I'm an EPIC FAGGOT who has never tried LSD before and I just got 2 squares...

I'm an EPIC FAGGOT who has never tried LSD before and I just got 2 squares, I want to try just a quarter of that but I dunno how cool is to do it alone, there is a lot of info saying that you need someone fresh taking care of your trip... it's that true? How was your first trip? Have you tried it alone? ALSO DRUG TRIP THREAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cFcvtd-P1fA
youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s
youtube.com/watch?v=hJj_4ir12-w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drugs arnt cool kiddo

Just do salvia instead

LSD is a social thing. I couldn't imagine tripping alone, very bad idea.

Bro, for your own sake hope that that shit is the real stuff. If it's bitter it's a spitter, nbome 251 is hell on earth. Try to have someone over for your first time, but if you think you're ready, just take the dive. Have a good trip.

Alternatives to LSD: Shrooms,Salvia,Ayahuasca,DMT,peyote i hope this helps a bit.

You mean at parties? or just with other people trippin'?

LSD is bad? or why other options? I read about some of that and most of them are more powerful than LSD and others very hard to find like ayahuasca and shrooms.

>If it's bitter it's a spitter
can you elaborate more? A friend give it to me as a gift and said "just eat a quarter of this for your first trip" but didn't tell me what was it.

Generally at parties, concerts or amusement parks. The woods is also a great location. Tripping makes you very restless so you need something to occupy yourself with or you stand a higher chance of doing something stupid.

I did acid 3 times alone, first time it was 1 tab, second time it was 2 tabs and third time it was 4 tabs. Great times. Just remember you're on drugs and that eventually the high will go away so don't get all worried that you'll never be the same person again, because you'll be fine once the trip subsides. Don't go anywhere, stay the fuck home. Make sure you have at least 8-12 hours free to trip out before going to sleep because you will not sleep while high on it.

OK, I was thinking to do stuff around my house, like playing music, write something, draw something, like just like different experiments, maybe with that I will be active.

The first time did you feel scared before feeling something? like "shit I dunno how this is gonna get" or you feel like completely in control? nice advice tho!

I've tripped dozens of times, I could never stay put, but that could just be me and everyone I've ever tripped with.

>nbome is hell on earth
If you do it like acid it is, I've had some good trips on nbome. but you gotta be careful with it, you can od on it pretty easily.
I can understand how people would have bad trips on it though, I've seen people have bad trips on it.

If it doesn't just taste like paper, spit it out, especially if you're alone and you haven't done proper lsd before.

As to where you should do it; you have two tabs. Get a friend over and both take a tab. Just chill and watch cartoons and go for a walk. When I'm on acid, I tend to be pretty spontaneous and just go do random shit that seems fun.
Then again, trip sitters have kept me out of some seriously messed up shit.

First time you might not want to do it alone, it's not dangerous though, and it doesn't make you stab yourself or jump off bridges, but if you freak out you're on your own to deal with it. Just remember that it will end, and you should do a full dose or you might not hit threshold to trip.

dude just eat both of them alone and watch a pink floyd movie you'll be fine. I've eaten *ALOT * of LSD in my day. it's the best. keep a journal with you, any instruments you like to play or visual arts you like to mess with. or a good movie. or good music. or a good walk. or a good salad. or pretty much anything. I used to browse Sup Forums on acid ALOT when i was underage B&

LSD in general is not a issue the problem is the dosage issue and its called experimenting with drugs for a reason! DMT which gives a better reaction in my opinion,saliva is cheap and legal in a lot of places.

>you should do a full dose
Agree, 1 hit is just light trails, giggles and euphoria. 2 hits is same, but visuals become more frequent. Above that is really just for the experienced.

i do. yes. i have no company. im always alone. dont need drugs to trip. we can trip any time with concentration.

Salvia is for faggot children. LSD is for grown adults.

If you are actually mature enough to remember you are just on a drug, and not to go outside, and not to break anything while you are freaking out, then you'll be fine.

No I wasn't worried because I knew I was taking heavy drugs and I just chilled on the computer. But it's kinda hard to look at the computer screen because colors are really really vivid and faces look fuckin wierd. Your thoughts are going to be 1000x more intense so if there's anything in your life that's bothering you or you're worried about and you focus on that you'll have a bad trip. So if you focus on being happy and in a good mood and you're confident you can do that alone then you'll be fine. Your mind WILL go to another dimension I can promise you that.

I mean you could do it alone but better with friends
Also imo don't take after 5pm unless you dont plan on going to bed after 1am, you won't be able to sleep for like 7-8 hours after you start tripping, which is like an hour after you swallow your tab

It really depends on how much you know yourself, if you're the kind that starts crying while drunk then I'd recommend you call a friend over and trip with him/her. Even the worst of trips pass you just need to chill.

nice... but sorry why should I spit it if doesn't taste like paper? because can be something else?, can be dangerous?

If it's bitter is probably 25I-NBOMe or some amphetamine with caffeine or something, it mostly just gives the visual feeling but nothing of the psychological so just don't eat it.

Damn, both of them in my first try?? I'm a gigantic pussy to do that, what if I trip balls? I will try a quarter and then if I feel cool the hole shit.

Ok so 1 tab is a "full trip"? because my friend told me to get just 1 quarter as a starter.

like meditation and shit? yeah I would like to try that but seems kinda boring or long to achieve.

If you are going to do it alone make sure you have some cool movies lined up to watch. Have them ready to go because it us going to be very difficUlt to concentrate on anything. I wouldn't go outside if it is your first time, unless it's night time. Just remain calm, and remember that it's not forever.

You'll be fine. It can't do anything to you that's not already in you. Unless you're totally mentally/emotionally unstable, and are incapable of new perspectives on yourself or have a very fragile sense of self, you'll be fine. Tripping balls is AWESOME, the sensation of eating a tasty food as you're coming down, the gut-busting laughter, the bright spark of humanity welling up from inside of you...trust me. It's seriously worth it, don't half-ass your first trip, it's a goooood time.

Damn.. thanks man, sounds very cool, I can't wait to try it, do you think if you go up your dosis you could have a more crazy experience? what happen if you eat like 5 of that at once?

it could be a DOX series amphetamine or an NBOME or 2cb-fly or any other number of things. could still be a good trip.

tripping is highly advised to do it with a caretaker. being as you have 2 tabs, have someone watch you and when you come down, give them the other one. or take them both and hope you don't get arrested.

Don't do it. Do shrooms instead. Unless you're the washed up type of person that does cid.

Perfect tip, thanks I will try it knowing that will pass if I don't feel right.

Not him but I wouldn't recommend taking too much if you're not in a calm space, since your face gets really distorted on high doses, for me it was almost impossible to properly move my jaw.

do both tabs pussy.

you'll thank me later.

Well it's my first time, I had a lot of friends having cool experiences with that, most of them at parties but I want to enjoy it alone in my house doing things and exploring the sensations not just raving around, so I see it more like an experiment than just "taking a drug and have fun"

>do you think if you go up your dosis you could have a more crazy experience? what happen if you eat like 5 of that at once?
Yes and that's probably not a good thing if you do 5 tabs your first time. The most I did at once was 4 and I was high for like 24 hours. Don't do more than 1 tab your first time. Get familiar with the high and then move up to 2 tabs your next time if you enjoy your first trip.

Glad to hear. You probably already know it's going to last 8 to 12 hours, so be prepared. I usually feel pretty drained afterwards too. Kinda like a hangover. So I wouldn't go onto work the next day.

fuck, if I go full LSD I dunno if I'm going to enjoy it, or just yelling like a pussy trying to stop it, I want a good experience, it's like losing your virginity, you wanted to be special.

I wish I had safe easy access to psychedelics. Only had mushrooms a couple times. In both cases I came across them by pure dumb luck. No drug dealer I find ever wants to carry that shit.
>inb4 darkweb u noob
Not. Doing it. I value my liberty too much.

Are you gonna do it soon and update in the thread?

So if I just eat a quarter of that would be like nothing? that was my friend's recommendation as a starter, but ok if I feel I can control my trip with the first quarter I will take then the other three to see how it feels and then in another day the hole tab left.

ok so then in the weekend, tomorrow I don't have to go to work so I was thinking to try it then.

You have got to watch A Scanner Darkly on acid. I remember watching it while high and I didn't want it to end. So good.

Well LSD is not that hard to find, most dealers have that shit, maybe you should lurk more.

I'd say at least half a tab and if you like it then take the other half.half a

nah, it's quite late to trip, I will try it tomorrow and start a new thread about it.

Ok, then the half. I didn't quite get whats the bad thing if its 25I-NBOMe, some people say you will have a trip, why to waste it if its not the same as LSD but you will "experience something".

You're still taking a drug. You're just not doing it socially.

That shit fries your brain. No joke.

Take shrooms and do floatation therapy if you really want to explore your mind. Preferably an 8 or quarter of shrooms.

Or you can take that lab rat chemical on as piece of paper and see how stupid it makes you. Post about it in years when you regret how dumb you've become. No.

I don't get high anymore.

DON'T TAKE 25I-NBOMe THROW IT IN THE GARBAGE INSTEAD IT'S A SHITTY MORE DANGEROUS VERSION OF LSD YOU WON'T HAVE FUN ON 25I LIKE YOU WOULD ON R E A L LSD

But I will try it just one time, why would fry my brain? that happened to you? real question.

do drugs
more world and life for the rest of us

haha enjoy being a faggot afraid of everything just living without any excitement.

All of your senses will be expanded and you will experience reality in a way you never have before.

you may find that everything takes on a certain significance and you notice things you never have before.

Have some snacks like fruit and drink to work on but you prob wont be very hungry.

You may find the effects afterwards leave you more aware of the normally overlooked, more present in the current moment.

And you will be utterly exhausted afterwards so don't have a busy next day, eh? Be well.

Sigh don't listen to most people in this thread user Your first time you are going to probably want to drop both tabs as you will regret it if you are having a good trip. There is nothing like the first time. With that said plan for it don't rush. What do you like in life? What do you want out of life? If you were to do this who could you trust what real friends do you have that won't be annoying little cunts during your trip? If you have no friends that fit that script then go at it alone you will find yourself like a kid again the world so bright and beautiful. Listen to music watch a movie look up at the sky laugh your ass for real call god and talk to her for a while let her know how much you appreciate that the universe was created for this time that you are having just so that it can be seen through your eyes most of all listen to yourself user thats what LSD is about the voyage to the inner sanctums of your soul and ego. Good luck op.

No, I've never taken that hallucinogen. Most of my friends have and every single one of them became dumber afterwards. They all love me, but are jealous of my success. You seem determined to do it. It's a long hallucinations with no purpose. Also that shit is worth a couple bucks, just so you know.

OMFG I just did that like 3 weeks ago shit was fucking hilarious I was cheese grinning the whole time. Another good movie is pans labyrinth and heavy metal 2001 heavy metal 2001 is all about how lucy acts on your brain it misses you until you watch while under it's influence. Great suggestion user

Damn bro, I really appreciate those words, you explain the experience like something very personal, exactly the reason why I'm doing it, I want to FEEL it, I will not rush, I hope is real LSD and not that 25i shit.

You are welcome my extended family member of the human race. It is like helping a new born walk I just want you to awaken with BRAND NEW EYES Diamond eyes. Enjoy (Enjoy means consume)

But you tried shrooms, so what's the difference?

Well it seems you have quite an experience on LSD, would you like to share how it changed your perspective on everything? do you feel like more calm about stuff? more in peace? what has been the most significant change?

I have a degree in electrical engineering and I have taken loads of LSD. Hell in the right dose sometimes it can even help me work through a problem I have been stuck on.

Also user this will open the portal to wonderland thank me later. The best fucking thing I have felt in long time came from watching this. You can preview it now but please please save it for when you are like 1 hour 30 min into your trip it's a must. youtube.com/watch?v=cFcvtd-P1fA it will set good vibes. You could also stop by here while tripping and we will throw some stuff your way to look at it's fun.

Yeah I saw a youtube video about Microdosing lsd to enhance your performance, did you tried like that? I just sometimes smoke weed to release the stress and just enjoy something I'm doing and it works well, some amphetamines helped to concentrate but LSD seems quite like another level to work.

Psilocybin and psilocin both act differently on your brain chemistry than cid. Cid lasts really long and is mind numbing and more of a fuck around experience. Shrooms make you see yourself and objectively question who you are relative to what you should be. They saved me from going down a bad path and made me abandon my selfish narcissistic ways.

thanks user I will save it for my trip, definitely I will come here, the thread tittle will be "OK GUYS I'M ON LSD, THROW SOME STUFF", but honestly I think most of the faggots will post shitty stuff to trigger a bad trip hahaha

Yes it has changed my POV completely. However I digress I have also been a very spiritual being since I was a young lad. I have always felt the connection within everything. I went through a quickening early in this world and it depressed me greatly so much so that I have wanted to an hero a couple times because there is just to much negative vibration within this world. With that said it has always made my trips a very positive experience because I understand the duality of things. If you do Psychs with a golf ball size conciouness you get a golf ball size experience if you have a natural spiritual intuition within you then you will have a Universal size experience open mindedness is a key to forming the new perspective. It's like in the movie avatar to draw a clearer example like in this clip she is the guide (lucy aka lilith ishtar) and she smacks jake down (ego) and shows him his lack of understanding of his perception and helps to reshape that. TLDR it has given me a grander point of view (Whole new world)

Whoopty do. How many millions are you worth?

Also are you saying you micro dose?

ok, so LSD is just an "external" experience, just to watch funny stuff and that's it, shrooms more for introspection and analysis of the self. Well maybe I will try both, I'm not going to throw 2 tabs to the trash or try to sell it haha, but I will for sure look for some shrooms.

What day will you do this user let me know i'll be here. I will show you de wey.

Exactly. At a dose of up to 50ug it can really just help you look at things from a different perspective. But in high doses it certainly doesn't enhance your mental performance. It does however let you explore parts of thought you never normally would be able to.

Maybe tomorrow if I have the time, if not, will be just the next weekend, I have to work and stuff. I will let the Chan know so you can show me de wey.

Not trying to boast. I'm trying to dispel your notion that your success is based on you not having fried your brain with drugs. You could be missing a very enlightening part of life.

You should get rid of it if you have self worth. Do you do whip it's too? Definitely try shrooms..

Did you know that another term for taking LSD is called a magic carpet ride. Thats what the song is about in aladin youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s also fun to watch while tripping :D

Yeah I don't think so.. My friends that do acid a lot have had a sharp mental decline. I'll pass.

Wtf are you talking about LSD is way better than shrooms please stop spreading bs they both do the same shit. I used to grow shrooms using brown rice tek

Just don't waste too much time on here while tripping. You might see something you really don't want to see and ruin your vibes. I watched American Dad while i was coming down on shrooms and the normally cruel, but fun jokes didn't seem fun at all and bummed me out to the point where i even shed some unmanly tears. Couldn't help myself, it was weird as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=hJj_4ir12-w

that's definitely pretty silly to base your choices on watching other people. i'm sure you drink, and also know people who have ruined their lives with drinking, and others who have not. you certainly can't make assumptions just off of observing others for something that is profoundly personal.

lol thats psyched substance propaganda

I have to agree with There's something really important about experiencing this kind of drug as a "pack" or a unit as opposed to just doing it alone. If you do it yourself you're liable to get really caught up in your own way of thinking and freak out and have a miserable ten hours+. If you trip with friends you all sort of balance each other and shit is great. Doing acid and shrooms (separately) with good buddies helped me to understand how dogs love/ interact with their respective packs.

No.
>758967811
It's also because of HPPD.. All of my friends have it.

elaborate fag

haha what the fuck does dogs has to do with humans tripping?

tripping alone is fun sometimes, but it feels like youre not tripping at times because theres nothing to compare it to

I like tripping alone better. Tripping alone is mote introspective and can help you figure your life out. Tripping with friends is much more fun though, lots of laughing and good times. You do run the risk of someone doing something you don't like and ruining your trip, or them freaking themselves out. The important thing to remember is; you are the same person, tripping or not, you are in full control of your body and mind, and the only way you could possibly have a bad time is if you psych yourself out and create your own bad time.

No such thing as a bad trip. Those are just repressed emotions. It's best to feel all of your emotions..

when I was tripping dogs had a lot to do with it. idk If you're hostile to that sort of idea it might sound crazy but the friends I tripped with - we discovered a sense of brotherly love (inb4 any philly related bs) that I think is only experienced by dogs who accept one another as a pack