instagram.com/p/BaciMlLlMaf/?taken-by=clairo2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wait that was good wtf

what is this

report this spam, folks.

I had the literal opposite reaction

>generic wafiu
probably

Pretty Girl actually is a pretty good song, it captures some interesting feelings. She got lucky with it

I can't imagine how braindead you'd have to be to consider this good music

What is it with indie hoes constantly looking dead inside?

No
Yeahh

she represents an absolutely cancerous sect of teenagers desu
we're talking liberal twitter posters who watch stranger things and listen to sigur ros before bed level shit

Drugs, sexual promiscuity

>Is she the next grimes?
In regards to blatant viraling on this board, most certainly.

What's wrong with Sigur Ros and post rock?

I have some good news for you OP.
Interscope will offer her a contract in following weeks.

hot track for real though

nice and campy, thanks op

post rock is fine
and sigur ros has some good albums
but their fanbase is cringy af

It’s literally “rock but meaningful, man” so it like cannot possibly be good with that kind of obnoxious attitude

>but their fanbase is cringy af
Why would that alienate you from anything? There are a good number of pastas about Rick & Morty, though I doubt any sensible person has gotten duped.

Whose daughter is she? I’ve never seen a more obvious plant

I feel like you need to be in a willful state of ignorance to not think “huh, if everyone who likes what I like is really retarded, does liking these things reflect poorly on me?” And that kind of “screw u man I don’t care what anyone else thinks” mantra is exactly what all disgusting losers tell themselves while the rest of us laugh at them

I'll indulge you, although with a sage.
>It’s literally “rock but meaningful, man”
How did you determite this exactly? Do you know that their music is mostly instrumental and when it does feature vocals, lyrics are sung in Hopelandic (which is a non-existant language).
>so it like cannot possibly be good with that kind of obnoxious attitude
I suppose you've determined this from a language made exclusively for the band?

>And that kind of “screw u man I don’t care what anyone else thinks” mantra is exactly what all disgusting losers tell themselves while the rest of us laugh at them
So, in conclusion - fanbases can turn you off from anything new that easily?

ha now watch as I counter your sage with an unsaged reply

>he's not dead inside

I wonder what James Ferraro thinks of this garbage

is he a pedo

no he just hates women

That's what a pedo is. They hate women but LOVE little girls and boys.

In a world so inundated with media of all varieties, it helps to develop standards for easily dismissing large volumes of material so as to filter down to what’s worthwhile. While a shitty fan base won't instantly turn me off, it usually does so with enough quickness and reliability to ensure the utility of this filtration method

She was seen open mouth kissing lil Peep. Sorry guys

She is better than Grimes tho

This

oh great, another turbo faggot on Sup Forums

it samefag with proxy, most likely a bot. If you would check last ~20 or so threads of this viral trash you would find same comments in every thread.

Loosen up that tinfoil hat

>While a shitty fan base won't instantly turn me off, it usually does so with enough quickness and reliability to ensure the utility of this filtration method
What reliability are you referring to? The reliability of pastas not meant to be taken seriously in the first place and shitposts?

wow this is pretty good, not cringe at all.

NIGGER SHILL

That sucks dude.

this is garbage holy shit this genre needs to die

What pasta

fuck off s/t with your proxies

meme thot

you sound very paranoid.

Wtf I love James Ferraro now

She's the new grimes in that obsessed weirdos post too much about her on Sup Forums yes

whata babe hubba hubba

She sounds like the lead singer of the Cardigans
youtube.com/watch?v=u9WgtlgGAgs

kek

This only gained traction due to lonely virgins

Close up camera of a cute girl staring directly at the viewer whilst doing cute things = losers watch the video all the way through which leads to the video being in more autists recommended videos

t. lonely virgin

i just don't see her as cute.
She looks like she smells and ghosts lonely virgin males after talking them into loving her.

yo this track is hot

She's not a plant, just a lucky winner of the youtube algorithm.

They're both ugly hoes so there might be a connection.

except her dad used to be the president of converse

hmm i thought she seemed trendy (in reality rich people have more time to spend on hobbies and they're more motivated to keep what they already have)

I've always thought the rich were afforded the luxury of being able to make better or at least more timely art because of this kind of thing

yeah she should learn how to use a DAW

I've decided I hate this person

>buy the tape
STOP THIS NOW

She is the next Yung Lean

I don't think she's particularly talented, but that song is super comfy.
Also a cute, which doesn't hurt.

Sauce?

clairooooooooooooooooo (:

i thought that video was kinda cool but then i saw this, turns out she's just another obnoxious young american
instagram.com/p/BaciMlLlMaf/?taken-by=clairo2
dropped

not her

delete this

what a pure innocent butt

*blocks your path*

nice house

her marketing bigwig dad ties into all this somehow, right?

Lmao what a lame ass even mine is better than this

how much of a nigger do you have to be to enjoy this garbage

get this thot outta my face

*pukes on her rich parents' expensive persian rug*

i liked the song but then i felt like this

>he liked the song

*pukes*

This song is trash, the girl is not attractive, and she is talentless and has no personality.

and yet, thousands upon thousands of beta orbitters.

her ass is even more boring than her face. yawn

she reminds me of being 17

welcome to 2017 Sup Forums, home of the nu-males

Seriously I really don't get it. Attraction works towards personality and physical looks. She has LITERALLY neither. What's so appealing?

The fuck is she wearing?

shes trying hard to be """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Different"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>waifuing Clair "white people, do something" o

she just fits a rather appealing archetype

>rather appealing
see

that's a trap from /soc/ you idiots

Wouldnt be surprised, it looks awful. it would have been sad if it was a woman (Female). literally 0 erection

How is this so popular? It's the worst kind of "Bedroom Pop"

remember the my chemical romance scenesters? this is the 10s version of that

ha ha you popped a chub and now you mad cause you gay

>tfw clairo mah nü waifu

sorry, I know trannies like to pretend that any guy feels attraction to them in the slightest, but in reality most dudes have a built in subconscious faggot radar. you can usually just tell, hrt doesnt fix anything.

>gay boi damage control
lole

Makes a ton of sense actually, good call.

I'm serious. I know your fantasy revolves around dudes being "sexretly gay" or whatever, but nobody *actually* finds trannies attractive. its repulsive in general.

>t. closeted homosexual

really good, not cringe at all

the only people that hate this are grimesfags. tick tock, your waifu's time is up

clairo a cute

CUTE!