Post your favorite rule 34 image and a plot synopsis of the image and I'll TRY to write a fapfic (fan fiction) of it if...

Post your favorite rule 34 image and a plot synopsis of the image and I'll TRY to write a fapfic (fan fiction) of it if it's good

I'll only put in the effort if you actually take it seriously. If it's a series I'm not familiar with, I'll need to talk to you on Discord to hammer out the details.

The once highly esteemed leader of Inferno Squad, Iden Versio finds herself cornered by stormtroopers formerly in her command, who now have no allegiance after the destruction of the death star and the fall of the empire...

Who is this?

She's from the Battlefront 2 campaign

Ben, without his watch, encounters some bullies. They want something from him, and while he tries to persuade them that it's not worth taking, they take it anyways.

So does Gwen try to defend him and ends up in the same situation?

Yes, exactly.

But why do the bullies want Ben instead of Gwen?

Is that Hestia from familia Myth?

Well, they want both. Why wouldn't they want both?

Wouldn't it make sense for them to fuck Gwen first and then fuck Ben?

I'd like to see Gwen enjoying it though, mocking at Ben how she's doing so in that pic.
So in the end Gwen was tricking her little cousin from the very beginning, and now he's even wearing fishnets.

That's not what they are doing in the pic. So no, not in this case.

Well there's also a pic that doesn't include her. So that's what that pic is haha.

>Well there's also a pic that doesn't include her

Post it

>pic that doesn’t include her
>literally just the other pic cut in half

You absolute fucking shitsucker.

Well the original idea was that.

How about this then?

Meh, I had that one in my folder and this one. That's it.

I get it because of the hearts, you want a noncon story

Saved!

btw if this fapfic gets done (Gwen tricking Ben with his bullies), where could I find it once it's finished?

Me:
On Adult Fan Fiction and AO3 under Cartoons

Is there a username I could look for or maybe some other fapfics titles? I'm really interested.

I don't want to say in case I don't finish it

But uh, at what point would this be happening? IIRC, Grandpa Max went missing for a bit and Gwen and Ben had to find him, but that's all I can remember

Fair enough.
You can place all this when theyre back to their lives from their summer trip but have to share school, or just Max going out to visit an old friend and letting the two of them alone for some days in that summer trip.

Also their grandpa didn't really get lost or anything, they were traveling with him around the country in that summer.

I might have to add you on Discord for details. How much do you know about the show?

Sure Saika#0836
I'd say I know enough of it yeah

Alright, but if I ask for an obscure detail from the show to add to make it more authentic, or certain dialogue of the characters to be adjusted, I'll need you to help me.

Sure thing

Okay just as a test

>"Gwen! He's hurting me! Please stop him!"

How would you change it?

>"Gwen, stop being a dork and help me! I'd punch his stupid face myself but the omnitrix seems to be broken!"
>"Serves you right, dweeb."

Alright cool. Expect an add eventually.

Sure.