Waifu kureimu taimu

Waifu kureimu taimu

Pureviasu: >>Ruuru
>Kureimu your Waifu/Husbando.
>No Kureimingu a Waifu/Husbando that has already been kureimu.
>Only one kureimu per user.
>No sutiiringu.
>Keep RP/ERP interesting.
>Discussion is welcomed.
>Keep this thread a peaceful one.
>No sexually explicit images.
>If you're posting images you're not lurking.
>3D is always trash.
>Joining means a reserved place among us.
>Most importantly, have fun!

>Getting so butthurt over the internet

I think you need a break from the threads. You are taking them a bit too seriously.

>And you call ME vapid. It's fine to not want friends, but don't be the shitter who talks shit and then cries because no one likes you.

Quotation needed.

I am only pointing out how imbecile the rationale of yours is in this instance, and you're still getting mad.

haven't seen you in a while

I like anime too!

Thread dead woops

>Glitch City best Bartender claimed

Beep.

Post hugging waifus.

Calling someone mad does not make them mad. It does not automatically make you "not mad" or the cool headed person in a conversation. YOU are probably the one who needs to stop taking the threads so seriously and take whatever crawled up your ass and died out.

>

>>

give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori

ANIME WAS A MISTAKE

You are God damn garbage with morally suspect notions of what constitutes femininity, an intellectually bankrupt reprobate sans an iota of redeemable qualities.

Seems like insulting Ruri really gets your noggin joggin.