How would you kill yourself

how would you kill yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jadvt7CbH1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a) Toaster in the bathtub. Cause dammit it seems so much cooler than slitting wrists, hanging, or overdosing.

b) Murder spree that leads to suicide by cop. Potential problems include possibly being too pathetic to actually kill anyone, or just being arrested instead of killed.

c) Jump off that building they drop the ball from in NYC on new years. Like, do it as they're counting down. Because YOU CAN MAKE THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD UPSET AT ONCE, AND THAT'S AWESOME.

youtube.com/watch?v=jadvt7CbH1o
at 1:46

I don't know if I could now that I Have a husband. I mean, I still think about it a lot, and I'm not really sure if I'm not because he makes me feel better or he would be someone upset if I was gone.

Also the only real way to kill yourself is an exit bag. Any time anyone says anything else they're being spontaneous with their suicide and will probably chicken out anyway or lying.

c is evil. I love it

Go to Churches chicken and yell i hate niggers.

2 energy drinks in a row

Buy a weeks supply of Heroin, IV it a few times, then kill myself with the final and largest dose.

Pls just leave

Buy first class plane ticket, eat and drink my fill than jump out emergency exit.

Not a terrible ideas, definitely an quick and painless death, but speaking as a recovering heroin addict, there is no such thing as a week's supply. Regardless of quantity, that shit would be gone in a day, always. Lol

I was contemplating this earlier. I work security and found a full, preloaded syringe of heroin on the ground this afternoon. I'm betting whoever dropped it has a higher tolerance than I do. I could just shoot it and die in bliss.

Death by Moby Huge. Don't know what Moby Huge, aka The Moby, is? I don't know either. Too apathetic to look it up.

Yea but then you realize this person was pretty much 100% a junkie and you could get AIDS/Hepatitis while potentially only getting a small hit of fentanyl that was cut with salt or some other retarded ass shit. Slow death if any at all.

I would take more than the recommended amount of Flinstones chewable vitamins.

What do I care if I get aids? I already wanna die. If the needle doesnt do it, fuck it, I have a .357 mag loaded with Hollowpoint ammo. There wont be enough of my face left to ID me

you faggots better not kill yourselves. we need you to man the ship. get in here. were gonna be pirates.

I would make it as funny for Sup Forums as I could. definitely would livestream. Very public, making the news at 8 would be a cornerstone of my operation.

is partial suspension hanging reliable aka feet on the ground as long as you can pass out?

i saw some guy say people who do that instead of kicking a chair are "pussies" but isnt it reasonable to not want to be dangling with you feet in the air?

By eating bacon and smoking and drinking
It is a slow process but slowly I am getting there

>bridge
>tie rope around feet and attach to bridge
>piano wire and tie around neck and tie to bridge
>piano wire must be shorter than rope
>superglue hands to each side of head
>wait for superglue to dry
>jump

exit bag. cheap and painless

I'd simply get behaded. Dunno how and where tho

is it weird to care about pain when it comes to this? id be afraid to hang with my feet in the air but i feel like i could be comfortable with partial hanging

auto-immolation. Obviously.

Go backpacking in Afghanistan and flip the bird at Isis

overdose on tricycle antidepressants or jump off a tall building

>Step 1: Go to Syria
>Step 2: Throw bacon at ISIS rebels
>Step 3: Shit on Quran while throwing the bacon
>Step 4: Permit your capture
>Step 5: Be beheaded
>Step 6: Enjoy the sweet release of death

maybe stand in front of a train. it would be quick.

Yelling at my mom