Should I kill myself? Life is already bad cause I'm not white and now this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jfc it looks like a fucking tree stump

No don't kill yourself just make more money
Thots only really care about money anyways

just get a razor and shave em off.

Nah it’s called ppp they’re natural you’ll be fine.. not being white that’s a whole different issue

Yeah I have one of these, it is just not nasty looking like yours. Quit jacking off!

Pearly Penile Papules?

Kys for not being white, that's the real issue.

Take one of those jet butane lighters and carefully burn them off. It takes a while to heal but they dont come back afterward.

I second this. Anyone else?

Just pull them off individually with tweezers

Pearly Penile Papules
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
But it looks like you don't look after your knob. Do you wash properly? Not let it chafe unduly?

o understand the cause of PPP let's dive into its history. Primal chimps and the early man used to have a penile spine for the same purpose. However, those bumps on the penis were not spiky, but much softer. Over the course of evolution, the penal spine became extinct.

Today's pearly penile papules are the vestigial remnants of this penile spine which used to be found in our ancestors as well as other species. Over the span of time, most humans lost them, and it does not show up in every man anymore. Only a small portion of the population still shows these genetic characteristics.

Just slice off the head, ideally right underneath them, and you'll be fine.

hey, atleast your dick is turning white

You fap waaaaay to much

Holy fuck, that entire dick is just completely fucked. Looks like you dip it in acid daily

nothing can fix this, your dick looks like an actual mushroom

You can get them lazered clean off if you want its pricey though

that whole weenie looks pretty bad.

Do you masturbate with sandpaper?

>2018
>not being white
>Being a God.
>Not noticing that white girls are into exotic men.
>actually believing the shit that is said on pol and b.

you remind me of myself when i never stepped out of my house. As soon as i did i noticed the world doesnt hate me, and pol fags are all in mommies basement lol, while im getting a STEM, making money and getting pussy.
BLESS

>Egg dick

didn't realize this was a ylyl thread

kys

PPP dude.
It absolutely do nothing wrong.

just wash ur dick mine went away that way

i got some smalls one on the edges of my mouth tho sucks...

>One study found them in 33.3% of males who had not been circumcised and in 7.1% of males who were circumcised

OP has sesame seed crust

nioce shoop m8

Syndrome of a Down
System of a Down's retarded cousin band. Typically, the band is kept chained to the furnace in the basement when not on tour/field trip. Known for their colourful finger painted album covers, Syndrome of a Down is a vocal advocate for public acceptance of Velcro shoes, the destigmatization of sweat pants, and an end to cruel and unusual haircuts. Often their lyrics will focus on current issues of the day, such as having pooped one's pants, being given a time out, or not getting chocolate pudding for lunch. Syndrome of a Down's musical style has been likened to the sound one would expect to be caused by trying to cram a live cat down a toilet, bashing pots and pans together randomly, constant electrical feedback, and random guitar sounds, all of which are combined into some of the most horrendous "music" ever made.
Syndrome of a Down pulled up to the venue in their short bus. Once the handler had got them off the bus, they walked in together, each hanging on to the belt of the person in front of them. They then played their set, leaving the audience speechless and in a state resembling PTSD. After the show, the band went to McDonald's to celebrate a job well done.
#system of a down#retard#syndrome#down syndrome#velcro#short bus#mongoloid

no. fuck you

holy fuck that dick looks like its in pain

Laser dermi, my friend got this he's half Sri-Lankan.
We all put in for his birthday, 90 dollars adds up fast.

asian dick detected

Win for the peeled weens

It's more like 12% circumcised, 22% uncircumcised

Kys

put some fuckin lotion on that dick god damn

They are called Fordyce Spots or pearly penile papules. They are absolutely harmless, they just look kinda ugly.

RIP my sides

Those are different things, op has ppp

RIP me altogether

Your dick is disgusting have you ever washed it

758967720 every day you learn something new and interesting that if you did not know

that might be the most horrific dick I ever saw, shit looks like it's about to turn into a horn or something

Just fucking bite it off. Like a bottle cap. Are you 300?

That is probably among the worst dicks I have ever seen... you have my sympathy, OP.... i'd probably kill myself if that was my dick.

kek

Do you pump?

Doctors can remove those pretty easily and recovery is only a couple weeks. Don't lose any sleep.

>have tree stump dick
>post it on Sup Forums
>kek

Congrats, you're retarded

Do you have fucking TEETH GROWING OUT OF YOUR COCK? Your sex life is ruined! End it all or invest in sex toys!

Its about thiccness not length according to science. Congrats user, you have the REAL best dick.

But they aren't the same. I for example have fordyce spots but not ppp

You're awfully sure of yourself for someone who's completely wrong

Me too, fuck niggers.

If that actually is your dick, end it.
You're carrying primordial genetics that makes deformed cocks. Imagine what a female counterpart to this must be. Quite literally teeth.

there is a too big, he might not be able to ever have sex

yes

>cut

gross

>white

nah thats a burnt ass dick.He black.

you can remove them yourself by freezing them off. mix some isopropyl alcohol into dry ice and you'll have some poor man's liquid nitrogen. Apply to the papules, one at a time, with a cotton tip. Go slowly and repeat once per week until they fall off.

Eww can you get them lazers off or something?

id see a doctor rather than trying that weekly

Built in French tickler.bitches don't know what they are missing.

do you have the actual one of how a guy takes a selfie vs a girl vs a fucking weird faggot

i have a ton of these and i also slay a lot of puss. no one notices this shit untill its waaay too late and 90% of girls dont even care. 20% of guys have them anyways.

fuckng underrated

>I'm not white

Obviously. Those are caused by ancient monkey genes.

Who else looked at their dicks when in this thread?

you should kys but before that impregnate as many white girls as you are able to.
I want to see mixed babies

You can still be in the game if you lie and say you are trans.