Let's have another Sandy Hook thread

Let's have another Sandy Hook thread.

But let's ignore shit like laughing parents. As weird as it was it doesn't really prove anything.

Let's focus on the response of the cops. EMTs being barred from the scene. Stuff of that nature.

And no calling people who disagree cucks or jews, let not get derailed again.

Other urls found in this thread:

jimmygreene.com/performances.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K3QTCh3BLNE
m.youtube.com/channel/UCtC4Fk3rWYIJsSUBJFph5tw
youtu.be/kDczJbiwWv4
abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=5426719
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patricia_Polacco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still dont get why they demolished it right after

>having the balls to call this a conspiracy

I've always wondered about this one but never looked into it. Red Pill me here

right they didn't demolish columbine

some people say sandy hook wasn't even in operation that year. if anyone has any proof of that please post

Official FBI stats show 0 murders in Newtown CT in 2012.

Why did you post this on two boards?

MUST CHECK IN

Why would they use the same crisis actor?

and the same picture just zoomed in? Imma go ahead and call bullshit

The crisis actors angle should be set asie from now because it's muddying things up. That girl who was supposedly at aurora and sandy hook, it's really obvious it's not the same girl

because it was a horrific scene of tragedy and no one wanted it to become a tourist attraction for weirdos. i really dont understand why people dont get this

>sandy hook thread
is it me or does it seem like there have been a lot of these lately?

So, I don't buy in to any conspiracy theories.
I will entertain the physical evidence. I saw a thread waaaay back when this shit was new. There was a megaupload or dump of the crime scene photos. I did notice a shitload of blood spatter but only a few small caliber bullet holes.

Did the person(s) actually use the big guns? I saw a video that showed the cops getting the AR out of the damn trunk?

Also, I remember watching the live stream and happening threads the day this shit went live....I am not imagining things...I distinctly remember the police chatter saying there was another person behind the building. I watched the cops run through those woods chasing who? They never found/caught another person?

I have yet to see any "proof" just a bunch of whackjobs the same tier as alien/reptile conspiracists

He never used the AR, only some pistols.

Sandy Hook happened you fucking autistic freaks.

I know one of the guys who lost a daughter, the jazz musician Jimmy Greene. I don't know him well or anything but I've met him several times as I am a huge jazz nerd and have seen him live multiple times. He exists. His daughter existed.

Confirmed

Just because there are some weirdos out there, and some people who sensationalize anything just to get youtube views for their monetized accounts, doesn't mean that some people haven't raised some legit points.

Even if I brought them up though you would probably just brush them off as 'oh another conspiracy nut, I'm not some weirdo, I'm vey smart!'

Go suck some Jewish dick you shill

So what I'll say is is that it is hypothetically possible that it didn't happen like we think it did. But if you don't think those kids were murdered that day you are fucking insanely retarded. You cant just make up 20 toddlers out of thin air and then call them dead.

>EVERY MOTHER UCKING THREAD SOMEONE KNOWS SOMEONE ABOUT THIS

SHOW SOME PROOF NIGGER SHILL

Both of these things don't mean shit though. Just some random faggots on Sup Forums.

Haha nothing better than dead American children makes me happy

Post birth certificate and death certificate or GTFO shill.

you can go see jimmy greene in concert if youd like. he's a public person.

I'm a shill for asking for proof any not just unsubstantiated rhetoric.

OK.

I don't know what to make of all this.

One thing is certain, this "shooting" compared to every other school shooting or mass shooting in general has been entirely different from the rest.

I wonder why they didn't release ANYTHING to prove this happened. Columbine had pictures of bodies and videos of the two walking around. Why is there NOTHING? Literally nothing.

There are two things in particular that bother me.

27 people died. Apparently 150 rounds fired in ~6 minutes. That's shooting, reloading, moving, etc. Also, there were no people wounded. All dead. A lanky, autistic clutz like Adam Lanza is simply incapable of doing that much damage. A 100% kill ratio would be impressive for someone in special forces, let alone someone who has never fired a gun.

Second, in every instance of a shooting, the injured and killed are rushed to hospitals. Even if they're dead on arrival, the doctors duty is to perform cpr and other life saving techniques to try and resuscitate the wounded/dead. The fact that paramedics were stopped from going in and only a select few people actually "saw" the "dead bodies" makes this incredibly fishy. People will use the argument that nobody wants to see dead baby pictures but I think 6-7 adults were killed as well.

Every other shooting has obvious signs that something happened. The fact this event has no actual evidence that anybody died there is telling. False flag. Newtown received over 120 million dollars for the "survivors" and response personnel.

what am i looking at?

Fuck you lier

terrible shoop

But Columbine is still open.

I'm the guy everyone has called a shill already. What I have no problem saying is that its totally possible that the official story isn't true. My point is only that people who deny outright that those people died that day are fucking idiots and/or sick.

I bet you lived right down the street and babysat all the kids too you fucking faggot. None of the people listed in this thing are real.

That literally wraps it up. There's zero reason why they're not considered murders.

I don't believe it was some drill.
I believe those children died and it was by the hand of at least 1 nutcase.
I just don't understand the official story and would like to hear both sides. (and maybe see some uh...proof?)

Isn't that what we are supposed to do as rational human beings? Listen and gather all info and make an informed decision? Critical thinking and all..

So sayeth the dubs.

I'm always curious to know what's happening on CSPAN when things like Sandy Hook happen.

uh...that's a dead baby bro

That's true. Columbine High School is also an enormous modern highschool that would have cost tens of millions to replace. Sandy hook was a small school building. Also I think If Columbine were to happen today even it might be torn down. Hell, even homes where only one or two private people are murdered are often torn down.

That's not how investigation works.

No, just met Jimmy Greene. And you can too if you like. Here's his upcoming schedule. Since you are autistic you might like numbers on the page.

jimmygreene.com/performances.html

It was a planned event, congress was all ready with their crocodile tears and anti-gun rhetoric

goddammit..imma have to dig out those photos and audio files from years ago.

There are hundreds...it's literally a huge pile of boring pics of the same blood spatters. I looked at every single picture and there was nothing showing dead children. NOT SAYING THEY DIDN;T DIE. Just saying those pics werent released in the FBI documents.

I have literally no problem with what you just said. I'm with you 100%

investigation was over russia. we have a criminal justice system here but I understand you don't quite get how it works.

The Wolfgang Halbig case is this.
Columbine was a mess. Police were overwhelmed by the scale of the attack (people forget there was a massive load of bombs and numerous killing locations). They stayed outside, and that upset parents and onlookers.
German-born former cop and school safety expert Wolfgang Halbig was part of a group that set new protocols: get in there, kill the bad guy, have emergency medical technicians right behind you as soon as it is safe for them to come in.
None of these were followed at Sandy Hook and there is no explanation for why none of them were followed.

no, you're a shill for trying to discredit legit points by bringing up some weirdos on youtube.

There are legit points people bring up surrounding sandy hook, and the questions just aren't being answered by officials who should be providing answers

people like you fear when non-weirdos bring it up, so you try to dilute the credible questions by bringing up shitty reptile youtube videos.

you know what you're doing and its not gonna stop the Real deal people from pursuing it.

Like this based German immigrant

He probably pisses faggots like you off because you cant just write him off as a weirdo in his basement.

He was School Safety Administrator, a vice principal, and a state trooper.

He was devestated when he first heard the news of sandy hook and even donated to to the cause.

But then as time wen ton he noticed some problems with the story, not based on lizard drawings, but from his professional experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=K3QTCh3BLNE

Outside of my 4 years of college & 6 years living in NYC afterwards, I have lived in Newtown for my entire life. My wife has never lived anywhere else (she went to Western & live w/ her parents in college) and we have 2 children in the Newtown schools. The twins were in 2nd grade at another Newtown elementary school in Dec 2012. I am also a youth soccer & little league coach. Needless to say, between my wife & I we know just about everyone in town. The odd thing is, we didn't know any of the children (or families) involved, nor does anyone else that we know of (it's not exactly a hot topic of conversation, but it frequently comes up among close friends).

That said, SOMETHING happened. A close friend's father owns a funeral home and donated his services (along with many other funeral home operators) to transport the bodies to the CT medical examiner, and also helped prepare a few for burial.

Make of this what you will, but something about the whole situation has never completely made sense to me and not having ever heard of any of the kids/families before given our tenure in town, my coaching & my wife constantly interacting with other parents seems a bit improbable to me.

I will bring this up again, the Dreamjam band is very strange and consists of a number of the parents and teachers at sandy hook school.

m.youtube.com/channel/UCtC4Fk3rWYIJsSUBJFph5tw

It is very strange to me considering how its common to hide truths in plain sight to a point its over looked.

youtu.be/kDczJbiwWv4
>Of course it's true. But it may not have happened.
Very odd to say

What part of legal code permits complete destruction of the crime scene despite possible future inqueries?

nice photoshop skillz

When the investigation is closed all bets are off on a building. It's very simple.

>27 people died. Apparently 150 rounds fired in ~6 minutes. That's shooting, reloading, moving, etc. Also, there were no people wounded. All dead. A lanky, autistic clutz like Adam Lanza is simply incapable of doing that much damage. A 100% kill ratio would be impressive for someone in special forces, let alone someone who has never fired a gun.

This. We're supposed to believe that Adam Lanza, a beta sperg who never left his room, was one of the greatest marksmen that ever lived?

But the facts laid out by that user aren't part of an "official story." Unless you're proposing that the EMTs DID arrive and people WERE taken to a hospital? Why would that be lied about?

no shit
but i was trying to get him to say what it was from

There actually was a drill that was supposed to happen at that school literally when it took place. United way I believe. They had the date and time spot on. In sandy hook. At that school. Next thing you know it's a shooting. Cops showing up with donuts and laughing while eating and cutting up. No one seemingly worried about all the dead children inside. They somehow have the stomach for greasy sugary donuts though all the while brains are splattered throughout the school. I wouldn't even expect soldiers to be okay with that. People who have actually seen shit you know. There wasn't a single murder in that town that year so why are these cops so unshaken by a horrific scene? My opinion, it was a drill

All school shootings were 2-dimensional holographic projections.

maybe b/c it's a rural shithole?
I live in a rural area in Virginia..I couldn't imagine what our crime fighters in blue would do if the shit hit the fan. Most of them are fat and were the guys who got fucked with in high school. Power tripping faggots.

>My point is only that people who deny outright that those people died that day are fucking idiots and/or sick.

Sure you can, watch.

>BAM 20 DEAD TODDLERS ALL GUNNED DOWN AROUNDAN ICE CREAM TRUCK BY DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS WHO DREW SWASTIKAS IN POOP IN THE PAVEMENT

See, that's what I came for. Small world. SOMEONE knows something

I agree. The whole thing is very suspect.

The authorities have tried to explain Lanza's supposed superhuman shooting ability by claiming that his mother was a gun nut who took him to the range a lot, but again, there is no proof of that either.

If the total lack of any photographic or video evidence that the shooting actually occurred wasn't enough, consider pic related.

Of course, Robbie Parker isn't the only parent who was acting strangely mere hours after their child was gunned down. A lot of the others were as well. I know you sometimes hear that people deal with grief in strange ways, but for so many of the parents to be smiling/laughing the literal day after the event is just too much.

>when something happens in paris or brussels we have maybe a handful of anons at most to give insight about it

>every sandyhook thread there's a dozen americans who lived in the fucking town

Every fucking time

oh yea good point, i was totally wrong. it's not like those kids had parents and cousins and aunts and families and friends from high school who saw their anoying mom posting baby pictures on facebook every 5 minutes.

I mean its just absurd on its face. You cannot create a fake 6 year old out of thin air and then 'murder' it for some agenda, let alone 20 who allegedly belong to well do to upper middle class families. You can murder ACTUAL toddlers for some agenda, sure.

My Dad works at Ninetendo and he said you're a lying piece of shit.

Besides, no one is seriously claiming that children weren't killed that day. The questions are how, by whom, and why they were killed that day, and what happened in the aftermath.

Why did you greentext that

Virginia tech wasn't torn down and cho got the high score

you'll die soon
People keep disappearing

Some people do claim that actually. Those are the people I have a problem with. And you can meet Jimmy Greene too, his performance schedule is public. You've never gone to a small music show(jazz shows are almost always small) and met some of the musicians afterwards? its not a big deal at all

im a gun virgin, but can guys who go to the range 2-3 times a week still pull this off?

quick someone post the chick in columbine highschool pretrnfing she is aiming down sights holding a rifle. She is cute.

>burgers falling for the tax funded bait
you fucking cuck jews

and they weren't toddlers and that was a very large multistory university building.

Literally just googled 'building torn down tragedy' and found this piece from 2008. People tear down buildings where horrible shit happened all the goddamn time. Not always, but its not uncommon.

abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=5426719

Has anybody here been to Sandy Hook? I remember an user who said he lived right by it and it was a sparsely populated and very recently developed area. Said it was mostly woods and fields just 5 years before, and that if you drive through now it's a creepy ghost town with gov vehicles driving around. Anybody know? He might have been bullshitting.

Not talking about the areas around Sandy Hook, but the area itself.

Can anyone explain to me what the consequences of sandy hook were? The government or the jews got something out of killing all those kids right?

kek this

t. someone whose lived in sandy hook for decades and knows everyone :^)

I guess my post will be ignored again. I am not claiming this to be a smoking gun to the hoax but its consistant with theories supporing its suspicious in nature.

Also I am sure someone is capable of posting the pictures should the school in deplorable condition where it would not meet a standard for being a childs school, like the mold around the bricks and aged wood rails.

The next thing I wonder is if someone could pull records for utility use during that year. There are a number of ways to investigate inconsistancies in regards to this.

>fucking jew cuck
Stop derailing convo Mohammed or go back to /b

have you been assraped by a sandnigger today yet?

I get the same vibes from the Port Arthur Massacre. Martin Bryant, a man who was legitimately a retard, somehow managing to kill 35 people and wound 23 more with borderline special forces accuracy? It seems really off.

Complete change in the general consensus on gun ownership. Very effective psyops that invoked dead children whenever possible.

Who is this woman? What's the connection to Newtown?

Building is a municipal property, it's not FBI/DHS/BBC job to blow it up when they're done fiddling with bullet holes. What is troubling is that even after the investigation was over, no journalist managed to take pictures of the insides, supposedly riddled with bullets and with blood all over as any clean up operation would tamper with evidence.

What was the HAZMAT report. You know, the blood cleanup? The OSHA reports. The easy stuff.

And for what? Money? Power?

And you have become your life fear. Guilty. Greed. Insatiable. Damned to this spiritually ill fire within you.

You rebel. Corrupt the spirit. Begging to be dominated once again.

right, would a bunch of upper middle class (or rich?) parents allow their kids to go to a school like that?

Do annoying PTA moms just not exist in New ENgland?

I believe it was a hoax to get a foothold on gun legislation. Do I belive children died? Maybe. If they did it was more then one shooter. There were eye witnesses of men in black near the school. But who knows I could be completly wrong.

don't get on the train if you don't like the ride
Jamal is still locked in his cage desu

Port Arthur was fishy as all fuck.

People routinley make fake lives to shitpost on twitter and fb, you think a concerted effort by a gov't agency couldn't pull that off?

And yet nothing has come of it? This would be like the biggest false flag there could be.

Yes, it was fake. What can we do about it? In 2016?

My thought on that aspect was always luck with the few adult victims, and the depressing as shit fact that the others were children under ten years old. We all hear of retarded reactions to mass shooting events from adults or teens. It's heartbreaking but... are we supposed to think that children under ten would have an amazing survival instinct or even realize what the fuck was going on? I think that the scene there would have been the equivalent of a contingent of chaos space marines landing in Times Square to slaughter: we literally would not be able to comprehend the horror, terror, and carnage. Yeah, it's a stupid comparison but it's the best I got for a kid seeing his friend's head blow apart when they were just playing with blocks a few moments earlier.

All that said, to aim towards the conspiracy angle, have any first responders been known to have killed themselves in the years following? That could go towards the usual disguised as suicide thing with the conspiratorial, but i there are one or two suicides, I'd lend that towards it having happened.

Just another one of those types
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patricia_Polacco
>She is ofRussianandUkrainian-Jewishdescent

Just another pawn in the agenda used to brainwash the masses

They didn't recognize that this isn't the 90s anymore. Everyone and there mum's is into guns now. Millions and millions more guns than any time in American history.

The government got out of it:
>Excuse to assault gun laws and 2nd amendment harder
>Excuse to pass along any laws that center on violating rights in order to protect children from future school shootings
>Test out new ways of disinformation
The Enforcement Clique got out of it:
>Excuse to acquire funds to mobilize additional SWAT teams/Buy MRAPs/change main carry gun from glocks to USP Tacticals with red dot sights. Everyone knows small town municipalities and departments love free money or hand outs.
Public got out of it:
>Now they can shill against guns even harder

Maybe if the guy was built like a marine and had gone through military training on top of visiting a range regularly. Even then, I'm doubtful

Remember, Lanza was a lanky guy, maybe 150-160 lbs. It's claimed that he was carrying 3 weapons on his person during the shooting, as well as extra ammo and body armor. Does that sound realistic? And no one can actually confirm it since no photos exist of Lanza at the school, carrying weapons or otherwise.