Hey b. I have a mental problem that therapists can't solve...

Hey b. I have a mental problem that therapists can't solve. All they do I S just hock me up on pills and letting me figure this shit out on my own. Even trying to use therapists as an index to give me leads and steps to correction but they fail to even do that. It's like they give out psyc degrees like napkins. Anyways the best way for me to describe my mental state is to say that it's in between delusions and reality. Not the problem lies in the fact that I can't distinguish whats my paranoia and what is real. I have a real hard time going outside because I feel like I'm a bit of an eye catch. I feel like people look at me all the time. Sometimes my delusions will make me think that it's because I'm handsome. But for the most part they make me feel like I'm a hideous freak. When I was younger my delusions got so bad I thought I had down syndrome. Sometimes I think I have a cognition impairment. It's like I can't tell if I'm stupid or normal. And its keeping me from progressing in life. I just want to be able to go out get a job and function. Be a decent citizen and contribute but I can't when I can't look at anyone in the eyes because I feel subhuman. It's sucks feeling everyone either pities you or laughs at you. Anyways hope you guys can help. Ill answer questions if you got any.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smoke weed

You should listen to some Jordan Peterson. Hes a clinical psychologist out of Canada. He gives out some really good advice.

This

I do watch his videos on yt. But they don't really. It would be cool if I could afford his services. I need someone like him to logic me out of this shithole I managed to be in

Just bumpin. New boot bumpin.

Your a paranoid schizophrenic with co-morbid histrionic personality disorder

Oh yeah you might also be autistic, no seriously

Have you gotten an mri scan OP?

Thanks I'll read more into this.
And yea I might have thought I have autism. I don't feel like I fully fit the bill. 8+ therapists and none of them have mentioned autism or even asperges to me. I don't rule it out I could be really high functioning. I have a flat head. I'm thinking that may be a source of the mental shit. One therapists said that head shape doesn't affect intelligence. I really disagree with that.

If you don't find help in his talks, then you aren't listening to the right ones.

With my shit insurance that would be a no go for a head scan. Would be nice though.

Ice only seen clips from other people. I haven't been able to find any of his full classes.

youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos

Read up on delusions online so you better understand what your mind is doing. Whatever you have it definitely has something to do with delusions

Have you tried smoking meth

Sounds like everyone, but we find a way to function

Mind telling me how you function. Because I haven't found a way and it's putting me in a place where action is required and the window to do anything is getting close to shutting conpletely

where is that pic from?

>no therapist or psychologist has ever been able to diagnose me
>Admits to feelings of grandeur and subsequently low self confidence
>Admits to paranoia and delusions
>Can’t tell if I’m autistic

I hate to break it to you, but you are obviously schizophrenic ya wacko. U ain’t special keep trying different med combos and do ur workbooks. Usually people like you can’t accept their diagnosis, because they think they are “special” or “unique”. When in reality you are just a narcissistic man child who won’t put in the work needed to recover from said mental illness, or even cope with it.

I'm willing to do work. From your perspective where do I start. I can't tell anymore

A few years back i felt the same way bro. Constant self doubt and shit. The way i beat it was by developing this method where id eat well (lots of veggies and meat), lots of exercise (gym and running) and getting good sleep ( regular sunrise / sunset sorta cycle) and overtime its like my brain repaired whatever was wrong with it and i feel normal again. At least i diddnt turn into a zombie.

Yea just started a diet. I'm fasting and eating low carbs. Bought acheap mountain bike and I'm fixing it. Hopefully sleep comes with the the excersixze.

Honestly I would experiment with different therapists and doctors until you find one that is experienced with your issues. Four instance: I had an eating disorder for almost 8 years. So many therapists and doctors, but I never started getting well until I visited a therapist and treatment center which specialized in eating disorders. If you have Facebook, I would start looking into joining schizophrenic recovery and management groups. Aim for ones with thousands of members. Explore the post/thoughts and feelings of others with these conditions and see if you can relate. It can really help to see your own symptoms mirrored in others, makes you feel more normal and like there is hope to get better. Just do a little bit of research, figure out which kind of therapy benefits schizophrenic people the most. Is it cognitive behavioral therapy? Psycho analysis? Electromagnetic therapy? Create a game plan for yourself with small manageable goals… “ talk to Dr. about new medication“ “do 15 minutes of introspective meditation today“ “do 15 minutes of journaling about how I feel“

You can also mention you wonder if you are autistic. But have some sound reasoning behind it: for instance keep track of your symptoms and etc. don’t be afraid to be direct with your doctors! You are an adult and can speak up for yourself. While they are ultimately the professional who decides the final decision, this is your treatment and your life. Your mind. You know what’s going on up there. It can also help to just be more aware of what you are feeling. Are they delusions? Are they hallucinations? What type of delusions are they? Am I exhibiting signs of paranoia? Or are these reasonable doubt/worries? Good luck OP much love

Nothing but gold here thanks a lot. I didn't know schizophrenia had db groups. Looking into it now. Thanks you

No problem. I like to help where I can. And if it helps you feel any more normal: my boyfriend has schizophrenia and we have a very loving relationship. Not to mention I’m the hot one between us. He no longer takes medication, just smokes weed. Sure he has break down sometimes but we work through it.There is hope! U don’t have to be alone

you can do it bro just ignore the ppl and keep on it's the only way; in other words stop caring what others think of you and stand up for your self when necessary