Thoughts on this guy?

Thoughts on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSucksMyCockdotORG) who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality ?

>who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality ?
Wait really? Source??

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk

>Vegans are pretty much the only people that are at liberty to say that having sex with animals is wrong

Holy shit. That in just the first 10 seconds

It's a shame because i really like his reviews sometimes

other times he does things like review Her and basically say its 10/10 best movie ever made

also he fucks dogs, also he's kind of fucking stupid, also he's a libtard

mildly funny at times, but ultimately too retarded

lets be real, there is situations where its okay to fuck an animal, if its:

>a dolphin
>a horse
>a great ape

'no'

>there is situations where its okay to fuck an animal

okay what about just a dolphin then

i mean come the fuck on, dolphins are hot

What you are actually saying is that you like his work, which is the most important thing, but because you are insecure about your beliefs and triggered as fuck, you reject him because he's a homoseksual liberal. Great, just great.

dolphins will just rape you

It's a good point, if you can get your head out of your sexually repressed ass for just one second. There is an inherent cognitive dissonance in slaughtering animals by the billions and then feeling terrible over them being penetrated by a few weirdos.

fuck off Adam

I like his personality, memes and general comedy of his reviews. I dont give a shit about his furry/dogfucking because that's not a part of his channel

t. Adam Johnson

Okay matey :-)

he's not self aware

Most of his reviews and criticisms boil down to frivolous nitpicks and pointing out of minor plot holes. It's funny, because he thinks he's this really profound, competent reviewer just because he watches films at the Sundance festival and can pick apart logistical mistakes within films. Not once have I ever seen him critique structure or the cohesion of a film, and if he did it'd be some shitty meme joke.

Seriously, say what you will about Interstellar but one of his main complaints about the film was "love isn't transcendent it's just a chemical reaction tho dips bedora XDD"

he the type of nigga who thinks hillary clinton cares about gay rights

I agree