Who are they kidding?

Who are they kidding?

Why is she so fat?

She's an American woman. They made being fat acceptable.

he's dating her so he can work on his gains in bed

>It's a kissless virgin tries to comprehend why opposites attract episode.

she ate a lot of food and doesn't like to exercise

Isn't that his sister in the show?

she is very fat

fucking a whale like that doesn't even count

Any hole's a goal

You'd take a whale over your hand for the rest of your life I bet.
As if you have a choice.

Yeah we did. Individually and talking with friends though we still know it's a bunch of shit. Can't make fun of fat people too much anymore though.

Who are they kidding?
Fat American women. They're kidding fat American women.

>TV studio capitalises on the desperate fantasies of obese American women to feel wanted by normal men.

Its fucking genius. They are making tons of money. You've gotta be a real dumb-dumb not to see this.

enjoy your whale, m8 :^)

I would put my penis in her vagina.

Fuck off

Virgin detected

Fapping is in many cases alot better than shitty sex.

that's not easy though

It's so funny how fat American women buy into that illusion of forced normality. I know the media pretends to have nothing but the best intentions doing this, but in the end, all they are creating is even more delusions and disappointment. It's so fucked up.

I would honestly prefer my right hand over fatties. Fatties disgust me on all levels.

>he doesn't realize fat fetishists exist

The same way shit fetishists exist.

*ahem* it's a preference

Whale fucker here. No, no you wouldn't. Eventually you realize your hand puts in more effort.

you're a sad little man

they're called desperate virgins

I have a chubby fetish, not a that's no moon fetish.

lmao, mad as fuck fattie detected

None of you get pussy at all so...
Sure she's a fat fatty fatass.
Feel better now?

just because you say none of us are fucking doesn't make it true

Are you joking? Women might be pain in the ass, but dating a whale like that is like wearing a dunce hat in public place. Or much much worse, it would be demeaning, humiliating and disgusting and would also tell everyone you have a feeding fetish which would take you to level of publicly announced cuckold/animal crushing/cgi giantess fethistist . At least wanking is something everybody does, only the most desperate thin guys go for morbidly obese girls like OP's pic

Not an argument

Doesn't seem any less realistic than the hot wife that's dating the fat lazy shit sitcoms that we've had up until now.

Haha that fat suit looks pretty realist-

>it's real
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

that didn't answer the question on why would healthy looking handsome guy date hambeast like that? That shit only exists in romantic comedies. Does he have feeding fetish? or fetish of immobilized women?

More realostic than the other way around

Fat people are fucking disgusting

The beauty standard in America has shifted to include women who arent sticks. Men wo like skinny women are basically pedophiles

This show is so overwhelmingly sappy. I saw a commercial for it and the dialog made me cringe.

Just google her name, every single pic of her is hilarious in some way

Thats pretty much standard female size. A woman in 2016 weighs as much as a man did in 1972. I believe avg American female weight is 180

if you're such a pig you actually get to the point where you look like a ball of lard you should just be euthanized

Topkek

Fat people deserve to be ridiculed and much more. Whenever I see a fat person I'd like to just yell at them and call them a fat piece of shit and tell them to take their own life. Maybe this way they will gain the motivation to lose weight.

>not wanting to pork a hog

>I believe avg American female weight is 180
Amy Schumer is 180 pounds. This thing is at least 400.

an ugly guy could never date an attractive woman on tv, that's just unheard of

180 is a good weight; nice and thick.

>hey baby, tonight I wanna try the cowgirl position

She literally takes up 25% of the picture.

>that guy's jawline
FUCK

You can tell all four of them smell her

Actually, it is WAY less realistic. I mean, that is not just "somewhat chubby girl with attractive guy", that is "Circus tier morbidly obese whale is with fitness trainer"

I wish I was into fatties, I really wish I was. Life would be paradise I imagine.

>thinks American TV and film dictates reality

she doesn't look capable of cleaning her asshole

>fucking a disgusting landwhale
>getting pussy

Choose one.

Hahahhah oh shit. I thought the OP was just a shopped Melissa McCarthy. This chick is huge

I just love big fat titties.

Literally none of you go to the gym.

Don't mean to be on the same bpat as the others here, but isn't
This genuinely messed up? I mean shouldn't we promote the idea of exercising and LOSING weight instead of forcing the general public to accept obesity as the norm?

This is like the one time that it would make sense if the dude was black but they just had to make him white... really makes you think huh?

Lel everyone other than the fatty has a 1000 years stare. She looks happy though

No, getting laid at all does not > having some standards
it's the same thing as bragging that you fuck prostitutes.

Nah, they can keep trying, but none of the stuff they keep pushing on "progressive americans' seems to take.

>fat virgin NEETs take out their anger and inadequacy on public fatty

It's funny because every Sup Forums meetup regardless of board is filled with fedora wearing fat asses.

If media had the best in mind, sure, but they don't. They want to make money. Fat, lazy, entitled cunts make up a large part of the population of the United States. They feel permanently misunderstood, they feel helpless and unaccepted, in short, they are a perfect target for the media. Give them some escapist fantasy where fatties are perfectly well accepted and loved and those pigs will eat from your hands. It's really simple.

fat boobs are disgusting if the boobs are big enough to that point where you can make out each individual pore on both boobs. it's fucking vomit inducing.

and yet, ironically, none of those fat neckbeards care about forcing society to accept, love, and celebrate their homeliness.

and yet the 400 LB whale woman will continue demanding to be seen as "average" in a sea of 20 something beauty models.

She trained her whole life to ignore obvious hints

>I've been to multiple Sup Forums meetups and know what the people are like

wew lad sounds like you're desperate for any human contact you can get and got assflustered over being grouped in with some chubby anons.

sry bro.

Well, life imitates art.

As a fat chick enthusiast, this show triggers me. They are only making it harder for me to bed them by feeding them these delusions.

I might not hate fatties so much, but the smell just kills any possible chance I might be able to go along with it.

That disgusting smell that never goes away.

8" x 6" here

been spurning the advances of overweight women for almost 30 years now.

HMM WHAT SEVERAL THOUSAND CALORIE SNACK SHOULD I INHALE RIGHT NOW??

You're 8 feet tall?

Do you not know the markings for inches and feet?

Sorry man must be rough in Algeria

>Sup Forums meetup
Wtf? That's the cringiest thing I didn't know existed ever.

Justin hartley still looking hot

You're 8 inches tall and 6 inches wide?

Is this you?

It goes feet first then inches, not the other way round you numbskull

/r9k/ and /k/ did meetups once like many years ago and apparently user went to both and they were all fat dudes.

he's probably still mad he ate a jizz brownie from that /k/ guy.

this desu

fatties that think they deserve chad and never settle are ruining my fetish

Aren't they brother and sister?

Thats his sister.

if brave little toaster is a euphemism for my cock sure

>he doesn't know how a cock is measured

wew lad what's 6th grade like this year? homework load isn't too heavy I hope.

even hotter

Right, but there's a difference between normal and abnormal, and U.S. TV and film tend to push the abnormal as normal because it's an industry made up of abnormal fucks trying to make their degenerate lives seem normal.

Just because Bruce Jenner was given a show for being a tranny doesn't make being a tranny normal all of the sudden.

Yeah, I've heard about the jizz brownie but always thought it was some dude just trolling.

Anyway, doesn't meetups kinda destroy the whole purpose of anonymous message boards?

>I remember being at Weight Watchers at, like, 11 years old and my mom just trying to figure it out for me,”
>“I would not eat,” she admits. “And then of course I would get so hungry I would binge … and it was difficult because my parents were like, ‘I don’t understand, if you’re not really eating, why are you gaining weight?’ I would be at one of my good friend’s house and her mom would literally make us a tray of brownies and split it down the middle, and we would go to town.”

Wow so brave

Yes

being monstrously obese is acceptable for women because men are thirsty enough to still find them appealing.

yeah, they're called fat fetishists

Where do people get this idea of "fat acceptance" in Western society? Outside the internet or tv, people really look down on fat people. Especially in the field of medicine. People hate fatasses. You can't even get people to admit liking fast food because it's shameful.

LOL fat disgusting women like that do not date chads.

FUcking media..

Not even.

>it's a Sup Forums gets triggered and makes up their own storylines episode

at least look up who these characters are to each other

>date
She just pumps and dumps that slut, there are better choices for her.