Smells that brings you memories. Good or bad ones

Smells that brings you memories. Good or bad ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5maguy0vjXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=5maguy0vjXU

Sometimes stick welding reminds me of smoking heroin

you haven't thought of the smell you bitch

A log straight from the holy asshole of Andy sixx himself

plumeria scented anything brings back memories of my ex girlfriend

feels not good man

old dusty vents. Must have gotten that smell in my head when I was a kid. But when I smell it again, it sure takes me back.

the inside of a freezer reminds me of hanging out with my papaw after fishing/cleaning said fish

whenever I smell roast beef it reminds me of an ex of mine who's house smelled like it mixed with dog piss

I grew up in an area with a lot of feedlots and dairy farms.

Sometimes when I smell cow shit, it brings me back to my childhood, and there are many good memories I have associated with that.

Yep, you could almost say that I like the smell of cow shit. Almost.

How about old books?
I fucking love the smell of old books.

Anyone know what I mean?

mom started to piss a lot the last few years she was alive.

if you leave a few pisses in the toilet and not flush, that nasty smell triggers my memory of mom.

>absolutelydisgusting.jpg

Roger that!

Also the smell of fresh popcorn always brings to mind being in a theater

Fresia,
Old girlfriend used to wear it. She was a little on the muscular side but definitely had a vageen and tits. One day she casually tells me that she was almost born a boy with no explanation. Fucked me up a bit mentally and I didn't ask her to elaborate and broke everything off with her shortly after that. Didn't like her enough to press. I never saw or felt a benis. Maybe it was a hormonal thing? Will never know.

Vanilla reminds me of a smoking hot blond I dated in my 20's. She was always very clean, had a perfect body, perfect little pink rosebud anus, and wore vanilla body lotion. Her pussy smelled heavenly.

Sunscreen brings me right back to preschool. Everyday before we could go outside the teachers would help us put it on. But we had that colorblock stuff that changed colors...good times.

The smell of burning house makes me feel nostalgic in a good way and I don't even know why.

Athlete's foot.

Reminds me of jail for some reason.

Pool/chlorine smell

Laundry smell makes me think of my ex bf... He should eat some tide pods