Went to see 12 strong with my dad today at the movie theater, amazing movie but thats not the point here...

Went to see 12 strong with my dad today at the movie theater, amazing movie but thats not the point here. while waiting in line a mom with her two kids were in front of us. maybe like 10-12 or something. Noticed the boy had this flower printed leggings and dress thing on with pink jacket.
>smh
>mfw this mom probably let her son dress like this
>mfw she probably pushed it on him
>mfw parents pushing gender neutrality is becoming popular
/b what are your experiences or thoughts on parents making their kids gender neutral or trans/hormones/ instilling the notion that its ok to do this shit. it really sickens me tbh.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Ohg1u
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If I see a bi racial nigger couple in line at the grocery store I walk in front of them and get out of line and wait for the niggers do get out of the store. I don't want to stand behind you having to look at your aids children that look half baboon half squirrel.

uhh ok lol

have you actually stopped and looked at their offspring? They literally look like a completely different sentient race. They only look half human. Their faces are usually just mushy with no distinguishable facial features besides the eyebrows. They're ugly children and the parents should be quartered.

It makes me sad honestly. A child that young has no idea about sexuality to begin with and I can't begin to imagine how damaging that could be to a kid.

i cant say ive seen bi racial niggers but considering im in WA state ive seen some crazy shit in my town. Ill keep at look out tho, im OP by the way care to share ur opinion on parents letting their kids do hormones and transistion so young? i rlly wanna hear others opinions

hmm same, ive heard a lot of those kids transition back but im worried for our future like will this shit become normal?

God I hope not. I feel like shit like that should be considered abusive.

same i think its abusive but with how everything is becoming so PC i cant help but imagine that some people will encourage this shit and justify it *ahem looking at you LGBTQ shits

>gender neutral or trans/hormones/
In all honesty. i do not care how you dress. I do not care. But please seriously please. Don't go for the full dick chopping or vag stopping shit. That is where it fully fucks up. Once you have literally mashed potato genitals. Then your only real hope is suicide. But seriously just don't even thinking it will make you happy it won't. Keep your dick or vag. Pic related.

I think you're not seeing as many race traitors as I am for good reason. I live in Maryland, pretty sure that's bi-racial capital of the country, if not here New York. Disgusting to think about it really.
As for hormones and all that I can understand if a late teenager or 20 year old after going through their whole life gender confused wants to seek professional advice on transitioning. But if it's not a completely independent decision and the parents are pushing in anyway they need their throat slit.
Retards shouldn't start dressing a different gender until they've transitioned.

OP here, thanks for the input, also i read that pic u attached what ever happened to that OP? that is so fucked i feel bad for him

good thoughts thanks, also i think the most fucked thing that happened in my town was some kind of lgbtq event downtown there were naked adults tanding around kids it was awful, people are like
>"user why u no leave house?"
>well did u hear about the lgbtq shit in town
>"ok fair point"
its so retarded the things ppl try to push now

>Have another.
Notice the decline in mental state when he has had the surgery and botched his own dick.

>Me at the gym yesterday
>soyboy dad brings his 6th grade son in
>MFW the little faggot has rainbow colored hair

WTF is wrong with people?

Sorta like this? imgur.com/a/Ohg1u

I say this as someone who supports gay marriage.

Unfortunately I think the whole gay marriage and gay acceptance movement paved the way for where we are now, created a little beachhead for social justice insanity. Now of course you have deluded people who are pushing it on their kids, but they're just asshole parents. Asshole parents have always existed. They've always tried to push their shit onto kids. That's not quite what's happening.

What's happened is that a greater percentage of the overall, "normal," population has become worried that their child is trans insofar that they might be repressing them. This has an overcompensation effect within the parents. It internal dialogue goes like this:

"Oh, Timmy picked up a Barbie. I wonder if he's gay? Maybe trans?"

and then that seed has been planted. That person is going to begin to either seek out or bare minimum notice stories within the media that detail how, "Oh, my daughter was trans! The first sign of it was when he played with his sister's dollhouse! I should've seen it sooner! I feel so bad forcing her to be a male (biological gender) for so long I've done such horrible disservice to her!" etc. etc.

I mean you just really never hear about the stories of a kid picking up the opposite gender's toy and then nothing came of it -- that's not news, not interesting. Too mundane. But that's not what your average parent hears. The just hear over and over again, story after story, of the few legitimate trans kids having to deal with a shitty start because they had to live a lie for so long. So to remedy this your average parent is effectively making their cis children live a lie as the opposite gender on the slime chance that they just might've been trans! Because that one time he picked up a Barbie.

Doubt. It eats away at ya. That's not to say there's never a legitimate reason to have doubt, but people. Y'know.

great info thx

OP again, read that damn that sucks for that guy mind sharing more if u got any?

I think it's stupid. I personally give 0 shits about most political things.

So I just ignore it

Son of a bitch. Image didn't post

fair enough

All I can say. Is when they get to the stage of wanting to chop their dick off. That is when you know they have gone to far. Not got any more but in this place it is an archive for these types of topics.

Fuck. Here's the image

mm hmm i agree with that

lol a classic