Who's had experience hacking on PUBG?

Who's had experience hacking on PUBG?
anyone know a good FREE ESP only hack?

make your own loser

Weak ass boy, what's the matter? Can't hang with the big dogs without cheating? Then stay on the porch, pup.

Yea, that's what the fuck I thought. Pussy ass little bitch.

Still too scared to reply, huh? Can't say I blame you, pussy. Must be hard to handle being confronted by someone like me calling you out. Easier to just stay hidden in the shadows, huh? Fucking pussy, get on my level. Oh wait, you can't.

dude did you literally have testosterone for breakfast?

lmao chill out

no one likes cheaters but calling people pussy on the internet is still cringe

Nice pasta

Yea, I know. Hey, I'm just a mid 30s IT manager entertaining himself while he shits in the back office bathroom.

Not pasta. Totally original, I promise!

Hacking makes this boring game a tad interesting

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

PUBG is already such a toxic game that hackers can't make it much worse.

Boring person detected

Literally, the whole point of hacking is basking in others anger.

What kind of autism do you have?

Fairly sure I'm not autistic, to be honest. Just shit talking on the net for funzies.

More like a spastic manchild with a superiority complex who thinks having mid range skills in a shooter makes him King of the mountain.

Get a fuck life.

Man, y'all take this shit WAY serious, huh? Holy shit lol

This is also a pasta
>newfags

>funnies

So you're a faggot 30year old...

I'm 35, actually.

A keyboard warrior, eh? Finish defecating and get back to your sad life, nigger.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Nah, not even close. Maybe a keyboard instigator. I can come in here and spout some absolutely ridiculous shit and y'all just eat it the fuck up. Pretty funny, honestly.

This whole thread

>People who took OPs bait complaining about people in comments taking bait.
>Well done.

won 1 time on 2vs 2 alone with 5 kills.

won by nading one guy and mp5 the other.

second time was on 4th february with 6 kills and 3 headshots. winning kill was headshot.

Hell yeah boi

WOW ive probably won close to 100 games in this childrens Battle royale arma 3 br is for REAL MEN

Nah bitch, cutting down trees with a chainsaw is for real men. Fucking three different bitches in a day is for real men. Doing an engine swap in a 1969 mustang is for real men.

Video games are for children, PERIOD.

'Nah bitch, cutting down trees with a chainsaw is for real men. Fucking three different bitches in a day is for real men. Doing an engine swap in a 1969 mustang is for real men.
''

HahahAHAHah h AHAHahH AHhaahhaha.

"REAL MEN". What a pathetic fucking loser you are. You make SHIT money in your industry, you probably have loans for the rest of your life, you are most likely the dumbest motherfucker in this board and you claim to be a "real man"?

Buddy, how come "real" men like yourself have let the world, and your country for that matter come to the pathetic state it is in? REAL MEN, wouldnt do that. REAL MEN are not owned by the suits, you are. Do you realize how much the politicians own you? Youre one scumbags deal away from being an unemployed retard, and with your background , no college degree of any sort etc.. I wouldnt be looking forward to that.

See you in the future "REAL MAN", when you are poor AF, dying in your home. Hahahahah. You made me laugh, ill give you that.

Ok buddy, whatever makes you feel good about yourself :)

cutting down trees with a CHAINSAW? Never heard of an axe you little whore?

>REAL MEN are not owned by the suits
Real men /are/ the suits, kiddo. The rest are just lapdogs and strays.

Oh yea, I love it when you talk dirty to me. Can I suck your dick while you call me whore? I'll swallow!

get skill loser

You ever heard of teeth nigger?

Damn did everyone wake up on the wrong side of the bed today, anyways OP you're a bitch.