Now that the dust has finally settled, can we examine why this video caused so much butthurt on Sup Forums?

Now that the dust has finally settled, can we examine why this video caused so much butthurt on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HUAFO0nGl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because the three are dressed in black like some sort of cult thing.

Have no idea what you're talking about. Post vid pls

The comments are different now but I'm sure you could tell what they were :^)

Me in the middle

Because most of Sup Forums mainly Europeans live in villages and never seen an interracial couple before.

how old are you? you seem to be balding pretty bad

People are racist. That's why, mate.

I believe you have this board confused with Sup Forums. Here we love Indians and think they are based and alpha.

This video gives me hope of scoring a qt white women.

it caused butthurt on Sup Forums not on Sup Forums

>Sup Forums

What? Sup Forumstards were the ones with extreme butthurt.

This couple is an inspiration, it makes my heart melt to see such things

>t. based paki

Sup Forums too desu

>virgins from Sup Forums go to youtube
>see someone have a gf
>autistic screeching
It's pretty obvious m8.

Its not quite as simple as racism. I believe people are sick and tired of being bombarded with the diversity message from every possible angle and resent being told if youre white you're the bad guy and, if you're a blonde white woman you should be in a relationship with a black man. If this agenda in the media began well intentioned to stop racism it's having the opposite effect today.
These guys seem like a nice couple. Don't deserve people using them to vent frustration but thats what happens.

If you can find some white bitch dumb enough to marry your stinky, hairy ass more power to you. The only race that really evokes a racial hatred in me is Southeast Asians. I really hate gooks.

I don't give a damn about interracial couples but Indians are particularly unattractive and smell like shit.

WTF, he had kids with a wh*tie?
Ewwwwww

>when you can't handle the banter

Easy Ahmed, it's just bantz

It gets me rock hard thinking about his currycock getting deep inside the swedish womb and impregnating her.

t. Indian
But nah, I like Indians. Went to USF for Uni and half the campus was Indians. They're the realest niggas.

It never caused butthurt on Sup Forums

the only, ONLY comments on here I heard about it were "xdxdxd lmao Sup Forums is so fucking triggered!!!"

Interracial couples can't trigger me. The only thing it gave me was >tfw when no gf
I'm assuming people got arseblasted because they see an "unnatractive' guy with a white woman whilst they don't have one, despite being white

why are you tripfagging

>the SJW's are the real racists! And there's an ongoing genocide of the white race!!

There's no deliberate genocide except the ones whites are committing on themselves. I just mean apathy. This has been long running too, for over a century now the optimism of the victorian age and confidence in the supremacy of european civilization totally diminished in favor of complete relativism, apathy, postmodernism, etc. You see this in art, literature, mainstream attitudes, everything.

Nobody is seeing the bigger picture here

>They're the realest niggas
what does that even mean?

There's no reason she would choose this animal over a good white guy other than deliberately trying to piss off white men. Swedish cunts are immature sluts in a constant rebel state against their own nation and need to be put in their place.

Well, im indian and i certainly dont support race mixing. its a profound betrayal to your own race and heritage, from both sides. in better days both sides would be strung from trees, and their families aswell for not speaking out against crimes against humanity.

>the SJW's are the real racists!

Actually yes, this is unironically true. SJW's are just as racist as Sup Forums.

poooo
o
o
o
o

looking at the comments under the vid now, why is there so many people from (south)east asia liking the vid? are they cucks for indian bulls or do they think they can get whitey women aswell if they promote race mxing on the internet?

Why don't you shower or wear deodorant? Just why? Put on shit tons of Cologne doesn't hide that musty smell.

I dont know. why does your kind get off on white women fucking negroes?

bantz
a
n
t
z

Unattractive non white has got with a decently attractive white woman. Not surprising that evoked anger in white men.

poo in loo not poo in womb

Being serious though, used to have an Indian roommate, he showered once a week. That is not fine outside of India and bothers those around you. Be considerate and don't smell.

The guy on the left looks like my high school math teacher desu

lmaooooo this nigga be havin dat white bitch on his D whole night

>she didn't leave my positive comment written from other acc

this so much

>apply the brakes
>blame others for slowing down

>between the aryans and austrailoids

What a useless fucking comment. That's like saying because anglos have a lot of celt admixture or that hungarians are distantly related to turkics or that far enough down the line everyone was some kind of ape, every bit of the thousands of years of history the currently existing cultures and races have with each other should be totally discarded and not thought about.

Ill stop bitching if you give me a qt Brazilian gf to race mix with.

>be swede Sup Forums
>country gets overrun with muslims and blacks
>white women go in droves to be with them
>should we do anything?
>nah
>1 indian guy on yt gets swedish wife
>INTERNET RACE WAR
Ah yes white nationalists always the bravest guys

hello t*rk

WEAK
GYPSY
GENES

SAYAUN THUNGA PHOLKA HAMI

jesus christ are swedes blind

holy shit her genes cucked that guy's genes. I bet their kid's son will be blonde

designated.
babby is fat.

>It's not racism, it's simply the fact that people are tired of being bombarded with the fact of having too see interracial couples and the jewish media wants dem niggers to steal our wimmins.