Just listened for the first time. Holy shit this is badass. Is the rest of their discography nearly as good?

Just listened for the first time. Holy shit this is badass. Is the rest of their discography nearly as good?

Yes

Yes if you like entry-level hipster garbage

it's better, honestly. i hope you like straight-up drone

why is the great southern trendkill on here?

Pallbearer, Converge and Gorguts are amazing and have no place on this list.

Pallbearer and Converge are the absolute definition of nu-male metal, and are probably some of the most deserving bands to be on this chart.

Just finished marathoning all their albums (not counting collabs). Obviously listen to the albums that have genres you like of course, but don't sleep on Praparat. Also don't forget to see them live.

What are some Chad metal bands by your standards then?

what tracks did you like the most op?

Women On The Screen blows my mind every time.

it's that riff man

Jesus fuck is everything labeled numale on this board? Anything popular is numale shit apparently.

It's better. Never got why this was their most popular album

flood is the best, always. is dear good? i haven't heard it yet

it's the most entry level. it's got that lysergic wall of noise sound which is popular with the shoegaze crowd and the thick riffs and solos which appeal to the more hardcore fanbase.

apparently it's all about some shitty power metal right now

Judas Priest

>people still fall for this every single time

listen to the deluxe version. it has like 7 new tracks that didnt make the original cut

Flood is incredible put it in you ears now before I get mad and start screaming, i really dont wanna wake anyone up or get the police involved again sorry about that

Thanks for the recs though, seriously

Here you go, OP. Boris has quite a bit of range. Akuma no Uta is the best though. Heavy Rocks (2002) is the closest thing in their catalogue to Pink overall. Also check out Rock Dream with Merzbow.

it's just trolling/memeing, also why do you care about a list some random faggot threw together?

because there is a genuine demographic of white males who fit that description