Did he died?

Did he died?

>shown alive at the end

No?

The only thing that 'died' in Stranger Things was the collective standards of Netfix' viewing audience.

*shits directly into your mouth*

Oopsy doopsy, I made a pudding whoopsie :)

*BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>half-way through the story, Hop literally starts going on suicide missions
>assume he'll die relatively quickly
>somehow survives all of it
>some MiB types pick him up in the end
>yet he still returns for christmas
What the fuck even

They recruited him

he obviously wasn't just a cop before being sheriff in this rinky dink town
he's some super soldier

What the fuck was the creature feeding on when upside down was empty except an inch of water

No. He's probably being appointed as a "watcher" for the CIA/FBI in case other weird shit happens in the town because of past experiments taken place.

buy season 2 to find out... ;)

He became Rust

>buy

hahahahahahaha

You lot can't possibly be serious.

It's not like they explained anything at all for you to be surprised.

Barb.

>Suits take him in

>Is back on the job

Thats the most logical assumption to make

He took the credit for finding Will, which means he entered into that tulpa monster's domain by "himself" as far as anyone knows. Being a Sheriff he obviously knows MIB means agents sent by the government. They want to know what he saw. That's it.

I figured this out before the car was finished rolling out of the frame. I don't know how you could draw any other conclusion. It wasn't some DEEP LORE foreshadowing a plotline into season 2. It will come up, no doubt, but it's not what it was about.

You guys say the damnest things, lol.

Yeah except he experienced all that shit first hand, they want to know what he saw and then have him on standby in case more shit happens. Why the fuck would they not ask for his help faggot?

No before Eleven tore open space and time

Because the story gives you no reason for them to do so, dumbass.

The same could be said for your theory too dipshit.

>season 2
Why is this a thing anyway? Everything was wrapped up neatly-enough by the end of S1.

>ywn cuddle tightly with eleven in your warm red blanket to protect her from the cold

jdimsa

I kinda wished they did something different with every season. Just don't fuck it up like True Detective did.

Yeah

That was a decoy Hopper. The real Hopper died in the upside down.

That's just what eleven sees the upside down as in the tank. The real upside down looks like the spooky reality version we see later. So there's probably other things in the upside down that it can eat

Good. She's just awful. Stupid snaggle toothed bong.

You guys act like every government agency is as twisted as Papa's was.

He probably debriefed them on what happened, was told to keep shit hush hush, and go back to business.

There comes a point where too many people mysteriously disappearing and dying ends up being ridiculous.
Especially since the whole town knows that Will's death was faked.

u avin' problems m8

Season 2 scripts in my hands, ask me anything.