Fuck off

Are you OP or the 13 year old?

this is me

bathroom lighting makes my bags look worse

sup

trap?

Me on my way to work

Budding stoner

Girls will think your cute until you're about 21, at which point they'll think you look like you have downs syndrome. You'll burn out early.

General nice dude. Needs a better haircut and to lift weights. Will probably get mad bitches in mid 20s if he doesn't get oneitus.

Mistakes depression and general emo demeanour for depth - it's really just narcissism. Will be able to fool teen girls until his mid-20s, at which point he'll realize he has nothing valuable to say about anything.

Either a really attractive guy or a really basic girl.

Good looking dude who knows how to take care of himself. The goatee is a little scruffy but you can pull it off.

Not really that attractive but guys will still try to fuck you and you'll never have to work to get laid.

>Not really that attractive but guys will still try to fuck you and you'll never have to work to get laid.

That was supposed to be for this girl

no its not
we all know you dont play drums jim

ok

Neck beard btw

Fair enough

>Either a really attractive guy or a really basic girl.
dang
it's the latter

im a grill so i promise im not flirting with you. You are really cute :) I love your eyes and lips and you have very small cute nose. I think you would look like a goddess if you grew out your hair longer.

Chin could be a bit broader and you eyes are a bit down turned but you lips, nose, and eye color are quite attractive.

Man the harpoons
Tits or gtfo
You land whale

Good looking dude. If you can keep your otter build, girls will let you fuck them easier than most guys. I have the impression you have a deep interest in music and have decent grades.

I get the impression you aren't really popular. Fix your hair, eat healthier, get more confident and you'll have a ton of fun in college.

Sorry but I call them how they are. Between your buck teeth and your flat chest you're not really anything to look at. Again, there will be no shortage of guys trying to fuck you, but don't confuse that for being attractive. Hopefully you're well read or have something interesting to say.

Fat and annoying. Probably not actually posted by that person.

I feel like you're one of the kids that was never cool in high school because you were too much of a tryhard. You'll eventually resort to petty crime. You'll have more of an identity / be perceived as cooler in college if you lift all four years and get into sports.

Tits or gtfo you know the rules

BASIC

Oof

Way more attractive than you probably give yourself credit for. Probably has friends that are less attractive who are secretly jealous and don't treat you well.

One day you'll be friends with two other girls, and they'll get catty and ostracize you out of jealousy.

Not true. She's actually pretty, but probably lacks confidence.

Being attractive is more than having a flat chest. This thread doesn't rate chests, but instead faces! Imma stick up for the cute girl >:/

no

Nah. I'm not longer allowed at the college I attended first.

Traps are gay

thank you so much!! my hair is pretty long, i normally keep it tied up just so it's out of the way though
>there will be no shortage of guys trying to fuck you
>don't confuse that for being attractive
at·trac·tive
(of a person) appealing to look at; sexually alluring.

Yeah you're actually retarded lmao

Your skin is very beautiful. You need to use more product in your hair to keep the natural curls together instead of it frizzing out. Your face is an oval so long hair makes your face looks long. Try getting a shorter cut: something that brings out those curls and fits your face shape more.

>Being attractive is more than having a flat chest.

Right, it's also about buck teeth, stupid hair, having eyebrows that look like caterpillars and dressing like you work at a golf course. Your whiteknighting won't be rewarded here. Just because she's better looking than anything you've brought home doesn't mean she's good looking.

I can't tell from that picture, but I get the impression you acted up in class yet still somehow managed not to be popular.

Legit good looking girl. Has potential to be way more attractive if you fix your hair. I also get the impression you're mean to other girls.

This chick is still the princess of this thread.

you probably only take pics where you are very ugly to save face from actual criticism. Grow some hair and dont ever do what youre doing again you deserve beatings

Privet :)

>Your whiteknighting won't be rewarded here.
>This chick is still the princess of this thread.

Your whiteknightng won't reward you either.

ugly trap

>This chick is still the princess of this thread.
B do you realize that that's not even her
the image file name is saved from Sup Forums, you fucking retard

>at·trac·tive
(of a person) appealing to look at; sexually alluring.

>Yeah you're actually retarded lmao

No, you just don't understand men yet. They'll fuck girls they don't find attractive. Jut like girls will tell ugly girls they're attractive in order to be supportive. So you're not only a bucked tooth ugly bitch, but you have a shitty condescending personality.

Seriously, do you have any clothes you actually look good in? In your first picture you look like a referee at a cockfight, and in the second picture it looks like you're wearing a shower curtain. Is that armpit hair in the picture?

You seriously look like a dude. I can tell you don't have guys be honest with you very often which is why you have no idea how to react, but you really do look like an anorexic midget hippy.

harry potter but more arabic

How'd you get rid of the scar?

He's Russian. mild viral picture. Google image search.

HAHAHAHAHA

>No, you just don't understand men yet.
No, you are actually just a moron that doesn't know what you're talking about. I'm not reading the rest of your post, you are actually a very, very stupid person and I regret wasting my time with you. I'm not even a girl.

Ha-ha-ha. Fuck you I am Russian.

story of my life

Sorry, wrong replye :)

>fat girl angle

Calling out the most attractive girl in the thread isn't whiteknighting you neckbeard.

Good looking. You'll have a parade of solid 7s trying to fuck you constantly if you have a nice personality.

>I'm not even a girl.
Lol, which is what I said in my original post. Namecall all you want.

By the way, while your teeth are here, what are they kicking field goals through at the superbowl right now?

posts bobs and vagene

10/10 wish you would upload more than just once on christmas

Fake and gay

The shitposters have arrived.

Is there any reason to post it unless your an attractive cis girl

What does Sup Forums wear?

>By the way, while your teeth are here, what are they kicking field goals through at the superbowl right now
Did you have a stroke writing this or are you just autistic

Get he fuck out of here Chad.

Also Khakis.

You look like an 8 year old with a goatee.

I choked on my coffee fuck you

>calls you autistic.

>is an ugly anorexic trap that dresses like waiter from Olive Garden and has a million pictures of himself with asinine snapchat filters.

Underaged loser.

Cute. Guys will find the Velma Glasses fashionable but you'd look better without them.

Also you don't need to wear that much makeup. You look good without that much.

Lol dude you look like a complete tool.

Ew

hat/hoodie/jeans

rate my tattoo

I'd fuck you

Underage b&

nice cock.

what are you 5'8 ?

Thats some massive, talented cock right there

Boop

manlet

lowkey look middle aged

5'9-5'10 feels bad user

Personally wouldn't let you near my kids

You'd look great with a full beard

no chinny?

That's fucking stupid dude. Did you seriously get that tattooed on your body?

Not bad looking

You look like a complete fucking tool, but you're probably charismatic enough to get laid.

at least you got a nice face