I really want to kill myself. I won’t do it because I’ll probably fuck it up but I’m just tired of living...

I really want to kill myself. I won’t do it because I’ll probably fuck it up but I’m just tired of living. I’m not even depressed. I’m just bored and I don’t care about life anymore. No access to firearms due to previous involuntary commitment. No money or assets or friends or gf. I like my family and they’ll be devastated but nobody else will really care or even be surprised. My cat is my only tether to this world. He is my best friend. I think I will look to jump off a bridge. Strangulation is my 2nd choice and ODing is 3rd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSYXbs3Q7lU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

May as well dump my stash

moar

Get into science and help man kind get into outer space. You can also help fight the globalists. Do some research, get red pilled and start a channel on PewTube.com . There’s a lot to do in this world. If you’re not from the U.S., move to the U.S. There’s a lot of opportunity. Fuck everyone else tho, they’re fags. Also music is good. Get a $200.00 Jackson or Ibanez guitar or bass, it’ll do you wonders. Learn how to play and life will be better for you

sorry man, i know how you feel though. what do you think happens after death?

when you say strangulation what do you mean hanging?

youtube.com/watch?v=gSYXbs3Q7lU

move somewhere else dude

Spicy

>that pic

Outlive your cat, at least. And if you haven't found a reason to live at that point, then, you will have my permission to die.

OP It's not worth it, believe me man. Been there done that.

I know the feel bro

that pic....holy shit I hate white people fucking niggers of the human world

not sure if young or old

make sure you leave a note for your fam I guess. that's the only thing you can really do to go about it ethically

This.