What headphones do you use?

What headphones do you use?
Im rocking the sexy phillips x2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poRtzb11W58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My pulsating asshole

Symphonized Wraith 2.0

M50X's right now but I've been a good boy this year so maybe Santa will bring me some HD650's.

Monolith M560s for main. The planar bass is pretty tight desu

Sennheiser momentum

AKG K240 Mk.2

Pretty ok.

Are they any good? I’m thinking of getting the Momentum 2

Koss PortaPro, but one of them broke so I had to duct tape it to keep them functional.

Poorfag reporting in

These

kek

what's a good pair of clear sounding headphones for around ~£100 lads

akg k240 or audio technica m40x are ones i can personally recommend

Me? I use this beauty.

Nothing fancy

Nighthawks. not outside tho

If you put your ear to someone's spread asshole while someone plays a speaker through that persons mouth you get a sound better than any headphone could ever produce. only true audiophiles know such pleasure.

Sony MDR-1000X

These good? I'm buying my first good studio headphones (and general headphones) friday and these are my choice

Bose QuietComfort 35

I don’t listen to music

HD800 for home use
Momentum 2 wireless for commute

vsonic gr07 for work

don't use headphones at home

Sony MDR-1A i've got some Fiio amp/dac garbage but I mostly just plug the Sonys straight into my MacBook.

Not like im listening to FLACs anyway.

I wish I was rich like you

I really dig them. Noise isolation is great, flat and clean sound. Would definitely recommend especially for the price.

>can't wear headphones because I have a massive head and get awful headaches from trying to wear them

the circumference of my head is 54 cm

60cm*

Thanks dude, so excited to get them. Are they durable? Like, can I wear them out and about the place as well as using them for recording?

sennheiser hd650

are these the ugliest headphones ever?

hd660s

I'm pretty mad that they put their dumb logo on the sides this time

can't see it while wearing them, can't complain

Grado SR-80

Not that user, but mine have lasted forever. The coil cord is pretty annoying outside of the home/studio but they're well built in general and you can buy replacement pads which only last about a year or two with frequent use. IMO the isolation could be better but the mids and highs are so clear it's worth it. Some people complain about the bass being too low but I think it's perfect, not boomy or muddy at all.

Synq HPS.2

I think user
just answered your question

You know Koss has a lifetime warranty and will fix or replace that shit for free if you mail them in?

Don't those come with a no questions asked lifetime warranty? You can break them, mail them back to Koss (with a few bucks for return shipping), and they'll repair them or send you new ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=poRtzb11W58

Look at the post above yours.

meh, they do the job for me

>x2
how do you like them?

*SSSNAP*

Thanks for the help

My absolute negro. Bought them a few years ago when I was more of a basshead but since my taste has expanded and not all my music is skrillex and aphex twins I had to seel them off to a friend and got SHP 9500 instead.

Sennheiser HD 380 pro

They are good but still expensive

Bought them when I was poor(er) (must have been five years ago now?), I'm still satisfied with the sound and I've been taking good care of them, so they still look like new. Warm and snug around my head with whatever that cushion lining is. I hope they'll last forever.

same here. How do you like them user?

Got these recently, sound is amazing for the price

Audio Technica M50x's are the most based headphones on the market that won't drain your bux.

I'm ok with these.

KRK KNS 8400 but they're closed and I've been thinking of getting some semi-closed/open cans to replace em. Anyone here made the switch? Worth it?

memed into these

Beyerdynamic dt770

i agree

The M40s are better though. M50s are headphones for people who wanted beats at some point in the past, but realized they are overpriced shit. They're overall decent, but fatiguing and most find them uncomfortable. Not too expensive, but there are dozens upon dozens of better choices for the price.

They had hype, but they live up to it. I love my SHP9500s. Have em on now.

My head circumference is 58cm and I find the Fidelio X2s really comfy. Certain Audio Technica models are also really good for big heads, to the point where headlets have complained about them slipping off. Try out the AD700s or any of their headphones that have the same "wing" style headpads.

I got the m40x on Thursday. I hate that the cups flip around whenever I take them off, there's so many moving parts I'm sure something will break.

M E M E

Bow down to me

plebs

these bad boys. so comfy and cozy

They're built solid as hell. You'll want to replace the earpads, though. they're utter shit.

got mine in the prime sale pretty happy with them
kinda miss using closed backs though

Help a nigga out. Of all the headphones posted here can I get a pro and cons list? My old Sony one broke yesterday and I'm looking to finally get actually decent headphones.

how much do you want to spend?

Low end $200
High end $500

i have audio technica m50x. not a fan, but they are def better sounding imo than the sonys. my friend has those and immediately upon comparison the m50s sound way better

I don't hate the SHP9500s but I'm not really into them yet, still under 100 hours

I've been using Sennheiser HD555s for a LONG time.

sennheiser HD 600s for a balanced headphone

I want headphones that won't need an amplifier

Seconding this

the best

>I want headphones that won't need an amplifier
Look into the Audio Technica AD series i.e AD1000x. They don't really need an amp at all. The issue is that the "3d wing" system is really hit-or-miss for people, and they are bass lite