I have $10 to give on paypal for someone who gives good feedback to this song I wrote

I have $10 to give on paypal for someone who gives good feedback to this song I wrote
vocaroo.com/i/s0GBGHzjDWI7

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0RmndEf5JkF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your voice lacks confidence, other than that song sounds decent user.

You need to project your voice more. Open your mouth wide when you sing. Keep at it, you have a nice voice.

It's good

it sucks, too much reverb, not enough feeling in the vocals, out of rythm at the end... not a clear structure, flat composition

you are no Corey Taylor give it up now you will NEVER EVER be good at this go find another hobby and leave this one alone before you RUIN it you are garbage and your song sucks

10 bax please

Hey OP, I'm not interested in the 10$ but I really like your song! I'm no professional or anything, but I'd love to talk about improvement and things you did really well already. Do you have discord?

Competent.

But very reminiscent of emo-ish songs of the early 2000s. But honestly not even as good. There are mistakes in the rhythm. And I can barely hear your voice.

Most of my criticism though is the recording. With better equipment it could be better. And a better singer dude. Sorry.

[email protected]

thanks for the feedback
fair enough, i definitely don't open my mouth very much when i attempt to sing
out of rhythm at the "chorus" or at the very end?
yeah i could turn the reverb ton a ton. sorry it was flat composition
fuck that stings. i know i'm no corey taylor. but yeah i suck.

Aww honey...I'm really sorry user's are being rough, Sup Forums is kind of a harsh place for feedback. You wanna talk and just hang out? I may not know much about singing, but I'd love to chill over the phone

Fag

Can't put thank you in the pocket

I'M NOT EVEN MAD THOSE ARE FUCKING QUINTS

Trollop quints checked!

see? the fact you would let a fuckface like me even come close to discouraging you is exactly the fucking reason you are no corey taylor do you think corey would give one red shit about what i have to say?

MOTHER FUCKING QUINTS

QUIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTSSSSSS

MEGA FAGGOT

Yeeee boiiiii

no i don't have discord, sorry. thank you for being nice.
yeah i'm not a singer obviously.
did you even post your paypal

Oooo the quints don’t lie

Faggot

I want you to guess my paypall

That's no problem Hon! Is there any other social media you have? Even if it's not discord I'd still love to hang lol. To be quite honest I really believe you can do this, and you seem like you'd be a great friend (:

Its OK. You're welcome.

>did you even post your paypal

You were never planning to send to anyone even if they posted paypal. You're not a man of his word. That's why you won't make it. You're not even honest in your song writing.

I have kik, username stoneymoses (i don't even do drugs it's a throwaway)
thank you
that's not really a fair way to judge a person. and again sorry for the flat affect just kinda burned out on a few things

>that's not really a fair way to judge a person

Outright dishonesty is an excellent way to judge a person. You haven't given to anyone who posted paypal and you won't. That's why you won't make it. Your soul is dishonest. You can't be truthful even in art forms like your music.

vocaroo.com/i/s0RmndEf5JkF
Moral support from a loli to keep you going OP

as far as i'm aware nobody posted paypal. if i missed it feel free to link me

and fuck dude i was never dishonest.

There were emails posted clearly. And of course you're dishonest. A simple .com ctrl+f search could have found that. It's fine. You don't want to send to anyone nor did you plan to. And after hearing your lyrics there's plenty you're dishonest about. Including your dishonesty in this thread.

thanks for the encouragement. though they're right, if i suck i suck and there's not really a lot to say or do about it.

okay i ctrl f'd "@" and sent it to the only email in here. there was only one

god fucking damn man i'm not dishonest of all things. i mean there are plenty of fucking things to insult me about that are valid but i never lied.

Didnt listen but keep working on your dream OP everyone has the potential to make great music

Fuck this shit I'm going to hang myself with my belt now

kek I was the guy with the paypal not that guy you replied to. I was just trying to be honest with my amateur criticism by the way. The melody sounds pretty good honestly. It's just the recording equipment needs to be improved. Good luck.

well you're the only person who posted email so i sent it to prove i'm not dishonest. not that it fucking matters at this point because i'm just waiting for the thread to die basically so i can hang myself.

You're a person with a interest and decided to record yourself. That's more than most ever put into their actual dream. You're fine.

you don't owe me anything to try to talk me down over $10. have a good life guy

All I know is you're a man of your word and you have an passion. You'll have a fine life. Goodbye.

The song was amazing

ylyl?

ylyl

the guitar is pretty on point but the voice is absolute trash
you sound like a little bitch and the mic quality is shit
maybe add a filter over the voice and it would sound a little bit better

Instrumental too loud for your voice but I liked it, also wasn't a big fan of the lyrics although I think you have a nice enough voice where you could maybe make a future out of this someday as long as you keep working on it.

If you incorporated a singing style to your music it could help. That guy from foster the people isn't a very interesting singer. Sony had him hike up his voice and added filters. He's fine on his own but he needed a slight gimmick.

Find your voice.

Watch tutorials for voice training, you got it in you. If unleashed it could move peoples hearts and you become a win

>tfw op is mediocre but could be great