is. Not a God’s damn thing I can do