DON'T WEAR BIKINIS AROUND MUSLIMS, YOU SHITLORD!

>"user, why is your girlfriend wearing a bikini? Why is she so insensitive to Muslims?"

Where was this picture taken though

this

give context faggit

Baghdad

Or they could... You know... Just.... Fucking.... LOOK AWAY.

>fasting
>going to the beach
>dying because of dehyrdation

Morocco last year.

Looks like turkey , because of the hashtag #plaka.

who gives a shit then

This. How do you niggers not recognize Baghdad Beach?

This

How is Islam real hahaha.like just look away from big ass titties hahaha

Hahaha

respect my culture
change yours

Well whichever one it is why should we care then, as long as they do this shit in their muslim hellholes and not Europe or other western countries it's alright by me

kek underrated

Shit tier propaganda m80. Perfect Aussie post.

Actually, you shouldn't be in the water at all if you're a woman. Doesn't matter what you're wearing, even a burka isn't good enough.

>cartoonists in charge of understanding gun laws

This. It's an Islamic country, so if I went there (implying I'd fucking go somewhere like that) then I would expect to respect the local customs and not impose my own inwanted culture on them. Just a shame that I can't say the same for their side...

>YOU CAN'T CHALLENGE MY DELUSIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY LIKE THAT
HOW DARE YOU

- you.

Why the fuck would you go to a beach where there are likely things forbidden by Ramadan?
That's like being allergic to bees and sticking your dick in a beehive. Then you complain about all the bees on your dick.

It's completely inaccurate though. The NICS background check system has been around since the 90's and a bunch of those things can disqualify you.

Their customs? Those people are insane. You're talking of giving pestilence a place under the sun. Absurd. It's like going to a cannibal tribe and thinking it's rude to refuse a human meal. Insanity.
Stop giving pestilence a place in the sun and Islam is a pestilence

Except for the loopholes which Rethuglicunts wont patch.

France

A thousand times this.

A criminal record and a history of mental illness will prohibit you from purchasing a firearm from an FFL (any gun dealer), even in the most free states.

But you're Australian so I wouldn't expect you to understand or contribute anything of worth.

I would still make my girl cover up in Morocco. We should practise what we preach and respect their culture when on their turf.

I would also recommend she cover up in Blackpool but that's only because it's always bloody cold.

Tell us more about these "loopholes" you shitposting moron.

You're a moron and the perfect illustration of a "typical American." Their country, their rules. The object should be to keep them contained.

Germany

>go to another country
>these people in this country that is foreign to me should behave as my country does, but they don't!
>instead of going back to your country you stay and bitch because there's a lot of food and everything is convenient

reeeee

> your girlfriend

th-that girl? oh... yes th-that's my girlfriend she's very insensitive r-right...?

Gunshow loophole, private sale loophole, private transfer loophole.

>loopholes

Private purchases are not a loophole, and it's not that simple.

Correct, honey dicking is also verboten during Rammalammadingdong.

why are muslims so fuckin gay

Their county their rules? Were you born stupid or did you become one? What is higher morality? What is ww2. People fought and died so shit ideas and people don't persevere.
And you little liberal cunt talk about giving shit people "their county their rules"
Fuck off

It is that simple. It needs to be plugged.

Because the shills who make these threads and Photoshop these images want you to be perpetually mad at things that have zero effect on your life. It's the best way to keep your mind occupied from real world matters.

>gunshow loophole
No such thing, anyone selling firearms at a gunshow is required to possess a FFL, and thus are required to perform FBI background checks for every firearm sold.

>private sale loophole
Not a loophole, the law allows people to sell property to others.

>private transfer loophole
Not a loophole, the law allows people to give property as gifts to others. Purchasing firearms for the expressed purpose of giving it to somebody who cannot legally purchase a firearm is Illegal.

Get fucked you aussie moron.

He mad because he can't buy a gun. Sit down.

Actually you're the one who sounds like the typical liberal twat.
>What is ww2
A war to support zionist business interests?

>respect their culture when on their turf

Yes when I put down food and ants eat it, I let them because it is their nature.

>user, why is your girlfriend
>your girlfriend

They are all loopholes, just ones you are OK with, dumbass.

But I can buy pepper spray, I just can't legally carry it.

Bitch plz stop splitting hairs. Yes there is a background check but that only stops the stupid.

Anyone with a clean record can go to the store and buy a gun even if they are completely ignorant on how to safely handle firearms. It's ridiculous - something that dangerous should require some training.

>in b4 French flag pierre
I'm here for work and I guarantee u I have more guns, shoot better, and go to the range more often than ur poor ass

>muslims will literally complain about scantily clad women

why are all muslims closet homos

You can't be this stupid. But then again you opened the floodgates for shitskins to invade Europe. We should have finished the job or let the Russians destroy your fucking pathetic excuse or a nation. After trying to destroy the old continent with your aryan bullshit now you are destroying it with shitskins with which you breed with on a daily basis.

>they are loopholes even though they aren't

>You can't be this stupid
The please lecture me on what WW2 was "really" about.

This

It was you faggots wanting more clay so you can spread your cunt aryan mythology. Led by a 1 bollok faggot.
We shoulda dropped couple nukes on your stupid asses so now there would be a giant parks no lot instead of the shitskins loving German

Are you familiar with the Australian Banksy's body of work..?

i really don't even need to reply, you prove my point better that I could ever hope to .