It says here you dont think weed should be legal, care you explain yourself?

It says here you dont think weed should be legal, care you explain yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct4x7GMZEKs
scholar.google.ch/scholar?q=mental illness cannabis&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it has medicinal use, then it should be legalized as a medication. Recreationally, no, it shouldn't be legal.

No.

is that true? jamie, can you pull that up?

whoa, there it is. fucking whoa.

you gotta be careful about those fucking monkeys, man

Why? I feel it's less dangerous than alcohol and just all around makes people less shitty.

8/10

Alcohol and tobacco should be illegal too

you forgot the most common and addictive rec drug
caffiene

Alcohol is actual poison with little to no medicinal use.
But no, weed is bad mkay

Caffeine has proven health benefits and no dehabilitizing properties

yeah right, lets make recreational sex illegal too.

No, that would be refined sugar.

Nice argument

Weed (also known as green plant, leaves, etc.) Is a highly faggotory substance. Made from chem trails, it is not healthy for you. Only faggots smoke weed.

That's my reasoning.

>highly faggotory substance
Kek

I went hunting with callen. He had this character the ravine cummer.

Joey Diaz is one of the best comedians in comedy.

Tom segura is one of the best comedians in comedy.

Bill burr is one of the best comedians in comedy.

I smoked a cigarette once before a show.

Turkish get ups are an intense physical movement, they arnt glamorous but if you have half an edible and sit in the tank for a couple hours, you have to agree that the left is eating its own tail with this social justice warrior mentality, have you seen this Twitter hold my beer?

Hmmm...It says here that OP misread his information. Oh, and pass the Phat Panda Headband cartridge.

he sucking his daughter ass on live on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct4x7GMZEKs

The only problem with that logic is that pharmaceutical medicines have to be synthesized, compounded, refined, and manufactured, the only think you have to do with cannabis is grow it, so it is more like food.

Would you want a medical professional work on you while on the influence of a substance?
Same I would want people on the street be under that influence either.

It smells like fuckin shit. Enough said.

There is no good reason why it can't be legal.

so like alcohol basically?

and what a terrible equivalence; someone performing a delicate procedure that could cause you serious harm if it is done incorrectly is very different from someone just living their life that you happen to walk near.

You probly smell shit bc your head is up your ass.

-1/10

Easy there, Pigpen

then all the crime lords in Australia would lose money and the corrupt departments of government would loose money too

Well said.

Not the poster but i'll take a shot, alcohol has fucked up society since people can't self regulate and marijuana will be exactly the same, people abusing it and using it excessively resulting in further damage to society. It's one of those things where if humanity were at a place where one drug could be safely legalised all drugs could be but people lack discipline and self control.

So, all of them?

Well I'm stumped. Sup Forumsoys?

Yeah but it could be regulated for shit heads. It's more possible when legalised. It's illegality does not stem that tide.

Thus promoting natural selection. Overpopulation solved right there.

People say it's not as bad as alcohol or addictive like other legal substances but I care to differ

I was a massive stoner years ago and all I cared about was weed
A friend of mine would call me up at like 1-2am asking if I could go pick him up some weed and I'd get a little bit off him
I know dudes who go insane and turn into complete shitbags when they don't get high
Friend of mine would run out of weed, then tell me I owe him some and have to hand over all my shit just to shut him up

stopped smoking and it was a great decision
I'd love to go back to it but not right now

You're an uneducated bonobo if you think weed should be illegal and your opinion don't count for jack jack

Except we live in a democracy and the seething masses will use their votes the way they do now, to benefit themselves at the expense of everybody else. Enough of them voting and youre going to end up with a massive tax bill.
The people who do it now won't care about the regulations imposed in the future, they risk prison now what makes you think they wont do the same under your system? The only thing that will change is people who wouldn't try it b/c its illegal will try it and like a 16 year old future alcoholic will lose control and end up like the rest of the plebs.

you cant be 14 in Australia if u dont sling sticks dards

>I was a stoner
>my friends and I were addicted
>therefore weed is bad
>when I stopped the cycle of addiction my life improved
>still want to smoke

Dude that's just like... Your experience of it man.

>Alcohol and tobacco should be illegal too
This.

I'm just saying, it is an addictive thing unlike what a lot of people say
it's not the worst thing you can do, easily, but still it's not a good thing

If they legalize weed they should legalize meth.. not fair to other junkies.

So the Netherlands, multiple US states and countless other countries have it wrong?

I'd rather not say the rock in my shoe is emblematic of rocks and shoes and we should fight against that... Instead I would either take the rock out of my shoe or stalk walking barefoot, even if it is over rocks. Your joking if you think people are not driven to weed because it's taboo and illegal.

My argument is that you're a big boy. You sound almost as if you grew from the experience as compared to almost any other addictive drug which can seriously damage you.

I did

The sort of people driven to weed b/c its illegal will be driven to other drugs for the same reason meanwhile millions of people who wouldn't have otherwise been exposed to an addictive substance now have and you have the problems that come with that. The US is too new a case to make a judgement meanwhile its not the Netherlands its Amsterdam and for them it's mostly tourism b/c now as well as their own degenerates they attract the degenerates from other countries to come get fucked up in their country.

I think the weeds turning people fucking gay. Men especially .

So is opium and coca, should we legalize it, because it can be grown?

It should be illegal for anyone under the age of 21, as it affects the brain development. That's a no brainer.

Also regular use of cannabis, even in adults, will lead to mental illness, ranging from depression to anxiety disorders, it is even linked to development of real serious shit like schizophrenia.

Source:
scholar.google.ch/scholar?q=mental illness cannabis&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholar

>inb4 brainlet stoners trying to deny science

>But I have no emotional connection to this argument at all.
>Clearly I am impartial.

All of this shit is made up. All over the world people can handle their pot.

BUT THIS IS MAH MURICA.

Isn't a fucking argument.

epidemiological studies have the weakest fucking associations pulled out of the air for whoever and whatever agender needs to be pushed. Show me one study on the prevalence of people who successfully treat mental illness with pot and there's a million which say it causes it. The truth is somewhere in the middle.

You sir have made my night.

Pot is great for depression. BUT you would have to ask people in inner-cities about it; and they're not talking.

I use a like tri-anual dose of LSA to treat my schizophrenia; and it works.

DMT. Was interested after reading about it. Decided to not seek it out. Was dosed by trustworthy group. Saw visions of mathematical geometric patterns in nature to a fascinating degree with the overall message of "learn math". Fast forward a few years and I am successfully fulfilling a dream to become a doctor.

All drugs should be legal
In cali here it pretty much feels like they are

>i am mad about something someone else is doing with their own life

If i do not like existence then why is it illegal, or bad to do substances? Morals? Fucking gay, we're influenced by the bible to make every drug illegal because alcohol

Nah it's about money man look at all the gambling and other legal shit that drives human misery.

They should be treated like other poisonous plants since you can die from eating them, but most poisonous plants are still household domesticated plants that people use to garnish their landscape.

Fuck you CIA. Stop trying to use Sup Forums to "push" the youth in the direction you want them to go.

Stop asking me serious questions Joe Rogan I just wanna watch monkey videos with you.

That is only when a cocktail of pharmaceutical and alcohol is also used, but by itself, cannabis has been shown to reduce debilitating symptoms of depression, anxiety, and even schizophrenia.

>rubbing alcohol

I don’t smoke, I don’t drink, I avoid caffeine, but if you’re a consenting adult, you should be allowed to buy heroin from a drugstore for all I care.

All he cares about is weed

That is factually incorrect. It isn't linked to the development of anything. People who have latent schizophrenia and other condition can have it manifest but they already had the condition and it would have come out at some point anyways.

Cannabis by itself is harmless to someone who doesn't have a latent mental illness.

Drugs kill liver cells and brain cells thus killing you in the very end and making you a dumb walking zombie...and mary juan as is the gateway to heroin /crack bring back "dare" and DONT DO DRUGS!

The question is, who are you (or a majority of people voting against the legalization, let's say) to decide if someone can fuck their own lives up if they want to?

Cell phones were more detrimental to society than alcohol, though.
Different drugs do very different things, you are conflating things that are very different in terms of addiction levels and behavioral changes and energy drinks are worse than cannabis.