What does Sup Forums think of Slowcore?

What does Sup Forums think of Slowcore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=csiyA4vWhgo
foreignlight.bandcamp.com/track/days
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like it a lot

I love Cat Power, all Mark Kozelek's stuff, Duster, Julie Doiron's solo music. I should listen to more of the genre

>Mark Kozelek
I like him solo so much more than RHP desu. His jaded older adult but still somewhat playful outlook just speaks better to me

Carissa's Wierd is one of my favorite bands easily.

D U S T E R
U
S
T
E
R

I like slowcore

Does anyone know where I can go to get a physical copy of either one of the Duster albums? For a decent price preferably?

Try out

>Low - I Could Live in Hope
>Carissa's Wierd - Songs About Leaving

The first half of Moon Pix is so damn good.

youtube.com/watch?v=csiyA4vWhgo

boring trash for altnormies

IT'S SO HARD TO GO INTO THE CITY

BECAUSE I WANNA SAY "HELLO, I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYBODY

Cat Power is slowcore?

I made this, would u consider it slowcore?
foreignlight.bandcamp.com/track/days

They're pretty rare nowadays. I got lucky and bought contemporary movement and stratosphere on CD for cheap from discogs a year or so ago, but from memory they were the only ones that weren't upwards of $100USD

She's been referred to as the queen of the genre. Her early stuff is really dreary, slow, repetitious, and melancholy. Moon Pix is her best material.

WHO ELSE HERE /MARK/?

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAR
THE WEEEEEIGHT AND THE SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA

I've only heard You Are Free and that 's a great album. Good Woman is a very heartbreaking song. Guess I should check out her early stuff.

Specifically check out "Metal Heart" and her cover of "Moonshiner" for that slowcore experience.

I absolutely love Carissa's Wierd. I like RHP, Duster, and Bedhead quite a bit too. Couldn't get into Codeine or Low. Been meaning to check out Cat Power for awhile.

i know one person whos in the club
MY GRANDMAW

this is possible.

good genes, bb

i believe its "HELLOWIE"