Kabyles

Are we white?
Note, we are natives of North Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.za/search?q=average kabyles&safe=active&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwji2fOnqorNAhXBQD4KHQzDC6QQ_AUIBigB
youtube.com/watch?v=JUTnBMfsKfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you look pretty white. welcome to america.

Thank you user.

Whites are caucasians but not all caucasians are white, kabyles are. Shit look at those features.

My mom dated a Berber-Algerian once. He was a blonde-haired and blue-eyed man.

I'll have you know that we've been ruled by Arabs, though.

>Kabyles

The Vandal is strong within that man.

Ye, we're the hamitische/semitische valker.

Kabyles are the only decent thing in Algeria.
Too bad they are muslims.

I believe the only bad thing about us is that we let others come into our country.

*Land

What is the iq in iqbaylaen mean?

Thank God for the Vandals.

It stands for the IQ we had before Arabs came into our land.

desu I don't know.

Is it because they sacked Rome?
I'm confused.

Why?

Kek, all kabyles say they have someone with blue eyes in their family. I've never seen any, most of them don't look as white as your examples.

At least you have Augustine of Hippo which is good.

Obviously due to all the middle age slaving shit tat went down.

"Habeeb it."

A german tribe, like the goths and suevi
They settled in north africa, they got btfo by byzantines shortly after, but user says kabylians have germanic ancestry

>My mom dated a Berber-Algerian once

What a slut

Average Kabyles don't look like your pictures and you know it.
Also stop it with your white worship, have some self-respect for god's sake. It's just pathetic. Your people's worth isn't defined by how white they are.

The entire word is based on the Arabic root "q b l"; in this construction, it can be translated as "[members of the] Tribe" (whence the word "Kabyle").

Its muslim or die over there. You'll see soon enough, frenchie.

Y-Dna haplogroups, passed on exclusively through the paternal line, were found at the following frequencies in Kabylie: E1b1b1b (E-M81) (47.36%), R1*(xR1a) (15.78%) (later tested as R1b3/R-M269 (now R1b1a2)[11]), J1 (15.78%), F*(xH, I, J2,K) ( 10.52% ) and E1b1b1c (E-M123) (10.52%).[12] The North African pattern of Y-chromosomal variation of J haplogroup is largely of Neolithic origin.[13]

MtDNA Haplogroups, inherited only from the mother, were found at the following frequencies: H (32.23%), found throughout Europe; U* (29.03% with 17.74% U6), common to North Africa; preHV (3.23%), preV (4.84%), V (4.84%), T* (3.23%), J* (3.23%), L1 (3.23%), L3e (4.84%), X (3.23%), M1 (3.23%), N (1.61%) and R (3.23%).

> Y-Dna haplogroups, passed on exclusively through the paternal line, were found at the following frequencies in Kabylie: E1b1b1b (E-M81) (47.36%),

> MtDNA Haplogroups, inherited only from the mother, were found at the following frequencies: H (32.23%), found throughout Europe;

Stolen slave rape women from Europe.

KEK
Apparently, Romans called us 'Cabales'. google.co.za/search?q=average kabyles&safe=active&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwji2fOnqorNAhXBQD4KHQzDC6QQ_AUIBigB

This map is wrong in so many ways... get better resources fám

I agree with this post.

deus vult, Zinedine.
make Algeria kabyle again, remove the mudslim/arab cancer

YOU ARE FROM AFRICA THEREFORE BLACK. SO AS EGYPT AND ITALY

Why don't we make Algeria Amazigh again?
Only Chaouis, Mzabs, Icenwiyen, and Kabyles?
And Tuaregs?

If you're so much as 0.0001% nigger you're not human.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUTnBMfsKfM

pretty sure your brown and a bitter ex muslim atheist

?
We have Tuaregs apart of our larger racial group, so I guess we're nigger?
Well then we're 0.0001% Ayylmao then.

>dat dark fingernail
NIGGER

>not learning about his history
>2016

No, your roots are north african or iberique not white, the blue eyed with blond hair are from european slaves between XVI and XIX century. They are not that rare and you can find them from morocco to tunisia.
The Kabyle happen to have a lot of them because koukou kingdom (old kabyle) gave shelter to many of them

>Those effeminate hands
Are you 12 or a trap?

>your roots are north african or iberique
>iberique

top kek

he looks pretty white desu

The eyes look kinda weird, dunno what about them, just strange for a white person.

if hes white then turks, greeks, armenians, italians, slavs , spics are white

Vandals?

*Fingers
or *That effeminate hand

But aren't Iberiques white?

Napoleonic troops also introduced NW European blonde hair/blue eyes to certain villages in the Nile River delta of Egypt.

No. Is more old than that. They are from a tinny region in the mountains, pretty homogeneous people.

Who was white there before the Germanics moved in? NA wasn't on Alexander's radar, and those people appear more white than Romans.

Which haplogroups do they y-chromosomes belong to? How about their women?

Berbers are the product of African and raped/captured Eurasian women.

They're the product of some ancient mass cucking.

Berbers are mostly E haplogroup y-chromosome males but have mitochondrial DNA from Eurasia.

But towards the East, the populations of North Africa are way more Eurasian.

The blondies could be be descendants of ancient Phoenician, Roman, Vandal settlers for all we know.

Anyone have their DNA data?

I don't know about egypt, but in algeria its obvious that root of european phenotype are from either slaves or renegades. In 1642 they were like more than 10000 in Algiers

they were forced to become muslim
they were forced to use the arabic langage and writing

Romans ruled before the Vandals in (Those are the only "Germanics" that I know of that came into North Africa)

*Before the Vandals came in

I have read too many theories, one is that they come from north europeans and iberians from the ice age.

I think they were there since ancient times. Vandals and slaves white washed north africa, but the Kabyles are more ancient. I remember the history of an european missionary that went to morocco, and the moors thought he was Kabyle for having a fair skin and hair... Also they never were conquered until the french invasion.

Yes, thay are the Vandals and they are as north african natives as Afrikaners are natives from south Africa

Nope. They became muslim peacefully. Is not weird since all the surroindings were muslim. The core population was in the mountains, this defensive region saved them from empires like the turks.

>YOU ARE FROM AFRICA THEREFORE BLACK. SO AS EGYPT AND ITALY
thats a retard as fuck bait.

Blonde and red hair is european, therefore they have european ancestry.

Do you have any idea how many Vandals were there?
80 000 according to Roman sources. Not nearly enough to make a big influence on native population.

Can't argue with those dubs

The "white" North Africans look like Italians imo

This is why I said they are more ancient than that.

>They became muslim peacefully
lol ok

That is true.
And it is my fault for showing blond Kabyles instead of the true, pure Kabyle.

Here is a picture of a true Kabyle:

>muslim
>probably have brown nipples
Seems unlikely.