Discuss aliens

Discuss aliens.

I 100% believe Aliens are real. However, I also 100% believe that they haven't visited us.

Firstly, do you stop and talk to every ant colony you find? Do you try and communicate with the queen, and share ideas...No. We are ants to them.

They flew across interstellar space, at LIGHT SPEED....do you really think their UFOs are going to crash in Buttfuck New Mexico?

If they have the technology for lightspeed, then they have the technology to fool our shitty aircraft radar systems. They are so far ahead of us, in comparison, We aren't even on a level with Chimpanzees (compared to our tech). They might be interested, for a microsecond, then pootle on by.

So thats spacefaring Aliens out of the way. Next, actual 'Alien' life. There is life on another planet, guaranteed. If life on a planet is a billion to one chance, theres enough god damn planets out there to have quite a few aliens. What stage of development are they at is he kicker.

Also, just to fuck your 'conspiracies'. You, your children, and your great grandchildren will never ever meet alien life. Sorry. We aren't breaking lightspeed anytime soon, the only real chance of it, is colony ships. Send out 1000 families, aim them at a star, and hope theres a planet there they can chill on. All I'd worry about is how they will have matured in the 1000 year trip. Look at how much we have advanced in 100 years, our colony ship niglets could end up retarded, dead, superintelligent....

Its all just conjecture, fuck it. But yeah, the big, super important 'Stop being a cunty conspiracy theorist'...is why when aliens visit, do they always steal either Sexually repressed housewives, Drunks, or inbred fucknuts from smalltown USA. Why not just land in time square and say 'Whatup'. Do you really think they give a fuck if we 'see' them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65EfTFUFDwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aliens are basically space niggers with AIDS.

They will rape u with foreign objects then claim they dindu

they are real. they raped me. thats why I am a faggot posting in Sup Forums

Aliens would only go to earth for resources, maybe. Of the 7B humans let’s face it most are still monkeys. Maybe they’d be interested in Norwegians or Koreans... even that’s a long shot

>Norwegians or Koreans.
Thats an insult. Best korea or the shit one?

Would be cool if they did visit us and act like in the movie Dark Skies

Is there another Korea besides best Korea? Thought Seoul

Who are you? Who do you work for?

Stop looking at girl dicks and discuss this important topic faggots

>the current year, still believing in spac

Honestly our universe is so big that if we were the only intelligent species, it would be kind of impressive.

> who are you

I’m an user who knows the alphabets. From whence you came?

>2.118 meters

Man that's a short bridge. Only a few feet (not fairy measuretoids) long.

They don't want to talk to us.

You just see "aliens"

WTF!!! MMMOOOOOODDDSSS

There's an alternative to colony ships. We already have artificial wombs, so we can just send seedships under AI control containing human embryos, and begin growing them once the ship reaches a suitable planet. Storing a few frozen embryos is a lot easier than keeping humans alive for thousands of years.

Who's gonna raise the newborns though?

Meh, lame

god

I wont tell you what I am doing in this planet. stop begging me.

Ayy

Wtf is he talking about? Thats just gibberish

muhammad's are in canada.

Topkek

Why is OP talking like nigger? Weird but that with the ant colony is correct. They have no interest in us. But as soon we become an annoyance they just gonna exterminate us.

Holy fuck OP wtf man. user I saw this shit the other day while I was on 300 UG LSD these mother fuckers are evil yo and I could only see them when I closed my eyes. They wre doing exactly what you see in the pic you posted. It made me think they are the watchers the fallen ones the hybrid nephilim. They are experimenting with us without us being able to sense them. That or when you do psychs and have the right intuition they lock onto your spirit energy or psyche and start fucking with you. I just laughed for the most part because wtf am I going to do about it. The creepiest part is when they open there mouths that shit just is evil. Man this is fucked.

Wtf is that real?

Wow.

Smart man. Indeed they are evil and trying to steal our bio energy.

This this fucking this.

Kek he was expelled from the hermetic order of the golden dawn because he was fucking rent boys

missed it. demon?

damn what was it?

Why can't we believe that aliens ARE demons? Not that demons are aliens?

Aliens are real but they're so incomprehensibly psychotic that they're basically demons.

cia fbi fuck you

someone saved the pic? post it!!!

aliens would never go to earth for resources.
when will fucking idiot stop thinking this?
they need gold? they can find a 20 mile long by 5 mile wide asteroid made of solid gold just floating in space
need hydrogen? go to a planet that is made of nothing but hydrogen and also 100 times bigger than earth

there's no reason to go to earth for resources you dumb fuck

What if theres shit that exists only on earth?

> pootle

WE are the resources. Ever thought of that?

Another thing I found while in the other dimension. The black stuff in space is sort of like a layer of hell if you would. I could see a bunch of human like creatures a sea of them all trapped in the space fabric like an ooze. There were so many of them yo so fucking many all fucking trapped... getting chills right now. I just dismissed it as part of the trip. I then got into a very weird egyptian space time cavern glyphs and shit everywhere and a being that ahem wanted to harvest my nectar. I swear thats what she called it and then it became very androgynous I learned that Yaweh is a vampiric energy derived from egypt a great divorce happened within the timeline back then Yaweh get this is also lucifer and lucifer is now a woman... Dude looks like a lady. Isis ishtar she lured me into the space room a weird web of different connections started happening we had a game of think fast it was like mental sex on a different level. We were reversing roles back and forth ever
changing ever flowing. All that she wants is another baby shes gone tomorrow ... eye saw the sign and it opened up my eyes. Theres some sort of fertility ritual happening they are vamping are psychic energy. Why do you think there are so many sociopaths and psychos in general they have fucked with our vibe. She wants some of us to return to her womb for development of the new Realti. 88

there isnt

I dont really think so the eart is just a a bunch of the compressed shit thats already everywhere around the universe

we arent anything they couldnt make themselves

Yes we are. They are looking for more genetic variety.

God and the devil are one and the same.

if you have the tech to go to other planets, its not hard to create genetic variety

I would talk to ants if they could talk.

The true god is lucifer aka ISIS $ Lilith Diana etc I am telling you now there is a fertility ritual happening they thrive off our kudalini energy. This is because we are going through the virgo door or at least I am at my death. Straight to the center of the twin reality. Staying in the body is a trap the longer you stay the more you lose your true self. We were lured here for experimentation and they are marinading our energy for consumption. Some of us have been here before think about it this is the first time the universe has been born It's a loop Oroboro

>what are slaves
>what are work forces
there's plenty of shit on earth for them to take.
hell this could all just be one giant trumanshow for aliens

Try DMT you’ll see the aliens

Nope, they are both the same evil god.

HOly shit stop being single narrow minded this spirit jumps forms all the time. It's not just one thing it's many Good Evil Light Day It's Duality. All is One One Is All. Who do you think truly possesses the world leaders. The big movers of the timeline. They are locked down on the leash. You think this thing would just stay evil (live) the whole time? No it wouldn't it knows how to flow. Don't stay stuck on stupid and get caught in the tunnel user.

>>what are slaves
could just make a machine that would do it 10000 times faster

It's not evil per say. It is however highly intelligent and will experiment regardless of emotion. I agree with you that satan lucifer Yaweh etc all part of the con game we are in right now. However don't think it's just a jew thing because it's not. We all have pieces to this puzzle but no one wants to talk about it.

Machine don't have souls. They need our spirit energy.

Yep its evil. Because it decays all of us, not just the human species. That's what makes it evil.

then they are truly fucked up. do you really think of us human as spiritual human beings. I think of us more like a waste of egocentric shit

Wtf are you on about?

It truly has no choice at this point. We are not our own owner we didn't create ourselves and thus our energy is on loan. We will become one in the end it's what she wants. The spark sex is what lead to all of this trust me there is grave regret in all of this but we are still favored out of a lot of things that are out there. They are learning through us and we are learning through trying to find them. Death doesn't exist user it's a perfect illusion.

op is not a faggot and the thread has a good (even though pretty obvious) point
I am impressed

Aliens see us like we see a player level 6 paladin when we got the level 88 paladin - worthless

You seem like you know what you're doing just don't get misled by bullshit faggots.

Lol true for most, might be a couple half decent folk left out there.

This user this user it's a simple pill to make the medicine go down.

Sorry here user youtube.com/watch?v=65EfTFUFDwI

fermi paradox, right? likely that they exist but very unlikely that they are near or have visited

Omg shut up junkie faggot

Hi im alien i communicate to you via transdimensional hyperlink from the orion nebula. AMA

I think that it's possible that many aliens are on the same level of technology as us.They can't travel all the way to Earth yet just like how we cannot travel to their planet.

you've said so many true things, can we talk on proton ? caibalion(a)protonmail (dot) com

Sex magic is real and aliens know this. Sex magic helped top tier humans get a heap of metals to mars JPL

Aliens as a matter of fact are real.
>If they have the technology for lightspeed, then they have the technology to fool our shitty aircraft radar systems.
That's like saying if you have a missile defense system you can't get shot with a handgun.
You're sounding a little too irrational and biased to really discuss this with.

Nigga the truth is stranger than fiction. Why would all the mystics display these types of things for thousands of years. Second of all LSD is not a junkie drug you fucking faggot. What I say is true anyone who has ever been on a truly spiritual trip will say something very near to what I have said. GTFO of this thread if you have a problem with people expressing there thoughts on this topic.

They are real and have been here before.

machines require cleaning, setup, among other maintenance problems
it's like using a sexbot over an actual woman, why babysit a bot when you can have someone do it for you
then again, humans require a fucktonne of food and water to stay alive, so it's doubtful they'd enslave us en masse.

tl;dr we're the lions of alien discovery channel

>Second of all LSD is not a junkie drug
Yes it is.

Dream on...there is an ancient civilization billions of years old controlling millions of galaxies. They are multidimensional and are multiverse travellers. We are puny like one mite against the whole worlds military.

Thats because real recognizes real. Some of these anons are just asleep under hypnosis as usual they haven't raised there vibe yet and don't know shit about how frequency works. Fuck them though let them get trapped in the ooze I know thyself well enough to navigate the darkness. No we shall not talk anywhere but here this conversation should be more open to the public let the vampire effect take place on the subliminal level all those who lay eyes on this information will become armed (dream)

Thats your opinion. Junkie drugs are those that are physcially addictive not psychological. Heroin Opiates Opioids Benzo's alcohol those are junkie drugs you fucking pleb.

What a stupid comment. Would neck myself if im that stupid. Humans are garbage, machines are highly efficient and durable.

yeah, nah, it isn't, you fucking moron.

> says natural drugs are bad

> eats fast food daily

I’ll take my chances with LSD

So is everything else. Some people appreciate I pods others don't

Actually I'll email you from a secure email if you'd like. Wouldn't hurt to have someone to directly converse with about these things. Just not right now i'm watching the last bit of superbowl.

>be US federal government
>encounter extraterrestrial alien with potential to cause major consequences to earth
>keeps it
>encounter illegal alien who at most is a puny human threat to some few other puny humans
>annihilates it

jesus christ I've never actually seen the real thing before

You're a dumb millennial junkies love LSD. You're just too poor and dumb to find a connection for it since you're an angry loser.
Did they let school out today for the superbowl, where do all you kids keep coming from?

Post tits. I wanna see alien tits

nah this is what that one guy posted and deleted earlier

did you forget your psyquiatric medication. kids dont go to school on a sunday night

having fun in "college" smoking pot and watching Terence McKenna videos on YouTube?

Look here fgt you are the one who came in here with the bs. Now everyone that opposes you and tells your wrong because you are you want to talk down to. KYS I have plenty of connects I just don't want anything except DMT LSD Pure or as close as possible to it MDMA on occasion THC or Shrooms. Thats all I fuck with. Also you are dumb for this it's Sunday what school?

fuck off space niggers

damn...i just wish to talk to you someday, save my protonmail for someday, im studying old texts about jesus and he said about yaweh being a demon. Someday, when you trust protonmail enough (snowden uses it) talk to me, namaste bro, g2g

So tell me what human workforce could do for an alien race with fully automated production and supercomputers who calculate everything without an error?

Well why don't you explain to me why you idiotic under age posters keep showing up then.
I wasn't the other user you were talking to.
Fucking cock sucker.
I seen an idiot say something stupid and corrected them. I wasn't talking down to you fucking tool. Go wash your mouth out with buckshot.