Only took 1pill year ago its SHIT ... can i sell it?

Only took 1pill year ago its SHIT ... can i sell it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8Ra0p1CRZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you only tried 1, that's not enough to do anything. Take like 8 of those then see where you get

youtube.com/watch?v=a8Ra0p1CRZg

one of the worst drugs. be careful. just bring those pieces of shit back to the pharmacy or something..... dangerous stuff...

Im not retarded to take it.

im pretty poor so i would like to sell it to stupid lil peep fans

list on LETGO
then buy new slippers O.P

i guess.... let them know the dangers first... can help some diffuse their anxiety but that shit fucked 10 years of my life... do what you will, but do it with caring to them, don't sell more then 2-4mg at a time

where did you get them all? i need that shit but i live in a country that has banned it. i would pay an arm and a leg for those

where you from? and i understand you think you might need some but trust me you can handle yourself it just takes a long of energy from yourself...

i'd love for you to try some techniques... firstly see how long you can keep your back straight until you forget, that is consciousness.

and try breathing in thru your nose, down into your lungs which then goes everywhere into your body, from your toes, to your fingers to your nose and to the top of your head,, basically the air you breathe is already inside and outside of you, when you breathe it in you are just taking in a lot of physical stuff you don't even notice... imagine it, notice what you believe it to be, and feel it diffuse inside all of your body. do that for a few minutes or even just once, and imagine, notice the feeling of calmness, that very feeling you can use at anytime you'd like..

care to elaborate more on consciousness, mindfulness, etc? How can one use this power, etc?

Is there more than just being present in the moment?

it's good that you're not retarded, however I agree with the other guy you should really try a couple of them and have a beer or smoke or so.

Shit I didn’t know they ran that low mg. I’d prob still buy to supplement my script.

You could definitely sell it but most people are buying “Bars” which are 3mg a pop. Don’t sell too many at once though and carry your script on you when taking it somewhere. If you’re stopped without your script your fucked.

Back to the pharmacy with them. it's brain meds, it's effin' horrible and will fuck up your brain chemistry.

yes, basically just not even remembering at some point, the basic instance you start practicing with your breathing just becomes instant if you start feeling anxiety.. consciousness is everywhere, and it is everywhere sleeping, waiting to be awakened so to speak. you are the creator and main character in this movie of your life, at any point with something simpler then the click of a button you can go a totally opposite way... i have not been sick in years, it has to be -something degrees for me to start feeling cold, and somewhat the same with pain... it is better to just leave those feelings and ideas.. vibes to themselves, you have better things to do, like being in this moment, not here on the internet, but you in front of the screen, the body that respectfully is you. the little game of holding your back straight while sitting down, only to find you are no longer sitting straight after some time is a good example and a good way to awaken you to how strong you are with you, the consciousness, not the voice that continually try to say you are this or that. see for yourself, keep your back straight

Be happy to take them off your hands.

they would probably hold the same value as the 3mg bars since they are genuine

Interesting. So, with this mindset in mind, can I theoretically accomplish anything I put my mind to? By simply being "here", and taking the necessary actions to get where I want to be?

good question. what you can do is partly what you know you can, and should do. we all have times when to do is just sooner than later, but the most important thing you need to remember is that even in the most quiet, darkest moments, even without a breath, you will be, you are, and have been, at the same time... to fear is the opposite of to love... most think it is hate, the opposite of love, but fear drives hate, it drives most of the things we see each other do daily, many believe they must dress a certain way, speak a certain way, follow a certain way, in order to be accepted, to be appreciated, but it is a demise in that sense. appreciate yourself, even the most basic of yourself. the body you care about is one of your tools to learn more about you, the creator of the movie... at the same time you are the main actor, you are the universe becoming more and more conscious, love you brother.

Damn this is some deep shit, thanks user. I got some contemplating to do.

Much love to you as well.

hey glad i could help you see that you are much more then that, and that will continue for you

take 6 pussy