BASED

Thank christ.

Topkek if real.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WRONG TIMELINE WRONG TIMELINE

I was ready to ironically support him

this

He would have won

Good, I fucking don't want this trailer trash hick as my senator. I'd take the idiot we have no over him any day of the week.

To keep this post slightly music related his music is terrible too. Its trash, its never been good, and his main fanbase is a bunch of Michigan rednecks who think its cool to fly the Confederate Flag even though we were a Union state because god knows why.

Seriously fuck this dude

t. nu-male

fuck does this mean he's not gonna run for president either?

I swear to god if you keep doing the "le sp0rk" and "poseur" meme threads I'm going to fucking find you and kill you, faggot.

he's only a trailer trash hick ironically though

although he's unironically not particularly talented or intelligent or worth paying attention to

Fuck off all republicans are equivalent to this guy. He's just not hiding behind fancy rhetoric like states rights or libertarianism. He's open with the racist hick bullshit.

this 1000

His music is awful and his personality is grating. Do people here only like him because he supports Trump?

i like how you told montie to fuck off for no apparent reason while agreeing with him. that was funny

Im not even making them lmao.

He can be it ironically all he wants. He lives in a huge ass mansion in a upper class Detroit suburb. What matters is the fact that people don't see this dude as putting on a show and actually think he is putting merit into their trashy lifestyles. Its like being a Juggalo.

>All Republicans are like this guy

No. Stop. Thats like me saying all Democrats are like Harvey Weinstien or on a less drastic scale Amy Schumer.

>Hes not hiding behind fancy rhetoric like states rights or Liberterianism

Uhhh. Republicans hate Liberterians because they don't belive that the state should have control over personel aspects of your life. Any Republican would tell you that the state has a job to me moral. Libertarians hate that idea.

Also, States Rights has always been a topic and Democrats support it now since they have seen how stupid Trump has been in flexing his executive dick all over the place. Thomas Jefferson was for it dude.

>all Democrats are like Harvey Weinstien or on a less drastic scale Amy Schumer
this is 100% true though and you damn well know it

>What matters is the fact that people don't see this dude as putting on a show and actually think he is putting merit into their trashy lifestyles. Its like being a Juggalo.
The funny thing is you'd have a hard time finding someone less authentic. He grew up wealthy and started his career as Vanilla Ice 2.0

>Also, States Rights has always been a topic and Democrats support it now since they have seen how stupid Trump has been in flexing his executive dick all over the place. Thomas Jefferson was for it dude.
it's also a major dog whistle for racists

>itt
jeez it's been over 11 months since she lost get over it already

>living in Michigan
You already are trailer trash dumbfuck.

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK

haha fuck you montie

this
republicans are equally disgusting they just appear more "civil"
>Thats like me saying all Democrats are like Harvey Weinstien
exactly
cause this is true too