I've been struggling with rash/bumps for years, i have tried so many lotions, pre-shave and after-shave techniques...

i've been struggling with rash/bumps for years, i have tried so many lotions, pre-shave and after-shave techniques, and tons of different razors.

Currently using safety razor with proraso soap. I use conditioner to prep my skin and warm water to loosen my neckbeard. Then i apply the shaving soap, and shave with care. I have tried against the grain only, with the grain only, and both. All with the same result.

I dont even know what this is, its not ingrown hairs, im literally lost. Even going to fancy ass NY men salons that cost 100$ for haircut shave i still get this bloody massacre of a neck.

HALP

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/171352194/bergamot-all-natural-mens-beard-oil?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=beard oil&ref=sr_gallery-1-18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't shave. Just use clippers and maintain constant stubble.

Try cum

Might have to wait for the skin to heal and then try again. If you shave while you have bumps like that, you're just going to cut into them.

Started shaving around 15, always got razor burn, said fuck it one day and haven't shaved since

used my fathers electric one way back when and that was even worse damage lol, do you have any recommended ones? ill def check it out.

This. Fashion stubble, clean shaven is for altar boys

you're just a gross person. I shave with water and a year-old razor - no bumps, no cuts. Genetics bitch, get sum.

yeah i do, its a shitty pube neckbeard, so after 1 week its gross, but i have pushed it to like 2 weeks during like xmas break back in college and was super careful to no avail sadly.
haha yeah i guess its just razor burn, i try tons of lotions, even riding motorcycle in winter after shave to close the pores if that even helps but meh lol

pat it dry afterwards, put on apple cider vinegar or aftershave.

The drying of the alcohol kills germs and prevents redness.

t. dad

Definitely not ingrown? strange

I use an electric Norelco. The one with the three discs on the head.

I dont suffer from this problem. And I save a shit ton of cash not buying razors.

get waxed u slut

yeah i thought it was personally, but im a retard when it comes to this shit, i cant even tell which direction the hair grows etc. but ive had a few classy salon places say its not and they have tried to help they'd end up recommending dermatologist but id feel stupid going there, must be something im doing wrong

and no need to prep it right? just feel like that would fuck my shit up but ill pick one up at target for sure

I had this problem as well OP, my only solution ended up being lasering all the shit off. Go to GroupOn and checkout the cheapass laser clinics; it works and you won't have to shave nearly as much nor will you have your current problems. My life was hell before this, but after 15 treatments (yeah, it can take that many), life is WAY WAY better, I just grow a natural goatee and nothing else.

don't skimp on electric shavers. all the good ones are $100+. Only get ones made in Germany (Braun), Holland (Norelco), or Japan (Panasonic) - all these brands have their cheaper models made in China and they are shit.

Shave with the grain. Use moisturizer daily.

could it be keratosis pilaris? i have the same thing on my arms

buy this, shave with the grain. i had the same issue bruddah

razors last longer and are like 50 cents too

how much was that in total if you recall, pretty sure its uninsurable but i got money + time so its no biggie but curious. I want to lazer my back, i must have some indian in my blood..

this too

wow interesting, i actually have that on my upper arms/biceps nice to know what the fk its called but dont think its the same thing on my neck as it comes and goes every few days (shave cycle) in different areas

I thot that was a stomach lolole

dont wash your face. ever. shave after showering, with an old, cheap, dull blade. do it fast, haphazardly, any direction manageable, no rhyme or reason. pat it dry with a dirty towel or grab an old shirt from the bathroom floor. works for me. seriously.

don't shave it too close and kinda shampoo it for awhile, and just use the aftershave your aunt bought you for christmas all the time

Totaly agree, I tried many different makes and types and always got rashes.

Now I use a safety razor with Wilkinson Sword razors blades and no longer have any issues.

yeah use a safety razor atm, was thinking of diving into an actual straight razor cuz i feel like my razor currently isnt aggresive enough, but like i said i have tried many razors from 5-1 blades, but definetely safety is king so far.
And i think ive seen that creme at walmart ill give it a shot

Also grow a goatee, just to say you have

Totally uninsurable. It costs a few hundred per set of visits, which is usually 5-6, so you might end up with up to $1500-2000 depending on how many you need and how much it costs in your area. Not going through GroupOn will net you that same cost for just the sets of visits, not all of them.

>I want to lazer my back, i must have some indian in my blood..
I don't know about this. I mean, it can work (especially if you have light skin, dark skin does not work for lasering), but it's quite painful, especially if you want faster/more efficient results. It certainly isn't the worst pain ever, but it's up there.

Begone demon!

if i shave before my stubs get a minimum length i will get the same bumps. I can't shave everyday, i do it every second at the most. Also you could try not going against the hairs (if you do that?). First let your skin rest, and give it a week or so to heal, then try not shaving daily. Always use a sharp blade.

ayyy good to know we out here

get Aryan fool. Its those eastern-european/sandnigger genes.

I'm pretty sure your mole grew 25% between your first picture and the follow up. Its pure cancer, so thats probably a priority over your dirty ass hemorrhoid face.

Use norelco one blade

Maybe shower for longer

go to hotel

ask them to use a disposable razor

shave with it

enjoy results

Never shave against the grain, and use multiple short, light strokes.

This, after you've let your skin heal first of course

If you use some beard balm on it for a couple days before a shave, it will be softer and that can be easier to shave it off.
Less strokes - less irritation.

either grow or beard instead or use hair removal creme. works perfect... not only for the face region.

Try worshipping Luka

Alum shaving block or tea tree oil. No need to become neckbeard

Hey man. Two things you could try. Use a Gillette porglide with no attachment to trim it down then if you want it to be near the skin use a secondary brain mobile shave foil buzzer. They’re cheap and don’t cause any rash. Those two as a combo is around 40$. My other go to is the Philip’s One Blade but there’s a bit more of a learning curve with that one. The first option is fool proof. Best of luck.

Try shaving after hot bath, faggot. Most people are retarded enough to do it without even moisturizing their skin, and then complain about this, and waste money on all kinds of shenanigans.

You could try being a god damn man and not shaving.

DUBS. I WIN.
etsy.com/listing/171352194/bergamot-all-natural-mens-beard-oil?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=beard oil&ref=sr_gallery-1-18

#make the robots do it

who?

Change your diet. Do you drink at least 500ml water daily?

OP, I have the exact same problem I've used cheap razors, decently expensive ones, I've tried electric and even safety razors and the one thing I've found that works is no matter what you use, right after you shave rub an ALUM BLOCK on your skin and it will prevent the irritation and bumps

why the fuck would you feel stupid going to a dermatologist

there is something wrong with your skin, it's probably nothing that you're doing wrong, and it's not just going to fix itself. you should feel stupid for letting some weird sense of embarrassment keep you from being the best you can be

uhhh part of foundation in... new age entertainment that is traceable back but not forward

used to get red bumps but now for whatever reason . But I still prefer using an electric razor using the stubble thing. You can try buying a noonoo it whatever they are called. I tried it once it works. But it's buttoning hair smell sure suck. But nice and smooth

Are you keeping your razors clean you fucking neck beard?

Beards are for faggots and bums.

Did james bond have a beard?

Of course not. Go be a hobo so e whee the fuck else. Btw all beards have poop particles in them. They did a study and found poop in all cases.

Shave the poop catchers off your face.

i use a philips one i paid 120$ and i use it for hairs as well. you probably have poor diet and hygiene and it fucks your skin to be sensitive

Take bigger bites

I'm a dumbfuck, explain pls

Trips of truth.

Had the same problem, OP. Gave up blade shaving, and now just trim it down to stubble with an electric every 2 weeks or so. No more problem with bumps or rashes.

>haha loser

lol, sucks to be a genetic abomination. My face is clear as shit, even when I shave with just warm water and no condition/cream.

Fenrir is not a good name for something

I have this as well. This is what I know:
1) Shave with the grain. This will help in most places, but if you are like me the problem is that on my neck I have swirling grain that goes in all directions. I just cant' shave my neck.
2) Electric shavers, the rotary shavers etc are not as bad as razors (possibly because they don't leave the ends of each hair as sharp) but they still cause the problem to some degree
3) Clipper-type shavers are fine. They still leave the hair 1mm long or so, but no rash. If I want a clean shaven look I will use a razor all over my face but clippers on the part of my neck where the grain swirls. It looks OK, can't really see it
4) Legole serum, anti-ingrown hair. Search for something like that. It works but I stopped using it because I found that sometimes it still allowed deep, ingrown hairs to happen, it's just that there was no pimple or inflammation. I could see a deep ingrown hair though, dug it out of my neck with a needle, and never used it again. It depends if this bothers you or not.
5) Sharp razors reduce rash and irritation.
6) Get a fedora and grown your neckbeard. Best solution all around

>Fair skin
>Not envious
You must be an inbred heathen.

It is if it's the animal that devours the planet Earth after the apocalypse.

As that it is exactly what it sounds like it should be.

oh jesus christ >

Don't shave or wear a turtle neck.

Coconut oil.
Swear to god.

Have you tried shaving in the shower? And classic-style razors with blades?

Time to worship sobek

Google "rigid razor designs". Your problem is a common one. Read and learn. Then buy a Fatip.

Get a no-fog mirror, and shave in the shower. The hot water softens the hair and the skin as well as lubricating the razor. I used to have similar problems when I joined the Military and had to shave every day. A regular Proglide razor will work just fine, and you won't need shaving cream.

And by classic, I mean one of these. A lot of people with problem beards swear by them.

And to repeat what's been said a couple times, cut with the grain. That means stroke down your neck, not up. You may get a closer shave against the grain, but it fucks up your neck..

It wont with a rigidly held blade.

This.

But I have to take a hot shower immediately after shaving or I will break out.
I think the soap and hot water probably close the pours of my skin. or some shit. But whatever. This works for me.

You people are some kind of fanatics. This shit works exactly the same way, in fact it's less safe than cartridges, because the blade is pointed directly at your skin.

Only braindead hipsters promote old style razors. What's next? Using a dagger?

My skin is the same when I use a razor. I use a waterproof disk shaver in the shower.

Go for style

Grow a beard faggot

And yet it works for some people. Who you call "fanatics" because it's a lot easier to just declare someone's irrational than to actually have a discussion.

Grow a beard, faggot. Barring that, get the sharpest blades you can find. A lot of bumps are caused by razor irritation, which I'm sure you know. Sharper blades cause less irritation. Find blades that can cut into your thumb with very little pressure and use those.

I have the same problem, only on one side of my neck. The grain is reversed on that side.On the left side of my neck I have to shave upwards, on t he right side I have to shave downwards. This really minimizes the rash.

james bond is not a real person. but Davey Crocket was, and i bet he had a beard. besides, where do the poo particles go if they dont get caught by your beard? you inhale them

Taking hormones and fucking your ass with a dildo works too. Doesn't change the fact that classic razors are in no way better than modern ones, besides the price maybe. The amount of people who made a church out of it lately is astonishing.

Rash simply means that the skin was damaged and that tiny spot is infected. That's why people use spirit based lotions after shaving - to disinfect the sore spots. The only way to prevent that happening on the first place is to lubricate the skin before shaving, that's it.

I have this problem on my pubes. Haven't found a way to fix it either.

Stop being irrational.

>it's less safe than cartridges, because the blade is pointed directly at your skin
confirmed for never handling a safety razor

it's called human's aren't meant to shave their fur broseph

go to dermatologist you fucking retard