/blackmetal/

"¿Por qué es Colombia el mejor país para el black metal? Por los R I F F S, obviamente." edition
Edición previa:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8QVDWvvFSp8
youtube.com/watch?v=DYKlo6gOza8
youtube.com/watch?v=z1dgGW_p-Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=tnFZ0EOoXxg
youtube.com/watch?v=AYhw9OwW81U
youtube.com/watch?v=UFznXkCgfX8
youtu.be/MhHuoO108Jg
youtu.be/AOLcJ4nSMW4
youtu.be/a6OIy0b1XOg
youtube.com/watch?v=3bteEGBaqj0
youtube.com/watch?v=COGLR7RM0Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=a-jKLjLDza8
youtube.com/watch?v=AKda1V7pXNw
youtube.com/watch?v=jHdd2lJV1Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=1AK2FGunp1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chingon
youtube.com/watch?v=8QVDWvvFSp8

more like /sudaca/ edition

>tfw colombian
>tfw know shit about local scene
is it good?

La verdad es que a mí me ha sorprendido. Te recomiendo que eches un ojo, tanto a ese disco como al resto de la discografía de Witchtrap.

Speak English goddammit, this is America. We don't want no fuckin gooks here. Fuck off.

habla americano por favor

>this is America
I'm not in the American continent, if that's what you're asking. I'm European, but still, you should know that the United States doesn't equate to the whole rest of America. In fact, the most widely spoken language in America (the continent you referred to) is Spanish. Also, "gook" is a derogatory term for people of East and Southeast Asian descent, who weren't even into this conversation to begin with. Your absolute ignorance is showing. Probably why you're "racist", too.

Are you triggered, leftie? I don't think this thread is your "safe space."

Hahaha

what did you expect from a Sup Forumstard? they are fucking braindead.

Best black metal album from your country/state/province?

>British Columbia

>BC
I've got one better.

youtube.com/watch?v=DYKlo6gOza8

>Quebec metal noire

I'm colombian and i agree, this is a english board, speak english

Me da igual - Yo soy español y hablo lo que quiero.

cualquier black metal con letras en español?

Is black metal exclusively nationalist/trad/right wing?

No. There's communist black metal too.

Varg gave it a bad name

back to >>>>/leftypol/ soyboys

BM with a political agenda has always been the laughing stock of the scene. Don't listen to the morons who try to shill the five same shitty nsbm bands.
Because of its romantic nature, it can have reactionnary undertones, musicians can also say stupid shit for shock value, but nothing more.
Black Metal is ugly degenrate music, if the fascists were still around, black metallers would be among the first to go to the gulag.

We /blackmetal/ now. Go hide.

no, you go back to Sup Forums, you are ruining this board

What do you think of the idea that black metal is just a really radical offshoot of punk? (Not in an implicit political sense)

As for reactionary undertones, I listen to neo-folk every now and then, so it isn't particularly shocking for me when I pick up on them in music.

Obviously, that's partly true, to say the least. The second wave started thanks to teens in Norway who listened to punk bands (famous compilations such as Ingenting for Norge) and then dwelved into more extreme territory. In fact, Deathcrush has clear punkish influences.

Why are there so many nazi russian bands?

It has historical and cultural reasons. After the collapse of the soviet unión the repression of nationalistic sentiments faded, and people who had been under the boot of communism for years started a counter-reaction based off on the opposite end of the political spectrum. That's why Russia today is right-wing for the most part when it used to be 100% communist.

yeah but why metal and why are they always some kind of atmo-folk? i swear to god 100% of russian metal bands are like that

Like Fenriz once said, it's music for pumping up the satanic kids

Black Metal is all about Satan, pissing off the xtians, fucking shit up, rejecting society and funny stuff like that. Sometimes it can get low key and be about nature, nostalgia, D&D, personal struggles, etc.

NSBM bands are still a minority and an idiotic trend.

Now that the dust has settled, what do you think of pic related?

It took me a really long time to appreciate it (at first, I could barely remember the riffs), but now it has become one of my favourite from them.
It's just like Fas but even more twisted and relentless.

Oh my fucking god that sounds so lame.

*growling* “We must seize the means of production comrades”

What's the best debut of the past 2-3 years?

is any of the Twilight stuff any good? never listened to it.

ok so you two actually know black metal

also antichrist is tight but they're blasphemy lite

also best US black metal is black funeral

and this is your methhead buddy but im waiting on my dude to hit me up so i'm just drunk on dry gin martinis with twists

and here's canadian black/death you haven't heard

youtube.com/watch?v=z1dgGW_p-Jk

ok so reminder i'm better at black metal than you

youtube.com/watch?v=tnFZ0EOoXxg

youtube.com/watch?v=AYhw9OwW81U

youtube.com/watch?v=UFznXkCgfX8

you haven't heard these bands

if you have you get a gold star

well

you might have heard fin actualy

BUT

two gold stars if you know this one

youtu.be/MhHuoO108Jg

Rec me black metal concept albums, i only can think of deathspell omega albums and those are just not that greatly put together.

i dunno like probably hammerheart

euronymous was a commie

yeah but he was a commie cause it was edgy, not cause he ever read marx

i mean i hate commies (that being said proudhon is kinda cool if we're talking lefties) but most of them i know are well read

and euronymous was just an edgelord

nope he read the complete works of lenin. watch the mayhem documentary.

did he really

ive been wrong once

it was a tuesday and i'll never forget it but i guess it's twice now

i do know lefties who are marxists and not leninists but i'm pretty sure they're stuck in the 19th century

black metal AOTY 2017 right here boys, no need to look any further

Tons of commies visually scan Marx's pages without giving any thought to it. I'm guessing this is exactly what Euronymous did.

yeah well

that's probably why people are marxists

i actually love the idea of analyzing history through class struggle

it's just all the rest of it I have an issue with

Is there a comprehensive chart for second wave BM?

listen to Vlad Tepes, Mutliilation, and Black Funeral

also the mystifier demo and Abhorer - Zygotical Sabbatory Anabapt

and after those second two you will realize why second wave black metal is not that important

>North Carolina

I know NC has some pretty great sludge bands but i don't know if the same goes for bm. any recs?

>soyboys
>I'm better than you because I drink cow milk
you fucking moron

It’s terrible
This thread is terrible
It just had to written in spic

Wow these foreigners with guns that you have no connection to are so scary

All BM is political and if you say otherwise you’re either not paying attention or you’re retarded

>second wave black metal is not that important
what the fuck am I reading?

my fucking nigga
this ship rips me 50 new assholes everytime

He was a fake commie for edge points, despite how much effort he seemingly put into that facade

There are like 15,000 albums you could put on there

Wtf are you saying
Neither is that healthy really

>All BM is political
OK, then give me some example to support your bullshit claim. Explain to me the politics of De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas or A Blaze In The Northern Sky. You guys are rewriting history.

This was fun

What terrible examples. DMDS obviously deals with religious themes and their connotations from a secular worldview, and this is of course a political move. Religion is pretty inseparable from politics. Of course all the members of Mayhem are pretty politically opinionated guys. Darkthrone’s thematic choices are all rooted in reactions to the modern world, and this is conveyed with varying levels of subtlety. All bm is about politics. The artist’s opinion of the government and society is always implicit in their work, whether or not it’s explicit

stop

So i guess the refugees from Neogaf made it to Sup Forums from the amount of cuckery itt.
NBBMN is gonna pretty bad this year guys.

Leave.

I’m not wrong

What is it about black metal that's so appealing to nu-males?

>necrodeath
>obscure
step it up drugfag, i'm not into BM and i know of them

>cuck this nu-males that
No, I'm sure it's going to be pretty good this year. I can't wait to hear about your awesome NSBM black art coming out of the asshole of the ex-URSS.

tfw there's no good commie black metal

oh well I don't feel guilty listening to black metal made by nationalists/traditionalists

No non-retard feels guilty about that

are there any other bands like Peste Noire that mix punky black metal and medieval folky shit together or is they it?

fair point

So Live in Leipzig is basically a live version of Out From the Dark?

are they it*
wew

youtu.be/AOLcJ4nSMW4

youtu.be/a6OIy0b1XOg

Lol just listened to Ungfell and then Autarcie's Ultra Rural split, I'll check out that later album though thanks

comfy morning.

bump

No. Out From the Dak is basically a studio a version of Live in Leipzig.

Well most dedicated NSBM bands are garbage. But Goatmoon kicks ass

NC here too, pic related is the only BM band of any significance, it seems. There are some underground hits though like Baasthyrian. Surprisingly, farther east near the Virginia border (Suffolk, Chesapeake, Corapeake, Elizabeth City; kind of that general 40 or so mile radius) has a small slam deathcore/bdm scene that's pretty cozy.

witches moon is from NC

youtube.com/watch?v=3bteEGBaqj0

>that bass line on Life Eternal
pretty kvlt

What does Xasthur have to do with it?

youtube.com/watch?v=COGLR7RM0Ys
the thing is this would be unironically good with some changes

He's kvlt.

no he's not he lives in california

>tfw Maritimes

we have nothing. BC has Blasphemy, Alberta has Revenge/Conqueror, Quebec has Forteresse, Ontario has whatever.

Holy shit I checked this out, it's decent. Just not lofi like I like my bm

youtube.com/watch?v=a-jKLjLDza8
youtube.com/watch?v=AKda1V7pXNw
youtube.com/watch?v=jHdd2lJV1Ks

This was a really weak year for BM.

yeah, i'd have to agree with that. what part do you live in? i live in greensboro and have no idea where to go to see live shows. only thing that i'm slightly interested in is when cannibal corpse comes here in december.

agreed. where is bm going

you should go hang out with chaucerian myth

>listens to shit fucking NSBM, a genre whose originators themselves despise and are embarrassed about
>complains about lack of any trace of quality
Every fucking year is a weak year for fucking NSBM, you fucking loser.

>you will never heart this song for the first time again
>youtube.com/watch?v=1AK2FGunp1g

Very unfortunate.

None of those bands are NSBM.
They're reactionary and elitist, but reactionary politics and elitism have been a core component of BM since the early days of the 2nd wave. I'm not sure why you're even listening to BM if you're offended by that.

What movies/shows do Black Metal folk like?
My favourites are Conan the Barbarian, The lord of the rings, Braveheart, Game of thrones, and star wars
Anything else I should watch?

I don't fall for the hollywood jew, I only watch superior anime