Hey /b why are men so desperate and embarrassing

hey /b why are men so desperate and embarrassing

Pic not related? That's hardly desperation. That's an older dude with money propositioning a woman. Desperation is befriending women in the hopes that they'll see how you're "not like the rest", attempting to appease women and having a "yes dear" mentality or being so over-run by desire for the female body that it's the primary focus of your life.

Nothing in "pic unrelated" suggests desperation. All it suggests is that a dude with money is looking for some downtime, preferably with a female, and he's not interested in chasing so he's putting his cards on the table. Money + hotel for sex. And I mean, newsflash. All men want pussy, and that doesn't make them desperate, it's how much you want pussy and what you're willing to do to get it that defines whether you're desperate or not.

Pic not related? That's hardly desperation. That's an older dude with money propositioning a woman. Desperation is befriending women in the hopes that they'll see how you're "not like the rest", attempting to appease women and having a "yes dear" mentality or being so over-run by desire for the female body that it's the primary focus of your life.

Nothing in "pic unrelated" suggests desperation. All it suggests is that a dude with money is looking for some downtime, preferably with a female, and he's not interested in chasing so he's putting his cards on the table. Money + hotel for sex. And I mean, newsflash. All men want pussy, and that doesn't make them desperate, it's how much you want pussy and what you're willing to do to get it that defines whether you're desperate or not.

But in response to your query:

Men are generally quite desperate because they were raised by single mothers and taught that appeasing women is the way to success with women. And because they've been taught the same thing by women overall who lie to them telling them that women want a nice guy who "treats them right", which results in ignorant men failing time and time again to get any tail because they're doing the exact opposite of what attracts women.

If women want men to stop being desperate, they need to stop lying to them about what they want. Because setting men up for failure leads them to desperation, because the more you lack something over time the more you want it, the more desperate measures you're willing to take to get it.

I’m not.
> When you accept that you will be forever alone

wow sounds like you're just not what women want anyway and are trying to justify it in ways that aren't "I'm ugly and think the friendzone is a real thing"

That makes no sense whatsoever.

No male wants to be friends with a woman. Not even in a relationship. Women have nothing to offer us but pussy > children. That's it. Not friendship, not companionship, literally nothing else. And you know what else? They know this instinctively, even if they deny it to themselves and others. And this is why they put so much of an emphasis on appearance above all else.

If a male is friends with a female it's because he wants to fuck her, simple as. And any male that feels it necessary to befriend a woman to lead up to fucking her is an appeaser that will likely not be successful because appeasers are the exact opposite of what women want, until they reach a certain age and their options begin to run out.

And that leads to men having shitty, unfulfilling platonic relationships fueled by toxic masculinity- hence your high suicide rate because you lack a good support system

relationships are never fulfilling for men. personal achievements are the main source of fulfillment for men, the creation of a family being secondary.

problem is that as I stated earlier men have been indoctrinated by single mothers that their purpose is to provide for a family primarily, so rather than focus on personal achievement primarily, they focus on that instead. which is counter-productive. ambition > achievement > success > family. not family > ambition > achievement > success, that's not how it works.

only men who've been indoctrinated by women all their lives seek emotional fulfillment. which ironically, women resent them for and perceive them as weak.

the high suicide rate is as a result of men being out of touch with what it means to be a man, because they're trying to live a life that doesn't fit their natural state of being. a life focusing on emotion and sentiment.

women's indoctrination of men is literally killing them.

faggot detected

okay so I dont know if you're kidding here? But also you're trying to tell me what women want and what women feel when you're obv not one nor (it seems) have you ever had a conversation with one. Like you're talking about how being a man is being masculine and lacking emotion and shit like that then you go and say something as dramatic as "womens indoctrination of men is literally killing them"lol

Lullll

this thread has zero female posters in it

Not true
I have some decent married female friends I enjoy hanging out with. You just have to be in a committed relationship before female friends seem reasonable.

The old chestnut of men can't know women what they want because they're not women is completely backwards. Women don't know what they want consistently because they always change their mind and want two oppositional things at the same time all of the time e.g. a family man that's also career oriented, so the guy needs to be home with the family a lot but also extremely ambitious which just doesn't fit because if you're a family man you don't have time for a career and vice versa. And that's just one example but I could make many others.

Men are far more likely to figure women out than women are themselves because they're not emotionally invested in what women want (naturally speaking, unless they're within the appeaser mindset) and because they don't have to deal with the same psychological dynamics as women. Women are literally naturally psychologically held back from being able to understand themselves because of how their minds work. And I know you know this to be true femanon. How many times in the last year have you cried because you frustrate yourself with never knowing what you really want and always wanting something different once you have what you thought you wanted?

Also, I have many female acquaintances and have had many more over time that I've had discussions about these things with. They all admit they're true. Women that know me personally admit they're true, women that don't know me get defensive about it and deny it all because they don't like the idea of letting their guard down with a male they don't know or trust. I've given out a shitload of relationship and general life advice to many of these women, specifically pertaining to their own psychological dynamics at play within the situations they bring up. And they all react in the same way, tell me how it's insane how I know their mind better than they do and how I can put into words what they're thinking much better than they ever could.

>The old chestnut of men can't know women what they want
men can't know what women want*

Probably not, but there are at least a number of extremely feminized men.

We both know you've fantasised about fucking at least one of them. You just don't act on that desire because you tell yourself you're a good, loyal husband.

You wouldn't enjoy their company if there wasn't some sexual chemistry there, it'd bore you, and you'd be compelled to retreat into your own interests as opposed to spending time with them.

husband or boyfriend*

okay so I only got through like 1/4 of that bc all the shit you're spouting about what women want. it literally just sounds like you're a whiny pissbaby that women don't like but whatevs

that's because you're not mature enough to remove emotion from the equation so your emotional bias is interfering with you being able to grasp what's being said objectively.

>bunch of virgin faggots online who by definition don't have a clue how women work
>never miss a chance to attack guys who have figured out women (and come to the unpalatable conclusions involved)
I've never figured out what the logic is here. Is it pure envy, or is there more involved?

I.....am a woman?

it's a femanon. can you not tell?

also it's ironic because you're actually proving my point. all you have as a response is "you're only saying this because women don't like you" which indicates you're part of the problem because you're saying that a man's overall value depends on his value to women, which comes from his appeal to women and his ability to please them.

so you're one of the women I'm talking about, you lie to men to get them to do what you want then resent them for it and make their lives a misery. you're a sadistic, petulent child and men are waking up to your BS. I am proof of this.

Women are more embarrassing in general. Everything they do is a fucking disgrace to the definition of a human being, ergo they should be demoted to a sub-human status. They don't deserve jobs. Only a handful of them do and that too, only with appropriate super-vision from alpha males such as me. They only thing women really are useful for is being used to fulfill desires of alpha males. Only beta males fall for the commitment ass penis. Men who are married happily are the lowest of the low, no one should strive to be like that.

Frankly, no. I can't tell the difference between females and extremely feminized men (which Sup Forums - and the wider Internet - is full of) without photos.

after reading this this thread I now have brain cancer, this is so scary untrue , that I can't help but ask , do you just sleep around? No actually date anyone but sleep around , and if so that would explain just about everything. I've been in LDR for about a little over a year , still havn't fucked , but we will be moving in-together in less than 3 weeks, if you have to have sex to brighten or high light your relationship , trust me when I say you should not be in relationships.

We're having a discussion about men in relationships not a mans overall value? literally who hurt you. everything you say is just further proof that you got rejected by a woman because you had nothing to offer her, you're probably ugly and broke and she probably laughed at you and now you're planning on shooting up a school because you're so upset about it

Implying this faggot actually gets laid. Good one user.

Adding - I already know why women attack men who have them figured out: it's because it's a danger to their modus operandi.

But my question still stands - whether is a woman or not is really tangential to it.

how ironic that this post is the most cringeworthy and embarassing one here

It's pretty cringey yes, but the behaviour of womens over the last sixty years has made it clear why women have (historically) had no rights or responsibilities.

+1

Well, I can. How they communicate is similar in some ways but also different in others.

I'm not interested in sleeping around anymore, well, sometimes I am, but it's too risky nowadays. I have the occasional casual fuck but never with the same girl twice and I don't make a habit of it because it's too time consuming. And I only really indulge in it when it's entirely on my terms and there's no messing around.

and man, I cannot emphasise enough how big of a mistake you're making. you do realise that once you've lived with a female for more than 1-2 years depending on country + state she's entitled to half your shit? the state considers it a common law marriage.

NEVER under any circumstances move in with women.

THIS IS WHAT WOMEN ARE MEANT FOR BENDING OVER AND BREDING

for real man who hurt you

You faggots gave to stop with this Oprah/deepak chopra shit and trust in our revealed saviour Joe Rogan. Listen to his bit about how men are a sperm factory that churning this product out all day and night, and desperate for buyers to take it off our hands. Fucking gold. He explains it on his podcast

I mean he’s not wrong. You work. While she stays home. She gets everything in the divorce lol.

No, the discussion began by you trying to shame a man who was simply propositioning a woman for sex. Accusing him of desperation. I debunked that then moved on to why men in general are desperate, which is attribute to women's indoctrination of men, specifically in how they make men believe their overall value depends on their value to women. Which you proved, because you instantly attempted to shame me on what you perceived to be a lack of value to women on my part.

"Literally who hurt you" is another typical shaming tactic employed by women. As if being hurt by a woman is something to be ashamed of. Every man on the face of the planet has been hurt by a woman, or women. Not to mention rejected too.

Evidently, I'm pointing out that a man's value to women is unimportant and that men as a whole should not be concerned with such things. If you've missed that general point in what I've been saying since my first two posts then there's no hope for you.

it's 2018 dude most families have a working mother and father? I literally don't know any couple where the women stays home while the man works

A utopian future would be one where women have no rights and are treated like they were in the old times, not like humans but the filth and cum rags they are. Also would solve the problem of men being desperate and lonely. The beta, commitment loving males would fall in the most bottom of the hierarchy while the most alpha males will rule large parts of lands fucking a new woman everyday and just using them for pleasure.

May I ask how? A boy raised by a single mother (many, approaching most, these days) has no male role models until adulthood these days. His mother, his daycarers, his schoolteachers - all female. Any male behaviour is punished/drugged out of him, rationalised by cries of "toxic masculinity". Emotional breakdowns become as common as with a female. Self-control drops to female levels.

So you end up with something behaviourally indistinguishable from a female - further cloaked by this text-based medium.

This. That's all this is. Dumb cunt tried to shame a dude, it backfired. Now she's salty and is desperately trying to turn it back around on the dude who called her out (me).

The irony is that she can't pull herself away from this thread after being BTFO. It's because she likes it, she wants to be called out.

On the one hand she's trying to shut anyone down who highlights female modus operandi as you highlighted, and on the other hand she's trying to bait me into continuing to chastise her because she's a bad girl that needs telling off by a real man.

probably you re a 6, men like this is trash, its for them that women have the ego very big, every femanon thread that i read here, EVERY femanon has a mental o childhood problem, ur no women, ur trash

Ah, there it is "not to mention rejected too" boo hoo you ugly fucking child, I never said being hurt by a woman was something to be ashamed of, being hurt by a woman and then reacting like you are now is something to be ashamed of.

This is by far the longest I've seen a thread on Sup Forums go for featuring an advertised femanon without "tits or GTFO".

Nobody I didn't let hurt me so I could learn certain lessons.

Have you been hurt by a man whore?

Well that's just sad then

This one does seem to have a lot of man-hate. Let me guess - you're physically repellent (we already know your personality is repellent) and you have trouble attracting men that want more than sex?

I actually know quite a few. But most of my friends aren't poorfags - they can afford this "classic" lifestyle.

Show tits pig

sure

Keep it coming little girl. It doesn't matter what you say, because I know in the long run I'll be content and you'll be miserable.

How does it feel to know that as you age the less you're worth? When your looks fade, when your tits sag, when your pussy and ovaries dry up, only the lowest of the low will want you. And that's if anyone will want you at all.

While men like me however, will be 50+, still fucking 18 year olds like I am now at 28. Because as I age my achievements will increase, therefore my wealth will increase.

Bitter little girls like you get nothing, not even the runner up prize.

Have a nice life!

I agree to a large extent but there are distinct differences in how they speak. I'm not sure how to describe it but when an effeminised male speaks to you with vitriol you can tell it's an effeminised male because there's a "vibe" of challenge there, the kind that comes from a rivel male.

Women however just chimp out and hurt shaming tactics at you, and don't even try to have any kind of logical recourse whatsoever. It's less of a challenge with women, and more of a tantrum.

Yet here you are on Sup Forums arguing about how little worth women have in your shitty little echo chamber while also crying about how women have rejected you?okay pal

I'll keep an eye out for that, user. Thanks for the insight.

rival*
hurl*

sorry for the typos, eating breakfast as I type

no, here I am forcing a petulent child to see the forest for the trees, as every man has the moral obligation to do. where there is ignorance, you do what you can to stamp it out. and you, are ignorant.

>man
>obligation
We already invented, built, maintained, and defended the entirety of civilization. And you want MORE?

okay, one question though; what happens if/and when you get married and your wife finds out about your opinion on women? what then?

Erm... his wife would already know his opinion?

I'm not sure if you know how this works, but during the courtship, the two people are supposed to get to know each other.

Do you really honestly think a woman would be okay with marrying someone who thought like that? on top of him having nothing else to offer?

That's because no self appreciating man would do that. Oud have to be a real faggot to stoop that low. I mean, you might as well let your woman fuck other men so she can get a sense of what it's like to be treat like a woman. No stay at home faggot is going to be able to fulfill her sexual desires. He's a bitch boy

Through experience, the answer to the first question is "yes".

And how do you know he has nothing else to offer? Or is it just envy speaking?

kek

well we haven't really done a good job of maintaining it considering we've allowed rogue states to take over our land and push us into two world wars (and one more to come), not to mention the systematic ruination of social cohesion (again, thanks to the state), etc etc etc

so yeah, our work is not yet done. far from it.

I'm personally of the opinion "let it fucking burn".

I get from your writings that you're something of a tradcon.

I'm a MGTOW, so considering I didn't break civilisation, I'm sure as fuck not going to fix it.

I'm open about my views (not opinions, views, because they're based on evidence and experience) to women and when it comes to women I know, I'm respected for it more so than other men.

these views are natural, because they're in-line with reality. you don't have to hate women, you don't have to be a dick, you just have to recognise white as white and black and black and act accordingly, with both ferocity and composure. you have to be respectful, tactful, charming, but brutal in your observations and speak of them in a non-condemning way. not all women can handle this, but women that are worth their salt can, and women that know you personally of course, that know you enough to let their guard down.

also, I will never get married. not with the current state of laws surrounding marriage and co-habitation.

Well no, it's the pretentious, pissbaby vibe I get from the guy, him complaining about getting rejected, as if it's a womans fault he's undesirable etc etc

I'm a TradCon at heart but pretty much MGTOW because of the current state of things. I don't agree with much of the MGTOW ideology, I think it goes too far a lot of the time and is counter-productive in the long-term because it encourages men to shirk from responsibility and indulge in hedonism. so I'm a little bit inbetween. TradCon values are still really fucking important, but with the current social and political environment they're just not viable for men atm. And TradCon values have been out of whack for centuries btw. the fall of men began long before the 1800s.

When did I complain about being rejected? I just acknowledged the fact that it happens to literally every male there is. Rejection is nothing to complain about, every male has to go through it at least once. It's simply a lesson to be learned. And like all lessons, they're something to be appreciated, not complained about. Nice try though.

Whoa faggot, I’ll just buy the book.

Actually, I'm getting from him. The acknowledgement that "it is what it is".

Many of men's mistakes with women are from trusting what women say about themselves. Never pay any heed to what they say - study what they DO.

Most of the remaining are from projection: men project ideals such as love, loyalty, honour, fidelity, etc. onto women. Not only don't women have these features, it's a bad thing from a evolutionary psychology standpoint. Loyalty (from which most of these features derive) is a BAD THING for a woman to have: at any time, her man may die, an enemy army may arrive, a genetically superior male may appear... and she'll miss out due to loyalty, and possibly end up dead.

I wouldn't mind hanging out with this bro at a bar, and picking up floozies to fuck with him.

can you actually post a picture of yourself so I can put a face to the shitty attitude? Like i'm imagining all kinds of ugly

sure, when you post tits and timestamp

For the same reason a lot of women are... insecurity.

He's right.
God damn, is he right.

Hnnnnng

Fair enough. I don't actually have much of a problem with other red-pill groups. I really don't understand why PUAs hate MGTOWs, MGTOWs hate tradcons, tradcons hate PUAs, etc.

What you do with your knowledge is totally up to you. You can do what you like with it. It's the only thing about MGTOW ideology that I disagree with - for something that's about "going YOUR OWN way", a lot seem to have very firm ideas about what's an "acceptable" way to go.

You know, like all those feminists who hate on tradcon women who want a home and family. Yet feminism is about choice?

I was raised by a single mother but the relationship advice given in the manner you speak of was totally different for me. My mother always told me women "enjoyed the challenge" of someone not afraid to be disagreeable or remain true to themselves without the obvious intention of compromising ideals for pussy.

She pretty much told me not to be a pussy when engaging with girls.

Most men have to send out 100s of messages to get a response from 1 woman in many. Most women can send 1 message and expect that man to respond 99/100 times.

And if you want to see hilarious reactions, try rejecting a woman that approaches you.

Yet men have a problem with "fragile masculinity". Yeah.

Also, recent studies show that the more sexual partners a woman has the less able she becomes to pair bond, this is likely a survival mechanism, because in a natural setting women pair bond and essentially stick with that one male and then raise his children, numerous children, over the course of their life, even when they reach the age where they can't bear children anymore, this dynamic carries over into younger generations where they become grandmothers or great grandmothers.

In a natural setting if a woman is having sex with multiple men, the likelyhood is that it's because the environment they're in is dangerous and men are being lost to either predators, or disease, or some other adverserial force. So the body has evolved to disable women from being able to pair bond in these kinds of environments when exposed to certain stimuli in an effort to ease the transition from partner to partner and increase the likelihood of genetic continuity.

Holy shit. Your mother was red-pilling you at that age?

Call her right now. Tell her how much you love her.

As a male I find this untrue
I have a friend who is a female with which I discuss my problems with other girls about. (I.e., she's a friend)

This also kinda ties into the whole "daddy issues" dynamic.

Females without a father figure or with a father figure that's abusive in some way tend to develop sexually much sooner than those with a "proper" father figure that provides and protects. The body actually forces itself to undergo puberty much sooner.

Again this is a survival mechanism, the body develops much quicker so that the female in question can trade sex for provision from another male. That which she was apparently lacking as a result of a lack of a father figure. And this is why fatherless girls tend to become whores at a young age and use sex as a means to secure a mate over the long term, thus securing resources and protection.

PUA's hate MGTOW because of dominance hierarchy bullshit, projecting their own insecurities on MGTOW claiming them to be incels etc because it makes them feel better about their pickupartistry. MGTOWs hate TradCons because they contradict the MGTOW tenet of "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" which = no responsibility other than responsibility to self. And TradCons hate PUA because they're proliferating the issues between genders and causing a wider rift.

Summed it up for you mate.

ive had a few female friends over the years

some of them definitely falled into the "want to fuck" category, but most didnt. probably helps that ive been on and off meds that fucked with my libido though

:( god damn this user is so fucking right. Welp time to an hero T_T

Respect to your mother my friend.

My mother is a good woman but even she fell "victim" to her own instincts and tried to instill the typical values women tend to push on men, on me. But she's kinda followed me in my realisations over time. Even admits that I teach her a lot. I'm actually redpilling my own mother to the point where she regrets "indoctrinating me" and now sees things from a male point of view and is on our side for the most part.

I'm a subscriber to the theory that humans aren't actually monogamous. This is borne out by infidelity rates - both by men and women - now that the stigma of fooling around has fallen by the wayside.

Monogamous marriage was a religious invention, created only to enhance social stability. Otherwise, we have the "law of the jungle" where rich/powerful men have harems full of eager women, and beta males have nothing.

And since Western-style civilization is built squarely on the backs of beta males. They are forced to work for increasingly-expensive families (expenses created by the state, of course) - earnings which are then taxed at exorbitant rates to pay for all the useless eaters.

That's why popular culture sells this narrative so shamelessly - it's its primary method of funding the culture, and I don't really hate on guys who get sucked into it. Not that many people have the intellectual fortitude to see past the lies and shadows of their culture - especially when the "right way" is crammed down their throats everywhere they look 24/7.

Exactly.

You don't even have to reject women, just don't give them any interest but be visible and seem interesting and they go crazy.

We both know you want to fuck her. You're talking to her about your problems with other women because you secretly hope that she'll be like "user, why do you bother with these other girls when you could have me, we're close, we get on well, lets give it a shot."

Not gonna happen though buddy. As soon as you open up to a woman about anything you're persona non grata.

user, I do know this. I just don't UNDERSTAND it.

Going your own way is exactly that. As long as you don't cram your method of doing that down my throat, I'm super-cool with you.

You wanted to fuck some of them but you would've fucked the others if given the chance, you wouldn't have wanted to even be around the others unless either you would've fucked them if given the chance or they had a friend they gave you access to that you wanted to fuck lol.

For real WTF you fgts don't give these fucking stupid cum guzzling weinstein ass whores any sort of help without TITS TIME STAMP OR GTFO I assure you they are all filthy fucking back stabbing liars who get off on manipulation so far she has one because no TITS

user, the femanon is long gone, hiding under her bed crying.

When she stops crying, she'll post to her favourite Tumblr about how she "pwnd sum nazi mysogynists on Sup Forums & every1 cheered".

not true

like i said mate maybe its because ive got fuckall libido but that isnt true.

If the price is right you whores will do anything as we have seen with #meto suck a dick you dumb cunt only thing you are good for.