Can we discuss the homosexual undertones in Zach Snyder's work?

Can we discuss the homosexual undertones in Zach Snyder's work?

Beefcake men seem to be a prominent element of his films.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wCPwBcl_dY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

homosexual undertones =/= promoting patrician masculinity

just because you feel insecure about your sexuality or masculinity when watching Snyder's work doesnt imply homosexual undertones, nu-male cuck

so a shirtless muscular man is now homosexual?

how's it feel to be a closet faggot?

I don't want to come across as progressive as this is going to sound but it's not homosexual undertones. It's heterosexual for a female audience.

I don't see it that way. I see it not as a promotion of male masculinity but rather as the gratuitous flaunting of the male physique. There was really no real need for superman to show off his body in that scene, but he did anyway, and the way it was shot suggests that Zach Snyder was really frothing for it.

Really makes you think

>it's not homosexual undertones. It's heterosexual for a female audience.
What's the difference?

You're projecting faggot

literally the perfect woman
>not a womanlet
>slender
>jap

Don't forget 300, or big floppy blue dick.

Because spartans fought like this in battle, right?

we needed to see superman's physique so that the audience is able to buy him having god like strength more easily. its all about emanating an aura of power.

>dies halfway thru the movie
How does Hollywood get away with this?

How come the Japanese never scream and cry like the American blacks when they are hardly in an American movie?

Are the Japanese too patrician to care?

Its for the female audience. Stop getting all flustered over it.

Ah yes how could I forget the smurf penis

Snyder kept showing him like this because a lot of people thought cavills abs were cgi

The Japanese are patrician enough to realise that inequalities are required for a functional society.

So are all his films mainly for women? If that were true then Sucker Punch would have made more sense.

I was 100% sure in my assumption Zack Snyder was gay before this thread. Come to find out he is on his second wife so now I am only 99% sure.

Zack's not gay

Problem?

It's because the male physique is the greatest of all the anthropogenic subjects, the reason it is is precisely that it is not inherently sexualized like the primitive female form.

Snyder, being a true artist and philosophically literate knows this.

Gay men can have wives, user.

I imagine he enjoyed the sessions where he had Gal fuck Cavill and Affleck.

>where he had Gal fuck Cavill and Affleck.
I wish there was a HBO tv series with these 3 in a relationship.

They probably wore even less than that

having a wife or doing anything else to reinforce the idea that you are homosexual would be an extremely smart move in Hollywood if you wanted to make homoerotic big budget movies over and over and over again

In battle? I thought the spartans were a powerful military force. Surely they would know of the benefits of armor.

>you are homosexual
heterosexual*

Armor was only for the elite, foot soldiers wore thing like that.

Obviously, King Leonidas and his spartans would have wore more, but I guess he decided against it to evoke the romanticized artistic depictions of naked warriors.

Remember that Snyder's main reference is renaissance and neo-classical art.

Loving every second of it.
Thor's neatly trimmed beard and hairless chest were a disapointment.
Homolust is best lust.

the movie's core demographic is male

>Beefcake men
>Batman
>Superman

Have you ever looked at their comics? If anything, they're less beefy than their comics counterparts.

I want Aquaman and Superman TO FUCK!

pls zack do this for me pls

Women do have desires too. For every shot of wonder women thigh they'll be dudes abs

Wonderbats confirmed

no you're just a homo

there's nothing wrong with that though. even if you're just a little homo and like to look at a well built manly man...i do friend

it's perfectly normal, don't fight it :P

Fanservice for women is a thing you retard.

I know you want to fuck Snyder, but damn.

This picture kinda makes me want to suck Henry Cavill's cock and receive his hot load in my throat.

Henry looks so comfy

Haha gay.

Me too, user. Me too.

Zach being a faggot would explain most of his movies being fucking shit

youtube.com/watch?v=wCPwBcl_dY0
Who else became a fucking faggot after this scene?

Batman's workout was better

This is a blue board, user.

Poor little white boy

I can't believe anybody that isn't gay would make Sucker Punch.
It's basically Cabaret with guns.

TRIDENT'D

>Beard is a slang term describing a person who is used, knowingly or unknowingly, as a date, romantic partner (boyfriend or girlfriend), or spouse either to conceal infidelity or to conceal one's sexual orientation.

That being said, he's never stuck me as a homosexual. One needs only to look to Schumacher's Gotham Universe to see a truly gay Batman. He seems perhaps insecure at best, needing to show his superheroes as DUDE TOTALLY JACKED BRO

YOU JUST KNOW

Numale beta low test fag detected

NICE BITCHTITS HENRY DO YOU WEAR A BRA?

>married to a woman 11 years older than him
>ex of lenny kravitz
how can someone so alpha be such a cuck?

A guy like that can have any kind of woman he wants. He's not stuck with his wife, he chose her.
Nothing cuck about liking crazy milfs.

>Ben's flexed arm
Wish I was that chair

Gratuitous female flaunting literally outnumbers male flaunting 1,000,000 to one, and I doubt you complained about a single instance of that, or complained that the female nudity was pandering to lesbians.

I've never fucking sounded more tumblr in my life, but this is just blind male privilege that you can't have a shirtless man in a film without insecure betas complaining

It's Always Sunny made the joke years ago. Homosexuality is in the eye of the dirty homo.

>male privilege
you could try to sing Abba's dancing queen with a cock in your mouth you wouldn't sound as gay as you do now

>All those insecure faggots replying trying to protect their egos

KEK