Is this true?

Is this true?

no george bush

The snowflakes are crying again. They were so butthurt that Hillary Clinton was kept out of office. It was her turn! It was so unfair!

Newsflas: Shillary isn't president.

yes but tards will disagree because he makes them feel good

some people who hate trump also hate hillary

Post Modernism/Marxism BTFO

Can't truly judge a presidency until it is over.

History will decide.

We don't know if he will get a second term etc, etc..

So too early to judge accurately.

Barack hussein Obama the Muslim

>Is this true?
are you trolling?

Bar none

I dunno, bro. Nixon and McCarthy were both pretty bad, but so far Trump hasn't started a war that's caused millions of deaths, or gone berzerk on constitutional breaches.

Really, Trump is like a clown, and the White House is his clown car. And his presidency is like one of his reality shows.

Fuck ya it's true. He's a real fucktard.

Wow /thread on the first post and almost quads
OP unplug yourself and quit botshitting my beeswax candle enthusiast bbs

That is true for every losing candidate dumb ass.

>McCarthy

Both Hillary and Donald are not suited for being president of the United States. The politics in gerneral and political affairs of the US are just fucked.

T-this

Shhhhhh.

I disagree on your whole clown bit. He’s actually really fucking good at playing the Democrats for fools, and has managed to get a lot more done on immigration and the economy with just words than his successors have managed to do with years and loads of select committees and trillions of dollars and fawning media allies. His biggest and best accomplishment was keeping Hillary out of office bit if he keeps this up for another 7 years I would be fine with it.

I could give a flying fuck about Hillary whether the president is a Democrat or Republican. Trump is a fucking embarrassment. Your president it a joke- a fucking punchline!

Literally ANYONE could do a better job than him.

Hoover still worse so far. Trump is definitely in the running though. The baffling thing is how people still attempt to defend like...I dont even care about sides anymore. I hated Shillary, I hated Trump, I was apprehensive about Bernie and felt okay about Johnson, (Gary Johnson, for those of you with shit memory.)

BUt I mean, if you cant just admit this guy is the ultimate nepotist, who somehow ursurped his way into one of the most beneficial seats of all time, which at the end of his reign, will benefit only him and his family for years to come. I didnt expect everyone to know that from the start like I did, but I mean by now? How do you not?

Newsflash were all fucked because this syphilitic, treasonous, treasonous, Russian money-laundering, climate change denier, is in office.

What more provable adjectives? Look them up yourself you brainwashed, cuckold, sissy bitch. I hope you can clean the cum outta your eyes, ears and throat long enough to look up these facts before falling back on trying to bullshit he rest of us, you stupid sheep.

Go back to milking your chickens libtard

Wow, hes good at fooling democrats, oh man! Thats what this country needs, underhanded trickery of other people!

No dumbass. Lets fucking cooperate and fix this shit. The sides are supposed to compromise and work shit out.

Only a mother fucker with crooked teeth, smelly breath and a MAGA hat would call that a victory.

borderline retarded.

The entire world laughs at us and the leaders cant wait to take advantage of his stupidity

and she got 3 million more votes than the dotard did

Rofl

So sorry, I forgot:

mobbed-up, fraudulent, criminal, corrupt, thief, abusive, child-molesting, tax-evader...

It’s true, but only if you hate America.

Who cares about the DOW. Over Obama's presidency nominal growth increased by 14.5% and real median household income went down by 2%. In other words the rich got richer and the middle and lower class got poorer.

>759008642

Draft-dodging, lying, pussy...

>Who cares about the DOW
Well, it's the financial barometer in the world, so I guess there is some fleeting interest here and there.

vain, self-glorifying, adulterer...

Europoor here. Implying Democrats want to work together. All they cry is impeach etc. Pathetic.

Dumbass.

Fox News loving, idiot (redundant) who brags over and over about passing a test FOR BASELINE DEMENTIA the contents of which can be reviewed ahead of time,

Love the monkey.

James Buchanan was the worst president ever... The county is doing pretty damn good at the moment and has been for nearly a century... learn some history dorks

Sack of shit, orange skin, comb over, tiny cock, fat ass, little brain, money grubbing...

Luckily he's too stupid to have done any real damage.

That said, he's definitely the most stupid and incompetent president to date.

>Singing EO's
that's the best way to go about it

I unironically believe I'd make a better president than Trump. And I'm just a retard with no qualifications who shitposts on Sup Forums. My heart would be in the right place so as useless as my administration might be, it'd be a step in the right direction compared to this faggot.

>Weed still illegal
Just Another asshole in office

>Sack of shit, orange skin, comb over, tiny cock, fat ass, little brain, money grubbing...

uninterested, illiterate, demagogue...

That's your single issue? Of all the things you could have a problem with, it's your fucking weed? I smoked weed illegally for fifteen years, and you can too. Grow up or kill yourself.

No it's not.....by your logic Reagan was the best president ever.

no it is this one

thanks obama!

you understand change like this doesn't occur in just a year right? fucktard

No. He's in the top 10 best.

Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Carter are the worst. I mean Lincoln disbanded habeas corpus which shot him to the worst but the asshole above make him look like a saint.

you mean thanks Bush since monkey was blaming everything on Bush for 8 years ...now everything is his achievement. go fuck yourself nigger

>fwds:fwds:fwds:fwds:from grandma

>Buchanan
>Wilson
>Nixon

shitty decision making like harding
horribly corrupt cabinet and advisors like Grant
Shit posts on twiiter like a faggot
unable to deal with reality like Nixon
Lies like Bush 43
He is not just the worst president he combines all the quailities of our less than stellar presidents

I mean even if you like his policy you have to realize he's pretty dumb just from his tweets and how he speaks when he's not on script.

His tweets are like how a 6th grade bully insults people. They're funny until you realize this guy is President.

What a list of lies

>FBI conspired to help her
She likely lost because James Comey of the FBI started investigating her a few days before the election, due to e-mail scandal, which was the right thing to do. When Comey again wanted to do the right thing and investigate whether or not there was a collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, the tyrant Trump fired him obviously because he's hiding something.

But he was.

He didn't use a teleprompter for his entire SOTU address. Just checked his notes occasionally. A lot of people watched him talk for the first time that wasn't clips of him from CNN, MSNBC or Last Week Tonight and they all admitted that he spoke really well.

Why are trumptards and trump-supporting websites so much into fake news? Is it because the president is a notorious liar?

>thinking he wasn't using a teleprompter

kek

fuck.. you people really are beyond help.

I guess at least you're an equal opportunity hater when it comes to recent presidents but why do you like Trump? I hate his fucking guts but asking genuinely here.

He wasn't though. And you ever hear Obama without a teleprompter? If if if okie doke.

Meant for

>He didn't use a teleprompter for his entire SOTU address
What are these then? I mean, what are you even trying to prove by saying this?

andrew jackson
>literally exterminated native americans
Was a savage tho
obama
>tripled national debt
Clinton
>essentially caused 9/11
And many more
Trump
>bans mentally ill trannys from joining the military.
Wow how devastating.
Stop crying you fucking faggot loser.

> trump is illiterate
>he was using a teleprompter

what is it you liberal idiots?

>nbc

fake news

Sorry, I should have cut out the logo which would have made no fucking difference.

never sad he was illiterate.

fuck.. you people really are beyond help.

Not how it works dumbass

Is it debilitating to be this clueless? It must be

im 15 an i agree wit this poast

You'd know wouldnt you?

Butthurt Mexican detected.

Franklin Pierce anyone?

Fuck you for trying to normalize this unrepntant asshole.

>this
What a cuck he was

>beyond help

liberal idiots argument.

Die in many fires after drinking rubbing alcohol.

Any other strawmans you want to throw at me or is this you giving up?

>unrepntant

Fuckin dough faced pretty boy

In all honesty, it's well known he has a reading deficiency. He ordered memos to be 1 page max, and arranged in bullet points. He's a very slow reader.

Agreed, he is an anti-religion money-whore

Lil bitch ass nigga fell off his horse
What a beta

The anti-religion part is based.

I took a lot of explaining and assumptions to portray Hillary as bad option for president. With trump, no explanations are needed, you just have to listen to that moron talk for 2 minutes to figure out that him being president is a terrible idea.

Drunk prick with a weak liver and a cunt for a wife

stay mad

He just doesn't give a shit and probably has the attention span of a 12 year old kid.

He'd rather be watching Fox News, golfing or shitposting on Twitter. He didn't actually want to win the Presidency he just wanted to promote himself.

>Butthurt Mexican detected.
Well your detector doesn't work.

so retarded.