Would you fap with my roommates thongs or anything if she was your roommate?

Would you fap with my roommates thongs or anything if she was your roommate?

I'd wear her thong on my face.

Hell yeah, awesome user. Filthy pair that smells like her ass?

Get a good whiff of that booty scent. You done anything?

I hit her hamper up daily while everyones at work. Her and our other roommate work day shifts and I work nights. I have as much time in her bedroom as I want really

Yeah man Ive done exactly that on my face and everything. I grab one of her g strings and put the asshole of it across my nose. She has a huge ass so theyre usually all dried crunchy with sweat and smell like ass so good

Not done anything with her if you mean that, shes not into doing stuff with her roommates and im a chubbier more unattractive guy. Shes out of my league

lucky bastard lol

Yep its awesome

Can you describe what they smell like?

A little bit of sour pussy smell if you sniff right on spot, but in general they reek like sweaty butt and b.o. smell like sweat. Right on her asshole it usually smells faintly like shit and sometimes theres a shit stain but its never like raw shit or bad. Its just like a really raw sweat skin smell that smells like ass. She doesnt shower every single day necessarily sometimes those pairs i can smell as soon as i open her hamper.

That her in the pic?

Yeah

Sounds like you want her to sit on your face.

I do I’ve fapped over that before. I’ve thought about burying my face in her ass too while she’s passed out. She’s a lightweight when we smoke weed and drink she gets hammered

I would

Any pics of her ass?

I want to puke. Thanks.

I’ll look, maybe, there’s this one

>I can't fap with this

Good one of her ass here. Pics a couple years old though.

She wears too many dresses to ever see her ass lol. Its nice when the dress gets in her butt crack though and shows everything

Two different girls?

OP mind posting bra's too? ;)

Yeah you should be able to see it’s the same porch but yeah just years in between the pics

i would jerk off into her socks

Don’t have any of those I should take pics of her bras though to rub my dick all over them too

So what's stopped you?

Dude no way really? One time I was talking to her friends Brother and he told me she’s been going over to their house for years and that one time she took off her shoes and socks at the door and he took them back and jerked off with them and he said he didn’t mean to but wound up coming in one of her socks freaked out and put them back and waited but she put them on and walked home never said anything about it

dude that's so hot, i would love to pull that off some day

Just afraid to lose my living arrangement afraid shell wake up while my face is buried in her ass

Damn it must be tempting, to just get in there and take a big sniff.

Yeah man fapped so many times when he told me that. Says he’d never gotten a chance with her panties. But god like She would have to notice that right like either the cum all wet in her sock or if it was dry and crunchy? Man her foot getting all sweaty and liquefying the cum all over her foot, right?

Right man? When I think about it like that it sounds so easy like how could she possibly notice me just sneaking in spreading her ass and take a big wiff I mean she would just keep snoring. Fuck I need to tell her we’re having a party next weekend

Nah dude, that’s disgusting. I’d suck on her used tampon, though.

Hahaha

Love sniffing he ass smell without her permission

Know any girls you could do it to?