Why do you hate niggers?

Why do you hate niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQzuvcLB32g
youtube.com/watch?v=auY7J_s_ppk
youtube.com/watch?v=bQXfIEIno-s
youtube.com/watch?v=O2u2ZzEmcoo
youtube.com/watch?v=6C3mUGHlg78
digitalcommons.law.umaryland.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1116&context=schmooze_papers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dat white bich got schooled tho

they come into white countries rape and commit crime. Then when a cop does their fucking job and arrests ( or kills them ) the throw their shit everywhere like the apes they are scream "wacism". Even when they have shit handed to them on a platter they fuck it up

>they were taken into white countries centuries ago against their will
Ftfy

So we can forcibly remove them from white countries now and send them back to Africa?

They be kangz.

most were sold by slaves who were Africans themselves you fucking retarded redditor

slavers*

They never said they were taken BY white people?

Reading is hard tho.

what's their rationale? Don't date black men?

If a white person sells you to a black person is it against your will or no?

how does that justify it ? no one us denying blacks can be assholes too

Thats the big problem, theyve basically been cucked out of their culture to the point where we cant send them back. Niggers are america's down syndrome child basically

the cia targeted blacks and transformed their culture, they're victims

Unironically this, but everyone will say youre wrong

Before anyone calls this guy out google

>the execution of fred hampton
>fbi investigation of the black panthers
>iran contra affair
>nuclear testing on projects in st louis
>army infecting blacks with syphillis
>industrial prison complex
>13th ammendment

Whitebois btfo

Right but wrong at the same time. Blacks became niggers due to the modern welfare state created by Lyndon B. Johnson. The CIA using blacks as crash test dummies for drugs is like 0.0001 percent of the problem.

If anything it sounds like the niggers who got btfo.

Blacks became niggers the day they were set free. The year the 13th ammendment was ratified is the same year prisons im america were industrialized. Petty crimes like homelessness, tresspassing, petty theft, etc were all changed to hard felonies so niggers could be slaves again, exvept this time they were """criminals"""

>take all the losers and trouble makers
>sell them overseas
>???
>PROFIT
africans are smart as fuck. now americucks have to deal with all the outcast descendants

they're essentially the same thing that austrailians were to england, only better because they were actually smart enough to sell their criminals for a profit

truth, prison industrial complex along with crack, assassinating leaders and breaking up resistance groups, etc

don't forget jim crow

So fucking what, white people still bought them and brought them over.

>op makes a nigger hate thread
>gets a nigger inspiration thread
Nigger here, you guys arent all bad

The US experimented with sending back niggers to Liberia in an attempt to set up a pivot in the oil-rich west-Africa. It didn't end well for either the locals (who slaughtered US-returned niggers) or the US.

Was just watching a documentary on freeway rick and the iran contra affair. All the spics and white people involved (like directly involved with the cia, and knew they were working with the government) got off scott free. All the blacks who died and went to jail for crack/cocaine in the 1980s specifically in south central LA are a direct result of the government's jewery.

drugs is one aspect. music labels pushed degeneracy through music, they dont let gangster rappers stop rapping about killing and drugs. this is well documented, most recently in gucci manes biography.

wow i cant believe I'm seeing rationality in a thread about blacks on Sup Forums

because they are niggers

Sure but niggers in countries that didn't have all that stuff are still violent retards with criminal tendencies.

they were sold by their own countrymen though

Because niggers are the bane of everyone's existence. NO ONE likes niggers. There are people that "tolerate them" because they have no choice. Deep down though, everyone hates niggers. I know I sure as fuck do. The only good nigger is a DEAD ONE!! I think the only joy I take in dealing with niggers everyday is that they think they're so cool in their stupid nigger gangs, but all they're doing is killing each other off and that makes me smile every day. :)

same reason i hate everyone else

itt: jealous honkeys

Are niggers humans?

Not really, nigger.

loud
stupid
ugly
entitled
violent
uncivilized
primal
expensive
smelly

>it's niggers fault, not jews.

Jews are the ones radicalizing niggers
If it wasn't for Jews brainwashing them 24/7 the same way they radicalize women, they wouldn't be a problem.

no

She deserved it tbh

This

i dont know man, every single country ran by black people goes to shit, look at haiti, im from Chile and they are inmigrating in mass, some of them are workers, but there are no college degrees having niggs coming here, they are running from their own shithole country/society, point is, most o f them blacks are just not fit to participate in higher positions, positions of power, theyre like adolescents, they only care about having cellphones (talking about haitians), and changing their salaries into low denomination peso bills so it looks like its a lot and show it in the streets (im not kidding). After seeing what they are like over here, and i dont mean they deserve treated without dignity by default, theyre kinda... along for the ride i guess, they are largely unexceptional and uninteligent, im ok with them being here, but i dont want near them. Sorry if my english is not perfect

that's because racist people of other countries blocked trade with them and shit. at the end of the day we all started as human

they didn't have one, they just felt like raping someone

>changing their salaries into low denomination peso bills so it looks like its a lot and show it in the streets

same in the US. when a nigga is flashing money that's all he has. The men are like peacocks.

god damn i want to see that deep inside my wife

same

This is actually true and those claiming that the consequences of the government using them as test dummies is miniscule are wrong. Government created the Welfare State not to help them but to cripple them. They knew damn well what they were doing.
That being said, no excuses. Niggers need to understand "Delayed Gratification" and then practice it.
You can have shit parents, but once you're an adult, you have no excuse, you must take responsibility for yourself and improve.
As a society, we need to get rid of welfare programs and promote family values.
Of course, the major problem today is that black women promote and celebrate ghetto thug culture.

hahah it kinda feels bad to laugh at it, but i just couldnt help myself when i saw it at work, weird thing about their inmigration here is that they are acostumed to be loud in their houses in haiti, put music on the morning, that sort of stuff, but here they understood we dont like that shit, chileans are kinda private about theyre lives, and we dont tolerate obnoxious behavior well

Sup Forums used to be just retarded, now its nazi retarded. wtf happened

Anyone else notice that all successful niggers are mixed?

Must be those superior genes...

>Petty crimes like homelessness, tresspassing, petty theft, etc
There are no states where these crimes are felonies.

blaming whitey for their own criminal inclinations.
Scapegoating and a lack of accountability are very common. People like you give them incentive to agitate and further their lawlessness.

muh 4chin

Social media.
Since blacks only make up 13% of the U.S. population, many people had no experience with African-Americans more than 2 at a time.
With the advent of social media, niggers began flashing their celebration of ghetto thug culture and woke people up to the way they behave when they're in an environment that is predominantly black OR when they're gathered in large numbers (5 or more).
The media never went to the ghetto cause they didn't care to cover those stories, but now we're able to witness them chimp out.
Tommy Sotomayor is a black man who catalogs local news coverage of nigs who nogged and it baffles a normal person who has never seen a nigger to know that these types of things happen even in their own cities but restricted to "those" areas.

What is nazi about hating filthy nasty nogs?

You're pretty racist to think niggems and black people are the same thing :/

Woman Sues Wal-Mart because "black" products are behind glass.
youtube.com/watch?v=mQzuvcLB32g

Nigress steals 17k worth of bras from Victoria's Secret. Hates being profiled.
youtube.com/watch?v=auY7J_s_ppk

Black woman beats 3 year old boy with baseball bat for eating a cupcake.
youtube.com/watch?v=bQXfIEIno-s

oy vey!

This shit actually happened to me.

>Gloria Alred

Black woman arrested for feeding her children dog feces.
youtube.com/watch?v=O2u2ZzEmcoo

nah

HIV positive black man abducts and rapes 12 year old boy during the day.
youtube.com/watch?v=6C3mUGHlg78

It's funny and sad at the same time.

didn't even say that, honestly I feel bad for insulting retards, you went from shitposting to literally eating your own shit. don't understand why.

I don't hate black people, I hate niggers

I don't hate white people, I hate white trash

Why do people not get this wild fucking concept

youalwaysbeanigger.jpg

So you saying that there is some different blacks than niggers? kek
And what about so called "white thrash" you fag? What is wrong with them?

Blacks couldnt meet up, own guns, or even own a fucking dog after the 13th ammendment was passed

digitalcommons.law.umaryland.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1116&context=schmooze_papers

Me too. That's why I posted it in response to POp's question.

Btw, im only one of those people you replied to. There is more than one person that thinks youre retarted

Wise. We should re-enact it.

fake look it up

Women with scat fetishes make no sense to me that's unsanitary

Kill Niggers TriHard 7

That's not very polite now is it? I knew I was replying to 2 cucks. Your opinions are as antiquated as the farm equipment you defend.

>see

Well the fact that your calling us nazis because we hate niggers, implies that you think we hate all black people. If that were not true we couldn't be racist, thus not nazis. Don't be a fucking retard.