My cat just bring this shit

My cat just bring this shit
Is it a snake? I can pet it?

The song you're looking for is Darude - Sandstorm

dirt snek.

Down south we call 'em blind snakes, yeah you can pet it but it looks pretty dead, m8.

name him Jim

Pet

how can you tell if its dead in a still photo?

Serpientes ciegas entonces, a ver que comen

Legless lizard

could be a texas blind snake

Earth worm

They are called cullebrillas where i live pretty much a big worm

Possibly a glass lizard. It's unironically a lizard without legs and is still not a snake somehow.

I caught one with a blanket once when I was a kid. They're docile, so you can pet it/hold it when it gets used to you.

That's not a snake, that's an Amphisbaenian

Neither a snake, nor a legless lizard, they are really rarely seen and not much is known about them.
(I don't think anyone here wan'ts to here more info about this group of animals, so I'll stop)
I would advise you to kill your shitty outdoor cat before it does more damage to the local ecosystem.

But in short:
Your cat killed a really rare reptile, an Amphisbaenian. I can't tell you the exact species tho

Earth worm, they can regenerate and they help to fertilize the ground. Return it to the soil it came from.

>really rare reptile
Nigger I can scoop up dirt from my backyard and find these. Fuck outta here you soulless cat hater.

I'm pretty sure you confuse them with blind snakes..

Also, just because they are common in your area doesn't mean they are commen everywhere

Btw, I'm not soleless, I just hate outdoor cats, I've had too many bad experiences with them.
But that's not what the thread is about. So I'm not gonna go into that

The thread is about the OP asking what that animal is, I told him that it's an Amphisbaenian, a group of reptiles that is rearely encountered an not many people know that they exist.

What I can say about it is that the eyes are black and really small, the scales are rectangles. Also the head is a little bit different than the rest of the body.
Im from uruguay btw (beteween brazil and argentina)

Probably an earth worm, you can pet it if you want but they're not particularly interesting to touch.

Also the other part of it, is white

Earth worms breathe? Because this do

Well I would imagine so, if you look closely at it can you see dirt running through its body?

I cant see through scales

op here fuckk dudee

Well I dunno dude, at any rate it doesn't look dangerous, just put it back once you're done playing.

Real op here
Its not dead

I already told you it's an Amphisbaenian
Just read the tread

You can also google 'Amphisbaenia'
You'll see that they are really diverse, but most look like the one you found

They live underground and eat termited and ants

Put it back to where? Also everytime my cat brings some animal and i put outside it brings it back and start playing with it

Okay okay

Termites and ants*

They are completely harmless btw

Since i have literally nothing better to do i will pet it

Bing it further away
Thy to find it a place with a loose dirt, maybe a shrubby area or a little forest with lots of rotting wood

It will burrow into the soil soon

Legless lizard