Well Gotham has gone to complete shit

Well Gotham has gone to complete shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yMxQEJh-sxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xS4DPed2UA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>DUDE ARBITRARY GAYNESS
>LOL

It was always shit because it's a crappy concept.

>being this wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=yMxQEJh-sxQ

I can't wait to compare this guy's performance with holding a gun to his head to Leto's Joker holding a gun to his head in the Suicide Squad extended cut.

Both are extremely insane

it was always bad, just good kind of bad. I like it

I'M DA JOKAH BAYBEE

>suddenly hating a show because one character is now gay.

>(ignoring he was gay in some of the comics anyway).

back to Sup Forums with you.

the riddle ris gay now too

I don't suddenly hate it because he's gay, I slowly came to hate it because it's trash, this arbitrary shit doesn't help.

>le pole boogle man
good post

>DUDE WHEN BARBRA AND BLACK GIRL KISS ITS HOT BUT WHEN GUYS DO IT ITS ICKY XD
Juvenile dumb fucks

WAIT, I haven't watched this season yet, why is the niger Fish Moony back?

It was the best choice to kill her off.

Everything's trash to fuckhead millenials that think hating things make them cool.

she's back, penguin and riddler assfuck now, ivy is suddenly 30 yrs old etc

Not an argument.

Try telling me to go back to Sup Forums again.

>Arguing with someone under the age of 25
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>penguin and riddler assfuck now
They are gay now oh no why!?

Why is this show so blue pilled?

who knows

youtube.com/watch?v=xS4DPed2UA0

itt: butt-hurt faggots, don't you have containment sites or something

>cant escape jada smith

No one likes that crazy bitch, send her back

The picture is from before season one aired.

When Penguin was speaking backwards in Gordon's hallucination, what was he saying?

But she's literally back. You obviously don't watch the show

That's true, but the poster seemed to be replying to the picture.

She's back because, presumably, she has blackmail material on the creators.

I'm not sure whats worse, shit tier acting or shit tier writing.

PISS OFF, IS THAT ACTUAL DIALOGUE?

>it's a barbara feet episode

who kiss who ?

It's actually the best comic adaptation style-wise. Neither unnecessarily gritty or unnecessarily memetastic.

Well, that is until they started pandering to the shittier fan base.

But then again, most shows peak in season 2.

It was good until they started all the super powered villians in. The Maroni/Falcone gang war was the best part about the series.

Young Bruce shouldn't even be in the show tbhnglfamalam.

I absolutely hated the second season.

He was actually pretty decent. Sure he's no Ledger but played a sociopath a lot better than Leto. Plus he's pretty creepy looking.

2nd season was 10x better than the first. Fish is just terrible all around.

Okay Fish was shit, the rest was far better.

>WAHHH THERE ARE GAYS IN MY SHITTY TV SHOW

Why does every thread have a redditor complaining about Sup Forums, please return to where you came from.

Anyway Gotham was so bad it was good but this season is awful. Also Penguin always seemed pretty gay tbqh.

Yeah. Couldn't care less about Penguin being gay. But Riddler seems like a poor choice to partner him with. Narcissistic Sociopath doesn't scream "romance". Also no one is supposed to like the Riddler, he's unlikable because of his know-it-all attitude.

When is she gonna get the skin tight outfit? Fuck Jew Wayne, this show needs to be more about all the hot girls.

Barbara
Vale
Selina.
New Ivy.
Silver St. Cloud.

Gay Penguin is average, but Cuck Penguin is fucking great. The cuckrage he has towards Ed's new girlfriend, especially after his plan failed, was genuinely funny.

like some user said in a previous thread, i think focusing so much on Mad Hatter was a mistake.

Dude is not nearly good enough to carry the show as a villain. thank good his story arc is over.

i like the young bruce x selina thing that is going on, but i think that the entire awkward interactions is starting to get boring, their relationship has to evolve a bit.

The Gay Penguin thing is a bit silly but lets see if they keep pushing it or not.

They should just kill Bruce off and really start bringing in the villains. The idea that "he'll one day be Batman" is holding the show back, because we're NEVER going to see that day come.

S1 was way better, and you could skip all of fish's scenes without losing anything to the story

2nd season was still better. Gordon was annoying as fuck in the first season. Christ you could make a drinking game out of all the times he said he wanted to clean up the city or mentioned dirty cops.

>because we're NEVER going to see that day come.
nah m8

he's already like 8 feet tall and like 42 years old

It's so obvious that the showrunners hate the whole premise. They wanted to do a Batman TV series but they had to do this garbage because branding and whatever bullshit. Focusing on Gordon might sound like an interesting idea at first but eventually you realize it's basically like any other cop show. Now they're just throwing whatever comic book shit they can all over and it's just a disgusting mess.

It's nowhere near as bad as
>That's one long nose...
>Well, they don't call him The Penguin for nothing, chief!

sounds like you're just making shit up in your head, the show started out campy as fuck and it still is.

Still won't see him as Batman because WB is pulling the same shit with this show as they did with Smallville. They won't allow Batman on it. Just like they never allowed Superman on Smallville. The writers had to beg to even be allowed to have that shot of him becoming Superman in the finale.

For some reason DC doesn't want Batman to be on TV. Supes they've given up on because of how poorly received his movies have been. I guess they figure the TV show can't fuck it up worse than the movie verse.

k

Bruce is fine as he is and a great inclusion to the show

Bane?

No. He's not. Obviously Wayne is on the spectrum. But this kid is playing Wayne as full autist.

Next to Fish he's the worst part of the show.

>Wayneposting
get out

I tried watching a couple episodes of this, and it was fine till they started shoehorning in the *knudge knudge wink wink* Batman cliche shit
>my little penguin..
>Call me Cat
uuuggghghhhhh
Fucking really? My eyes rolled so much they started to hurt.

I do like they guy playing Alfred though. I'm liking the dynamic between him and Bruce.
Hopefully the show gets better.

we literally have the best adaptation of mad hatter and you fuckbois are upset because penguin is a cuckolded homosexual

I don't know why but I just find him such a boring character, I don't give a fucking shit about him. And Penguin just went to complete shit.

>Getting cucked: the episode

so what the hell?
Gordon's Dad is the big bad?

idiot

So this episode was a fetish episode right?

Barbara in a nurses outfit, stewardess outfit, nun outfit

It's not even about Penguin being gay (does anyone still take him any seriously after the shit he did in S2?) , it's about the show being all about Gordon love problems. I didn't need 3 episodes of Tetch analysis to know that he still wants to fuck Lee and that Vale was just a rebound.

>his obsession isn't about Alice in wonderland, it's about his sister Alice
They had one fucking job, Strange even talked about brainwashing someone with Alice in Wonderland books