Your girlfriend is on vacation and sends you this. What do?

Your girlfriend is on vacation and sends you this. What do?

Send her pics of you raping her younger sister with her dead parents in the background.

Dump her, fuck off you cuck fantasising faggot. Sage.

Ask her why she's only pleasing one guy, that I expect better from my slut and she better tell him to call some friends.

>on 4chin
>having a gf
pick ONE you stupid fucking faggot

Text her that I was leaving her and taking the cats, then I'd look for a cheap apartment to rent nearby where if be able to have cats.

Ask her if she's planning to pay the fucking roaming charges on next month's bill.

Ask her why she would send me a pic of two random people fucking.

I have a girlfriend? Sweet!
She cheats on me? Not sweet!

I'm out of town and my girl sent me a pic like that yesterday

Find the man in the pic and thank him, he saved me a lot of trouble in the future and outed a thot like a bro. Shake his hand, then i'd go buy an oil drum, a hack saw and some bleach while booking a private fishing boat for the weekend.

Its fine, thats me on the bottom and her best friend on top. She asked her to look after me while she was away.

Post nigge

Fap

send them to her dad
screenshot email to dad, send it to her
not that fucking hard

Fuck you.

this

>Send the picture to her family and any mutual friends we have in common

>Print 1000 copies of the picture and throw them around her block, and shove them in her neighbors mailboxes.

>Break up with her.

If you want to see my girl naked you have to work for that shot son it's not easy

Second this!

Shamefully fap and then proceed to burn her stuff

looks like i no longer have a girlfriend then

Pay someone with scabies to rape her

I send her this

>This

Ask her if she was gonna cheat on me why do it with some average schmo instead of a massive cock gangbang

i burn all of her stuff, divorce her, and cancel her trip back if i'm able to

and that

>cheated on you
>still your girl
Don't be a faggot user. She betrayed you, if you don't dump her you're a cuck. And you might as well just post it to get back at her.

Have all her shit out my house the next day and probably fuck her younger sister since she has a crush on me.

Jerk off becauses she also into recording us fucking.

Break up with her and burn all of her things while I smash all of her perfume bottles on the driveway and sell all of her jewelry to the pawn shop. Oh, and if she left purses with money in them, take all that money and give her purses to homeless women and prostitutes on the streets.

sauce on the video

it doesnt matter im pathetic and weak and i probably even deserve this sort of punishment its all my fault she is probably even cheating

Tell her you're glad she's getting practice :) Don't forget the smiley, it's key

Oh, I also forgot to tell you to leak all of her nudes and fuck her best friend and other friends.

/Thread

Don't be an even bigger cuck, OP. Rise above and burn her shit and kick her ass out on the streets to walk the Earth a filthy whore.

ask if they need something

forward it to my divorce attorney

>Fap to it
>tell her to put her panties back on after he nuts in her
>tell her to not take them off until she gets back home
>pull panties off her swampy ass
>put in mouth
>fap again while viewing the pics and vids
>ask her for big dick's snap

He has her stuff? Hell yeah, go with this

Masturbate woefully

Cook up her shih-tzu and feed him to her when she gets back. Then throw her out on the street with all her shit.

I build a bonfire and place everything she owns on it, light it take a video of the whole thing but not posting the video yet. I then travel to wherever she is having her holiday and make the rest the holiday for them absolute hell, secretly fucking things up there.

When she is just about to go to the Airport or port or whatever I upload the video. Watch from afar and laugh. I stay on holiday with having liquidated my assets and now live wherever the holiday was to.

Are you really trying to make a name for yourself? What a faggot. Names are given by other people.

recieved this once

Namefags have always sucked no matter who gives them the name

Tell her I'm glad to see She's enjoying herself...But I have a 3.5 inch penis and really low testesterone so I have I figure for a relationship to work I'll have to let her duck other men

Wasted cum, what a useless whore

I never said she cheated on me she was a huge whore when I started dating her we have a deal where as long as we tell the other person we're doing it we can fuck whoever we want she's a great girlfriend

/thread

LMFAOOOOOO!
You're right!

>duck

Found the phone poster.

Masturbate furiously
Wait until she gets home
Fuck her like an animal
Never mention it directly
Talk about future vacations hoping she does it again

Ho ho ho. This is cute.

Cucky and the Cucktones

Send her a picture of all her shit outside of my door and then I'd change locks

Dump, grab all of kys hit and leave, take everything out of her bank account, break all of her shit, take her stuffed animals, take the TV, all of the shut from the kitchen, take the refrigerator, take get my dog go and her doggo, ate my cat and all of the pet related shit, load all of it into my van and trailer, get all of my guns and break all of the windows, leave the state, move to Iowa, pick up my other girlfriend at the airport and finally live out life like she never existed

It's not like i sit here and watch them I go out and fuck some other bitch

Gross, I'm leaving now, fucking cuck

wouldn't happen because gf is a waste of time
kill all women

Ask her how she lost so much weight so quickly

Ignore it and act conoletely normal afterwards. Meet her at
t the airport with all of her shit and just leave.

So it's a cuckolding and cuckqueaning fetish???

Send her the same photo in a nicer hotel room.

Ask where she got the money for a race change operation.

Mostly we just enjoy having some variety in our sex life and have the ability to actually pick somebody up and fuck them whenever we want unlike most of the beta fuckboys here

ok to understand you better i need

1. more
2. name

oc

This + go to next brothel and fuck until my balls are empty (legal here and quality available)

text her back "I gave your stuff to the bakery hobo, down the street"

you know something like that

she looks like she's making a grocery list in her mind she's so bored

>this nigga got it

awesome relationship, same here we love fucking strangers from time to time

>give away/burn all her shit

you know what d be OC

a name

moar please. never mind the story.

ana

I'd get Cheesy Gordita Crunch, add potatoes.

Why the O-scope

Molest a bunch of kids at an orphan
age, don't tell anyone but keep doing it in different locations for years. Eventually I get her to marry me while I'm still molesting all these kids, we move to a small community where we become important. I get caught, and because she relied on me for money she can't leave town, remembered forever as being husband to child molester. Pranked.

move all my shit out the house
throw a free party hand out free drugs
and drinks move and never speak to her again leave

she was riding me with her pace, so I didnt disturb and record :D

trick question, she can't go without me

Ultimate prank bro she would be so embarrassed

I'm used to being the guy doing the fucking here.
I don't believe in relationships so ez pz.

nice Knife I have one just like it

get it gurlll
YASSSS SLAYYy BITchh

dude fucking nice

ty

tell us your story, traveller

she's beautiful
i hope she isnt american

nope, europe

dump her on the spot
post picture all of social media
go awol

>hairy
you're better off mate

thank god
what a beauty
any more nudes?

What do I fucking care, the bitch in this pic ain't my girlfriend...

After 6y of relationship, we were getting bored and fantasized of fucking other people.

then one day she sent me this.

we went on fucking strangers since then