>in reality Affleck did a lot more than 2nd Unit
>gonna be the only directing he does for DC

>>gonna be the only directing he does for DC

Yeah he's totally not directing the Batman solo movie

>>Ben Affleck is gonna get a 2nd unit Director credit on Justice League
Wat?

He's literally directing, producing and starring in his own Batman movie

>DC is fucked
DC is doing great. If anything, it's WB that it's messed up.

And it is fucking awesome.

also writing

Wait till the news hit next week... DCEU is done after JL. Affleck is out.

not gonna happen

It's not like Affleck was a bad director though.

If James Wan drops out of Aquaman DC cant recover, they're banking on Wan making a crowdpleasing hit since he's really good at making crowdpleasing movies. They can't afford to lose Wan.

Affleck thought BVS was an embarrasment and wants Snyder out, he's the reason Snyder is not directing Justice League part 2. Affleck regrets getting on board these movies and wants out.

Don't let them drag you down Ben. You're better than this.
Also where's muh Mignola Cinematic Universe?

Didn't they already start filming that one? It's too late for him to drop out now no?

This. And Wan wants to make his movie. He's not a push over to studio in same sense like many others like him. He will bend, but only as mutch as he wants.

Filming stars early 2017

>tfw DC is the Sony of capeshit
pure JUSTkino

Wan is announcing he's dropping out by the end of the year. He's become a household name and he doesn't have to deal with this shit anymore.

Wan managed to make a well received hit from a movie where the lead actor died during filming and had to be replaced with CG, he's a literal goldmine.

Wan had a shit experience working on Dead Silence early on his career where he learned a lot, that plus his how huge he's become in the past couple years, he's becoming one of the go to guys for the studios and he can basically do whatever he wants now. Nobody wants to get treated like Ayer and especially somebody like Wan who's on a roll doesn't need to deal with it at this point in his career. He's out.

Affleck's 2nd unit credit is a lie and Justice League will be the last time he appears as Batman.

Ben is a good director though. Much better than an actor.

Dude, Sony was the cuck of capeshit. At least DC has enough self respect to not go crying to Disney for help.

And we shall see how that works out for them, won't we?

>all this marlelcuck wishful thinking

>he's the reason Snyder is not directing Justice League part 2

Or the fact that they canceled part 2 and decided to make it one movie.

shit is gonna get truly when next year when Wonder Woman is a mess

Suicide Squad was a mess and made mad bank, the DCEU is fine except for some nigger not being able to make a cuckold propaganda flick out of Flash

WW can be terrible and it will still get good reviews because it's directed & starring woman

Why the fuck are you lying on the Internet, faggot? GTFO

What's Fox?

not lying, you'll see for yourself soon. DC is way more fucked than everybody even realizes, they truly don't have any idea what they're doing

speculation or do you have any inside information?

A roller coaster. It has highs and lows.

>DC is doing great.

Yep. Rebirth is awesome, while Marvel has zero good ongoings atm.

>Wan managed to make a well received hit from a movie where the lead actor died during filming and had to be replaced with CG, he's a literal goldmine.
lets not pretend as if making furious 7 a success didn't rely heavily on the fact paul walker died after they finished filming 95% of his scenes, giving them billions in effective free advertising globally

If Wan drops out Aquaman he will be fucked/almost blacklisted. At this point dropping out it's almost pulling a Trank on one of the biggest studios in the business.

Source or shut the fuck up, Marvelshill.

This is app as fuck.

Wan was already in movie jail after Dead Silence and Death Sentence and he went back making a tiny movie and now he's one of the biggest directors in Hollywood. He has a bigger dick to swing around than Ayer and Patty Jenkins.

>If anything, it's WB that it's messed up.

Not even, they made 2 billion out of DC IPs in 3 movies just in the box office, also leading bluray sales too. It's mostly mousebois getting triggered really

How do you explain people who like DC's comics hating the movies then? Surely these are not "mousebois".

WB's never going to give up Superman and Batman. Ever. No matter how badly they screw up, they have enough faith in brand that they believe the characters will always bounce back.

Sony handing over Spider-Man on a silver platter just speaks to their utter incompetence as a basic business, much less a professional film studio. They didn't realize how lucky they were to have Raimi.

Look Devin I know you got a hard on with seeing DC films flopping, but it ain't gonna happen. I love how you try to push this fake rumor of yours only after Flash loses its director again too, anyone can see through your bullshit.

Umm, just look at what happened to Suicide Squad, or the upcoming movies.

>Wonder Woman is a mess
>The Flash loses its director

Warner owns DC.

>DC Comics, Inc. is an American comic book publisher. It is the publishing unit of DC Entertainment,[3] a subsidiary of Warner Bros., a division of Time Warner.

We call that the "not muh" effect, in which fans of the original source don't like variations of said source. It's a mild form of autism really. Most DC fans like myself have endured REALLY bad runs in the comics and are happy to see movies about our characters. Also the DCEU so far has been ok

>don't like variations of said source.
But the comics have had different intepretations all the time and I've still liked them.
I liked the Adam West Batman, I liked Tim Burton's Batman, I liked Nolan's Batman and I even like Batfleck.
On the other hand I didn't like Man of Steel, most of BvS, Superman Returns or even the Donner Superman movies.
Am I autistic, user? Is that really the explanation here?

Suicide Squad made more money than most of the MCU and even beat GotG if we don't count China, despite having critics literally and I mean literally begging people not to see it. Swimming upstream and still winning you see.

The Flash losing that memedirector are good news as far I'm concerned and I trust Patty Jenkins, the trailer looked fine

>and even beat GotG if we don't count China
Why do you do this?
>Swimming upstream
Ice-skating uphill you mean.

Patty Jenkins is DC's attempt at doing a movie Marvel style and getting a random no name TV director who will do whatever the execs tell her. It'll be the least bad DC movie but still a mess because the studio doesn't know what they want.

You may as well say Doug Liman is gonna leave Justice League Dark too you fucking troll, no one's buying your bullshit.

Actually yes, I'd bet you're one of those people who think Superman should be a goofy campy nerdshit fighting the toyman or other embarrasing villain who could never be in a movie

Also the fact you spout these obviously fake rumours about DC while not knowing that Marlel had Wright fired DURING PRODUCTION and called Harmon to do reshoots in Dr. Strange despite not being involved before screams autism to me, check it out, we care about you

>telling me what I want based on absolutely nothing
>telling me I want goofy campy stuff when I expressly pointed out I didn't like Donner's version
If you weren't desperate to paint everyone who disagrees with you was being someone who's not a real fan, you might have used your head and realized that I just don't like Superman.
>Also the fact that you spout these obviously fake rumours
Those posts weren't mine though.

lol u mad

um he is directing his own Batman movie..

Edgar Wright deserved what happened to him to be honest. If it wasn't for Marvel kicking him to the curb Ant-Man would have gotten made in 2020. He got his other projects off the ground while leaving Ant-Man in development hell.

Edgar Wright is overrated as fuck.

Just laughing at your delusion, Devin. I'm sure one of your fake rumors will become true one day.

The Batman movie script is being re-written as we speak.

He is getting some help on it (not sure by who).

They are deciding what other villains they want to add into the movie because Deathstroke will not be the only one.

Rumor is Jared Leto of course but nobody knows yet.

Filming for "The Batman" movie is meant to commence sometime late next year.

Cool story, bro.

Got anymore "leaks?"

yeah, in your anal region

>I'm a real fan!!
>I just don't like Superman

So not a real fan then

Did you know the DC universe has other characters than just Superman?

maybe he just doesn't care about DC's Thor and enjoys the other heroes' stories?

There was an image of Superman walking in what looked to be Aquaman's underwater palace that I saw months ago posted somewhere.

I swear I remember seeing it and it was not a drawing or artwork but it looked like a scene from Justice League.

A shame I have no idea where it went.

Just say you just like Batman and be done with it, not fooling anyone here

>([{""""""""""allegedly""""""""""}])

You must 18+ to post here.

But I don't "just" like Batman. I think he's pretty bland compared to some of DC's better stuff. He's just the only who has gotten good movies.
Look at the Vertigo books from back when the Brits invaded American comics. THAT is great stuff. I'm definitely a fan of all that stuff.

he's still not old enough to talk about superheroes?

I once came across a track from a film score that had never been released before so yes any leak is possible to find online if you know where to look deep and hard enough.