nah

>pic related me
>too lazy to take better like 11 here

Hi Sup Forums

Ur like a fatter jonah hill

:(

Lol why the :(
Am i that ugly?

I want more people to post because I don't want to be one of the only 4 who are actually posting themselves

he said that I'm a fatter version of Jonah Hill

Oh lol

Nice cat whiskers

(╥╯﹏╰╥)

whats everyones favorite book

probably the gone series

Im sorry :( hey at least ur not a ginger like me girls avoid me like im a faggot

you know the rules...

Umm the halo series so like the game Halo, books have so much lore u miss by just playing game series
>ima halo nerd

Rate this shit.

Are you a guy or a girl?

True i second this

Your hair is goals

Lose facial hair and then u wouldnt look like a hipster

btw this is me.

Nice afro

thanks, used to have one this was on new year, i recently cut off my hair.

someone bought me this dress yesterday

Damn gonna grow it back?

Tits or gtfo

On second thought begone young man ur more flat chested than bruce jenner

>
grows fast as fuck, shave every 2 weeks

Yes I am fat

Yep, it's already growing in bits

Wax? Shave once a week? On a saturday maybe

Cool

Guy or girl?

grill

why are they your favorite?
ive played the games but never felt drawn to the story that much. Just playingmultiplayer was good enough to me. I know im probably missing out on good lore but idk

This is my first selfie, hopefully I never take another

Cause why not

good now take it off

y r u doing this

Just a cool series about some kids who get super powers and kill eachother.

thats a man

You look like that fat fuck who ate miracle whip with a spoon

"Rick and Morty"? Only a plebeian worm would engage in viewing broadcasts of such a sad and idiotic show. Unlike you low IQ apes, I please my optical sensors with only the finest of entertainment. I'll bet that you're inquiring as to what source of entertainment I am referring to. Although I don't expect you to comprehend it, the television show in question is "Young Sheldon". You see, the humor is vastly superior to that of "Rick and Morty". First of all "Rick and Morty" relies heavily on improvisional comedy, while the intellectual humor of "Young Sheldon" is scripted and well thought out before being presented to an audience. Second of all "Rick and Morty" is extremely unfaithful to its source material (Back to the Future, for you simpletons) while "Young Sheldon" is just as good if not better than watching "The Big Bang Theory". I could go on and on about how "Rick and Morty" is vastly inferior to "Young Sheldon" but I highly doubt that you have the mental capability to process such logic. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pour a glass of brandy whilst I redigest the latest episode of "Young Sheldon" so I can make an entry about it to the "Young Sheldon" wikia. Hopefully, I can forget about ever having the displeasure of interacting with you. Sigh... How tedious.

i actually did take one with my boobs out but you can't see that unless we're dating
bruce jenner can afford a boob job

hey

Niceguy alert!

Might, puberty son.

Dude you're not ugly you've better looks than me

Yeah books are amazing some of them like "cole protocal" follow grey team which is still a MIA spartan 2 team in the outer colonies who operated during the fall of reach and up to earths invasion, also "New Blood" explains how Buck joined Lockes spartan team, what happened to Rookie and the team after ODST etc. Cheap gr8 reads

Thx ^-^

timestamp

Jesus dude i envy the people who live in your girl's countries, i'm from south america and we only got ugly cunts around here.

always been like this for some odd reason, though when i was younger it looked weird as fuck

Nice dubs, Mitchell

>girls

Nice hair like ellie goulding

Where they at though

Underage

Sup

your lips are freaking me out a little
They don't match the rest

tits NOW!

Fake and gay gtfo thot

disgusting trap
fuck off

Ew! It's a hipster!

faces of b not hats of b take the large sock off your head

Don't care would tap that booty

im 18
nope

Nice dubs.
That person was your mom, because you're underage fag

What do you mean?

No tits then gtfo rules are rules

Gross. It's a rick and forty hipster that comes here cuz she thinks it's edgy af

someone rate me

Hi satan can u summon me a loli succubus

Trap

Then post a pic ill r8

no

what would that realistically accomplish?
i can, but i'd have to put in the effort to write one, take a picture, upload it to my computer and then post it for everyone to still be a faggot afterwards
i'm like between an a and b cup so i'm wondering the same thing
nah
thanks
actually it was a 36 year old lady i met on tinder, she's really nice and told me it's p common for lesbians to buy each other clothes

Kk thot

very intersting. I can't promise that ill readthem but ill take your word for it. What do you think of the series since bungie left?apologies for spelling im drunk
date me
is there anything unique about their superpowers compared to a comic book?

i wish i had such power..

r8

I've been called a chad and also been assumed to be gay. Any help on changing this?

Yup, most south america girls are either complete thotties, or just ugly as shit.
Although i highly doubt some of them are even girls.. (The ones you replied to)

These are the faggiest and cringiest posts on this site

Not this shit again.jpg

What about you?

Fellas

I am just curious how I look to other people