Sup Forumsros I have a decision to make

Sup Forumsros I have a decision to make.

I gotta pick either Wix or SquareSpace for my organisation and it has to have eCommerce option. Which one should I take?

Money isn't really the issue here. Purely service wise and assume all users to be technologically inept.

Other urls found in this thread:

shopify.ca/ecomsuccessacademy
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>WiX BB BOI IF U A BLAKK TRAP SQUARSPOCE

My IT business makes ecommerce platforms and content management systems. We use angular and java spring. Are you interested?

>Money isn't really the issue here.

hire proper people to build it from sratch

MAEK IT BYE TIEPING INTO BING SEARCH ENGYNE HOW TO MAEK A BEATUFIL WEBSIET WHILE POOPING A NIKKER LADY HEAD WHERAR KONY ISLAND ATT??

They are not going to pay THAT MUCH money. Hiring is far too expensive.

:(

magento you drop 50ยข/month for hosting only f...ted

I'd go with Wix man between the two.

But if you're going for ecommerce man go with Shopify hands down.

Here's a 31 day free trial and it's not my affiliate link either.

shopify.ca/ecomsuccessacademy

Shopify has always had great customer support too man.
They're like the ultimate service for plebs plus it's based in Canada which is a plus and Tim Ferriss coached them too.

10/10 bro

I like Wix but fuck that noise man, Shopify for the win.

I haven't looked at SquareSpace much but Wix is pretty much legitimate cancer. Loads your whole website via javascript and absolute positions everything on the page. Just horrific.

>Money isn't really the issue here
OK. But do you have an actual budget? Cause you posted later you couldn't afford an actual professional.

I really wouldn't recommend anyone other than an individual getting one of these "website builder" websites.

200 bucks a year.

Both of these "Web-builder" cancers have terrible scaling, look generic and shitty, and lack any possible optimisation (not that you think that's a big thing, but it's terrible practice). Get it done properly, and don't skimp. You get what you pay for with software development.

I hate this shit too and this decision making is giving me cancer.

I just have to make a decision

>I just have to make a decision
You have a few options
>Write it yourself, it should only take a week if you have a very basic knowledge web dev
This is the best option, you understand it and how to make changes
>Use the bootstrap GUI tool and make something semi decent
Bootstrap isnt too bad, if you cant web dev for shit
>chose squarespace
as this user said squarespace is the better of two evils

Try Wordpress with a woocommerce ready theme. The most simple and powerfull choice.

>wordpress
That shit is so vulnerable, it's my no. 1 search on shodan

This. Big no no for tech inept ppl

Normies would be surprised how many shells I have gotten from shitty WordPress sites

How many?
And yeah people don't update their site for years

20 or so in the last month or so.
I've had a few over the past year but they usually get wind of the face there is some weird shit going on and take the server down permanently. I need to work on being more quiet with my hacks.

It's fucking cancer, even some of the themes have vulnerabilities.

What do you search?
I want to demonstrate this to a retard who thinks hacking is some shit from hollywood movies

My favourite searches on shodan are
>root@android part:23
>wordpress
Or I just run dork searches in parallel into a sqli tester I wrote myself in python. You could probably just use sqlmap though, but it lacks some functionality I like.

I meant Port, not part

Already read it as a port because I'm a faggot.
Second thought the normie shithead won't understand a thing. No point for demos

The root@android thing is pretty cool to show normies. Just telnet into their ips and snoop around. Usually with insecured androids there is not much to see, but your normie friend should understand that you are in another person's phone that lives in China or some shit.