Which of my sisters panties should I masturbate with??

Which of my sisters panties should I masturbate with??

Looks like left isn't even wearing her panties...

Sniff left
Cum in to right

Cum while sniffing lefts panties??

The one in pink has a mighty camel toe; truly worthy of your emissions OP.

The one in green should be executed for her weakness.

What should I do after I cum in them?! What if she finds out!

Perhaps I'll grab a bra of hers instead...

I mean, considering they've both clearly shit their pants, neither of them!

Post pics before and after.
choose the most crusty one...

why are you cumming TO them instead of IN them?

do you have the gay?

Well they are my sisters...

Put them back in her drawer after you gym in them. I’d love to see have her using them unaware of the dried cum now entering her pussy

Sure they are, OP.

How could it enter her pussy if it is dried...

Pink shirt

Masturbate with her skirt??

Let them catch you it's 2018 user maybe they will 3 some. Just tell them you were curious.

By her justices I guess. I’d just love the thought of my cum rubbing up on her pussy. Did it to a bunch of cousin’s panties

Show us what you are working with

I'm calling bullshit on this. Dried cum makes the fabric really hard. They'd notice if their panties had a hard stain in them.

lol that nikki?

if you were a real badass you would grab your grand mothers while she was wearing them
Faggot

Most her other panties had crust on them. I was nervous but nothings been said of it so I guess I’m safe (l)

Wear both of their panties on your face with one positioned around each nostril so you can capture both of their womanly scents.

Why would washed panties have crusts

1840 Nikki Kelly

Not entirely sure how I would position them like that...

Thats what i call butterfaces

Basement dweller detected

Depends on whos dirty paties has most crusted cum stains, I'd scape off the dirty panty crust with my teeth,and get a little spit mixed in and it becomes kinda like fresh pussy in my mouth, taste so good, I did with a traveling chick that stayed at my house for a couple days!!!

Well I don't have a gf so I don't have much knowledge about crusty panties after washing them

Pics