Is there a worse character in tv show history than AJ?

Is there a worse character in tv show history than AJ?

janice and meadow
aj is pretty based

Skylar and Walt Jr, they legitimately badly written characters

Janice was a great character. A horrible cunt but some of the show's funniest moments involve her.

What makes them poorly written?

Janice from the same show, Skyler from Breaking Bad, Corrine from The Shield, Federico from Six Feet Under, Snoop from The Wire, Connor from Angel. Any and all of these characters are infinitely worse than AJ.

I hate her too much to find it funny.
The only moment i remember genuinally laughing was the "sacrebleu mi mama".

>not finding her stealing the prosthetic leg, beating up the soccer mom or tricking the kids with the Ouija board funny

'Worse ' doesnt nean bad writing. AJ was a complete cumstain , yes but he was a pillar in tony's arch when he befouled the swimming pool . Plus its a cool study in perspectives because T hated him for ruining happy memories of pool but AJ just wanted to float away into the last place where he was happy.

snoop was fucking terrible who tought that was a good idea?
also omar and that bowtie gorrila.

I win, what do I get.

>who thought that was a good idea
Not to mention the bitch portraying Snoop was actually just playing herself. She's a convicted murderer and drug dealer, and has even served time since appearing on The Wire.

for me skylar. she was a total hypocritical cunt and though walt certainly was and put his family in danger for her to cuck him and take his money even after marriage and two kids is the most scumbag shit ever

aj is just pathetic but janice is far worse skylar as a human and woman

Why does any of that affect her performance?

>federico
Fuck, it was hard not to hate that guy
>insecure
>manlet
>cheating sack of shit
>passive aggressive
>overall scummy uptight douche

Clearly the fact that she isn't and actress greatly affects her performance. Not only was the character shit, but her acting is laughable.

BASED

I wanted him to die so bad. The guy who portrayed him was fucking awful.

he looks like an autistic leo dicaprio

>cheated on Thicc Vanessa with a shitty stripper with awful bolt-on tits

fucking Federico

Whoever cast that actor was a fucking genius. He had the perfect look of a smarmy little cunt with no backbone and the way he talked matched it perfectly. It was unreal.

Skylar was ugly af