I'm thinking about getting a new revolver, specifically a fucking big one. Either 454 casull or 460 mag or 500 mag

I'm thinking about getting a new revolver, specifically a fucking big one. Either 454 casull or 460 mag or 500 mag
What do.

fucking get one. Whatever the fuck you want. Problem solved. Was this really worth a thread? No. No it wasn't. Ya know, unless yer gonna fuck that gun. But you wouldn't do that. Would you?

Somebodys wifes son mustve used up all his gun money.

I don't know what revolver/caliber a best and which a shit. Idk in a 500 mag that might be like throwing a hotdog down a cold hallway for me.

You want .460 S&W. Those are bullets you can stab a fucker with, OP.

There's also apparently a revolver in .45-70, if you also have money for wrist surgery.

Those grips are fucking beautiful.
Who makes em?
How are 45 colt and 454 loads through that?

.454 casull. Fuck S&W and their Hillary hole cuck locks.

Ok. Check this out. If you get the 460, it will also shoot 454 Casull, .45 Colt and .45 Schofield. And if your will accept moon clips will also fire 45acp

Also if you get the lesser 454 casull, it will fire 45 Colt and possible acp

My xbox cost more than that hi-point piece of shit

Idiocy. You’ll go broke shooting it and hate every minute of it. If you want to blow up shit cheap, get a 12 ga. pump shotgun and slugs.

Get a Chiappa Rhino, I have a 30DS and it's fucking great. And it looks pretty as well imo

I have reloading equipment so after a rough pricing of components, I can shoot cheap downloaded stuff for about 15-20cpr and full house hunting loads for about 50cpr or so.

Dat seem tho

I've been thinking about a little revolver since rewatching the Sopranos and Goodfellas. Need to step up my pistol whip game.

get a sense of direction

Hi-Point is the original Saturday Night Special. Many nigs have died when these jammed in the heat of battle.

>Sup Forums-random
>.....BUT DONT DISCUSS ANYTHING THAT HAS A BOARD ALREADY
you must be one of those fucking cucked yuros that thinks guns are bad mkay.

How about you calm down and just get s .357 so you can fire two different bullets out of it, and so if the end of days come your can find ammo a bit more easily

What this guy said.

You'll buy a hand cannon and shoot it 4-5 times before you become bored with it. Then it just becomes a "oh yeah, I got the big handgun" conversation piece.

do you hunt? If no, then you shouldn't want a huge revolver. They're not fun to shoot.

What these user said. Get a Ruger in .357 Magnum. It'll be fun to shoot and will last forever.

While if this wasnt my first gun I'd agree but I'm almost exclusively interested in getting one for hunting, mainly interested in using this for moose (if I manage a tag), bear, elk, and deer with downloaded ammo.
A major hunting area around me (which has literally all of the above game) doesnt allow for centerfire rifles so many like to use large cal handguns.
Everything I've read for the 460vxr 8" says that with the lighter 200-240gr loads the recoil is pretty mild, due to weight and the comp also read it gets stout with the 300+ loadings. Half want the 500 just to say that I own a 500 which would honestly be for novelty value, and still for large game hunting. 460 or 454 seem a bit more practical tho.

I sold my xbox360 last week for more than that thing.

well if you plan on hunting then yeah, get the larger caliber. I'd go with the .460 because of the versatility of it

depends on if you want one to carry or just a big fuckall revolver for the fun of it. If it is the former, SW model 69 is big af and chambered in 44 mag. they have it with a 2.25 inch barrel so it is pretty easy to carry. Its not bad OWB.
SW model 60 is 357 and 38. smaller and easy to conceal IWB.
Otherwise, get the 454 casull. Fuck niggers get money

Talk shit get hit nigggaaa

Exactly. You buy a brace of hi-points like a pirate, and you throw them away instead of reloading them until you're down to the last one.

454 all the way, dad has one and its amazing.
Rugers has 6 rounds and you can buy 300 grain rounds or shoot long colt if you don't want the kick.

Also a majority of ranges won't even let you shoot a 50/500 there.

Holy shit, my eyes. It might not be "my little Mosin" bad, but no firearm deserves to be treated like that.

for you

I hope thats a norinco sks, cause anything else is a travesty

Smith and Wesson 500 magnum coz why the fuck not

lmao just get a derringer and load it with 410s
same impact, 1/5th the size

Why such dated technology?
Why so uselessly large?

Get something without a hammer that holds more than 9 rounds and fits in your waistband.

460. Most power, most versatility

>just get a carry gun for hunting elk bro